Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    Huggles :hugs:

What's up? I'll try and cheer you up
    N'awww thank you

mmm, guys are what's up! You're all just so confusing. And a couple friendship issues, but when I'm alone I tend to overthink everything and get all worked up and upset

N'awww, I like a good joke

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    Just feel pretty low for various reasons, emotions are flying all over the place, ugh.

Thank you for asking lovely

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh ok - I think I know the feeling but hope you feel better soon

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack22031994)
    Oh ok - I think I know the feeling but hope you feel better soon

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you Jack! N'awwww love a good cuddle, much appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Thank you Jack! N'awwww love a good cuddle, much appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No problem! - Anytime

I can't remember the last time I hugged/cuddled a girl (and my best friend is a girl)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    N'awww thank you

mmm, guys are what's up! You're all just so confusing. And a couple friendship issues, but when I'm alone I tend to overthink everything and get all worked up and upset

N'awww, I like a good joke

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No worries

Maaaaaaate not every guy is as amazing as I am and let's be honest, women's logic is the single most complicated shenanigans a man will ever face I get that too though and I can understand. I over think waaaaaay too much and you know what I do? I whack on some music and let my thoughts disappear and it works most of the time :yep:

Damn! Does it have to be a joke? :lol: I'm not that funny. How about the cheesiest glam metal video of all time?

2:47 onwards is pretty cheesefest (as is the whole song mind) and there's a cancuking mermaid in there!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    See i get jealous of people doing ONS however i know i couldn't do a ONS for close personal reasons
    Because of an experience related to one? I don't know you from adam so it's fine if you want to say, but also fine if you don't.

ONS's are fun and exciting. I would have had one last week had we a place to go, she was the one asking me! Sometimes you build up the tension with a girl and you just want to release it, and it feels amazing. A relief. Neither of you are doing anything you don't want to do. It's a disposable kind of love, it has no repercussions like falling in love does.

And don't get jealous, because I'm 26 and I'd never so much as touched lips with another girl before November this year.

Hope you guys are having a better evening than I am haha!
    You okay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spiral87)
    Because of an experience related to one? I don't know you from adam so it's fine if you want to say, but also fine if you don't.

ONS's are fun and exciting. I would have had one last week had we a place to go, she was the one asking me! Sometimes you build up the tension with a girl and you just want to release it, and it feels amazing. A relief. Neither of you are doing anything you don't want to do. It's a disposable kind of love, it has no repercussions like falling in love does.

And don't get jealous, because I'm 26 and I'd never so much as touched lips with another girl before November this year.
    No mainly cos i'm a virgin and i get emotionally attached to easily and i'm not that kinda person, thing is i wanna be, i'm 21 and only kissed a girl last year, i can't even get a date with one, always goes wrong some how

ReputationRep:
    Hope you guys are having a better evening than I am haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What's up, i'm free on PM - give me a message

ReputationRep:
    No mainly cos i'm a virgin and i get emotionally attached to easily and i'm not that kinda person, thing is i wanna be, i'm 21 and only kissed a girl last year, i can't even get a date with one, always goes wrong some how
    When you're attracted to someone, do you feel (in the moment) a sense of, "This girl is perfect for me, if she says no or says yes and I mess up, then it's the end of the world because I'll never meet another girl who'll like me again" ?

ReputationRep:
    No worries

Maaaaaaate not every guy is as amazing as I am and let's be honest, women's logic is the single most complicated shenanigans a man will ever face I get that too though and I can understand. I over think waaaaaay too much and you know what I do? I whack on some music and let my thoughts disappear and it works most of the time :yep:

Damn! Does it have to be a joke? :lol: I'm not that funny. How about the cheesiest glam metal video of all time?

2:47 onwards is pretty cheesefest (as is the whole song mind) and there's a cancuking mermaid in there!! :eek:
    hahaha, it's so straightforward actually ;P We're always so clear I've got my shuffle on now hehe, no more overthinking! Well that was quite a special video must admit it did make me laugh hehe, so thank you, thank you, thank you! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    You okay?
    Ah, bit of a rough evening, could be better!

But I'm slowly getting there hehe. Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When you're attracted to someone, do you feel (in the moment) a sense of, "This girl is perfect for me, if she says no or says yes and I mess up, then it's the end of the world because I'll never meet another girl who'll like me again" ?
    Most of the time yeah, don't give me that "plenty of fish in the sea" crap always hated that phrase

Thing is i'm not a ONS guy, i MIGHT do FwB / Casual Sex but thats as casual as i'd go
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    No worries

I second both those points :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just feel pretty low for various reasons, emotions are flying all over the place, ugh.

Thank you for asking lovely

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw, airhug :hugs:. I'm sure you'll feel better in the morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarcasmrules)
    Aw, airhug :hugs:. I'm sure you'll feel better in the morning
    Thank you lovely Really appreciate it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hahaha, it's so straightforward actually ;P We're always so clear I've got my shuffle on now hehe, no more overthinking! Well that was quite a special video must admit it did make me laugh hehe, so thank you, thank you, thank you! :hugs:
    Straight forward!? Dude, as much as females rock my world and make life happen (literally), you're so god damn hard to understand. How the hell are we suppose to know what you want (for example) when you don't have a clue yourself :lol: See, you're such a bada$$ for playing that music and not overthinking!! Well...you can see why I like it even if it's an oldie Awwww any time, i'm only a quote or pm away sweetheart :hugs:

(Original post by shadowdweller)
    I second both those points :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I rest my case :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Most of the time yeah, don't give me that "plenty of fish in the sea" crap always hated that phrase

Thing is i'm not a ONS guy, i MIGHT do FwB / Casual Sex but thats as casual as i'd go
    ONS's are only ONS's when you don't have sex with them more than once. It becomes casual sex when you do it again, catch 22

I hate it as well, but I felt the same way you did and then six months later, someone else even more 'perfect' would come along. Now I look back three girls ago and I think "What the **** was I thinking falling for them?"

When you stop putting so much importance on one person and believing that you can be attractive to other people, then you won't get so emotionally attached and the whole thing will become easier.

No. 1 rule - Every new person you meet knows nothing about you. It's a clean sheet. You may look back at your past and think "Jeez, I'm a 'tard", but they don't know your past, so the least you can do is pretend to be cool and confident and nonchalant, and then you have less cause to be anxious.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    I rest my case :rofl:
    Clearly if I agree, it must be true

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowdweller)
    Clearly if I agree, it must be true

Posted from TSR Mobile
    For sure, you know women more than I do :lol:

ReputationRep:
    ONS's are only ONS's when you don't have sex with them more than once. It becomes casual sex when you do it again, catch 22

I hate it as well, but I felt the same way you did and then six months later, someone else even more 'perfect' would come along. Now I look back three girls ago and I think "What the **** was I thinking falling for them?"

When you stop putting so much importance on one person and believing that you can be attractive to other people, then you won't get so emotionally attached and the whole thing will become easier.

No. 1 rule - Every new person you meet knows nothing about you. It's a clean sheet. You may look back at your past and think "Jeez, I'm a 'tard", but they don't know your past, so the least you can do is pretend to be cool and confident and nonchalant, and then you have less cause to be anxious.
    Thing is i get angry at people i know who have recently got together with people for the following reason:

"i am angry cos i've seen relationships rise and fall, i'm always there to be moral support for the people who get hurt Yet i'm still ****ing single, i mean i dance sslasa i play guitar, i'm not bad looking, i'm caring i'm genuine and i still get NO ****ING attention from any women i get interested in" - taken from a fb convo i'm having with a friend, i have a lot of anger tonight

and i falt out won't do a ONS cos i know it'll end badly for me i'll end up like i did last year when a girl i fell in love with went and dated someone else and i don't wanna go there again, it caused me enough pain ...

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.