Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

love this guy, he's fast becoming my favourite player
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Thought Mertesacker was ropey yesterday, but I don't think many central defenders in the PL will be able to handle Martial with ease in fairness. I was shocked to find out he and Gabriel have only started two games together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Thought Mertesacker was ropey yesterday, but I don't think many central defenders in the PL will be able to handle Martial with ease in fairness. I was shocked to find out he and Gabriel have only started two games together.
    He was finding it hard to deal with Martial in terms of pace, but Martial, Rooney, Depay, and every other United player got completely ****ed in the air. Merts blocked virtually every single ball into the box, except for the one sitter Martial kicked straight at Cech.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    11 reps u cheeky kent

ReputationRep:
    If you can't beat them in speed, beat them in height

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool have made contact with Klopp's representatives.

It's happening.
    Umad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

It's happening.
    Umad
    Scenes when Klopp has Liverpool fighting it out with Chelsea

Spoiler:
    Show
    for 15th place

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget, it's the same Klopp that let Götze go to their rivals, and Lewandowski do the same the following year (for free).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Scenes when Klopp has Liverpool fighting it out with Chelsea

Spoiler:
    Show
    for 15th place
    Both narrowly finish ahead of Arsenal who implode after Sanchez's injury.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Don't forget, it's the same Klopp that let Götze go to their rivals, and Lewandowski do the same the following year (for free).
    Don't forget it's the same Klopp that won the Bundesliga twice...

ReputationRep:
    When you realise you're manager let RVP & Nasri go to his rivals whilst Fabregas went to Spain... All 3 won more titles in that time too. Lel.

Loving this logic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    And this win is cute and all, but Bayern are still going to rape us side ways.
    As opposed to raped from behind?

Real alphas rape face to face anyway.

Amirite FFTypoCorrector Pimped Butterfly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    what's he meant to do about a release clause and a contract ending when the players don't want to stay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

It's happening.
    Umad
    No, we've shotgun King Carlo.

Klopp's gonna flop. Liverpool are probably the worst fit for him atm.

ReputationRep:
    All Klopp will do for this season is secure them top 4. It's from next season we should be worried.

Still highly doubt it'll happen though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    All Klopp will do for this season is secure them top 4. It's from next season we should be worried.

Still highly doubt it'll happen though.
    Can't expect Klopp getting top 4 with Liverpool with no summer transfer and little time to adjust to his philosophy (although the pressing he wants is what the players are already familiar with). But if Chelsea's miserable form continues than I fancy us to compete with Spurs for 4th place. Still early in the season to be honest, Liverpool are 3 points from 4th and 4 points from 17th, Palace are 3 points from 1st ffs. We will have a better idea in December.

ReputationRep:
    Benteke = lewandowski
    Sturridge = reus
    Coutinho = götze
    Milner = großkreutz
    Henderson = gundogan
    Sakho = hummels
    Skrtl = subotic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Can't expect Klopp getting top 4 with Liverpool with no summer transfer and little time to adjust to his philosophy (although the pressing he wants is what the players are already familiar with). But if Chelsea's miserable form continues than I fancy us to compete with Spurs for 4th place. Still early in the season to be honest, Liverpool are 3 points from 4th and 4 points from 17th.
    Yes you can. I would expect Klopp to bring some stability and consistency to your side so you should win the games you're expected to. If Klopp manages to do this then I'm sure you guys will stay above Chelsea. I can see UTD and City (again) taking points of Chelsea. I expect Spurs and Soton to do the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    No, we've shotgun King Carlo.

Klopp's gonna flop. Liverpool are probably the worst fit for him atm.
    Firstly, Wenger will stay at Arsenal until he dies.
    Secondly, the salt is real

Klopp is the perfect fit for us - a very passionate and animated manager who did amazing things at a club who are of a similar level to Liverpool.
    He would thrive at Anfield and the fans would respond.
    Not arrogant and doesn't think he's bigger than the club, not like Ancelotti would.
    But yeah, worst fit for him...

ReputationRep:
    I think every angelfox post is a clear indication of just that.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.