Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoktaUH)
    Like we read in the Doctor Who books, or is that just me?
    I don't read them, but tbh mostly because I can't afford to buy them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loonyplatypus)
    How am I supposed to wait a week for the next part? :zomg:

1. The Doctor can't die as Matt Smith! Then he'll have to start in the part forever but never age which means Doctor Who would end :sad:

2. I really really hope Amy isn't pregnant Because that means she'll slow them all down or will have to leave (which I wouldn't mind except Rory would have to go with her) or they'll be a freakin baby in the Tardis? It just wouldn't work at all >_<
    he won't, the doctor is clever!

the only reason he'd gather them all there is so taht they can kill off the spaceman and he wouldn't need to die,

like a little loop in time, he started a new time line by telling the past to change things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Circadian_Rhythm)
    He was 1108 wasn't he? So we have another 200 years of BBC programming to go even if it is the end
    Or was he? The Doctor's lied about important information before. Like when he told Clyde in SJA that he could change 507 times. Plus I think it'd just fit in more with his character if he lied so Amy and co didn't really know how long he had left.

ReputationRep:
    A couple of clips for ep 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwNsv_CesPM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEVNMHn0wV4

ReputationRep:
    The person in the space suit it's:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Rory

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    I should add to the people I've sent spoilers to, or any who know stuff about the next episode - that stuff is best kept to PMs. I know this thread contains some spoilers, but the next episode has huge spoilers which would be unfair on the people posting here if they clicked on it/were given temptation.

Just my view on the matter. :awesome:

All in all, awesome episode. So much stuff going on, little girls, Silents, Doctor dying, pregnancy - this is what I love about this show. It can have so many arcs and layers. And this is just the first episode. :nutcase:
    FML.

My sub has ended, my inbox is full and it'll take ages to delete thousands of messages and I think I really want to know.

ReputationRep:
    Like we read in the Doctor Who books, or is that just me?
    The books aren't really considered canon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Also I found this pic from Silence in the Library on a different forum.

Try again :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    The books aren't really considered canon.
    Nor are they considered non-canon, swings and roundabouts really.

ReputationRep:
    Don't think it's been posted, but regarding the last episode some spoilers came out today:

Spoiler:
    Show
    The cast have been spotted filming in their opening story costumes (included Bearded Doctor) so it's likely some things wont be resolved until then - don't expect The Doctor's Death to be resolved for a while. Although I'm sure few people expect it to be resolved soon anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keira)
    he won't, the doctor is clever!

the only reason he'd gather them all there is so taht they can kill off the spaceman and he wouldn't need to die,

like a little loop in time, he started a new time line by telling the past to change things.
    Or it's not THE Doctor.

Also I found this pic from Silence in the Library on a different forum.

How's that?

ReputationRep:
    So the spaceship was the same one from The Lodger?
    Sorry if that's been said already ..

:pierre:

Don't think it's been posted, but regarding the last episode some spoilers came out today:

Spoiler:
    Show
    The cast have been spotted filming in their opening story costumes (included Bearded Doctor) so it's likely some things wont be resolved until then - don't expect The Doctor's Death to be resolved for a while. Although I'm sure few people expect it to be resolved soon anyway.
    Makes sense. Full circle and all.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Since we are seeing things out of context "I've been running", "I know what you have to do"

The curious part of that is bearded Doctor. How would he fit in? :beard:

(Original post by sleekchic)
    FML.

My sub has ended, my inbox is full and it'll take ages to delete thousands of messages and I think I really want to know.
    That is curiosity overwhelming reason. :whip:

Email. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam 09)
    Nope, just very similar. (colour scheme was different)

Or it's not THE Doctor.
    Well what do you mean? As in it's a clone?

I wonder if Amy bringing up the clone subject and Canton saying it was the actual Doctor was the truth, or a pre-planned lie.

That was so odd. That clone comment came out of nowhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam 09)
    Kind of...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Or was he? The Doctor's lied about important information before. Like when he told Clyde in SJA that he could change 507 times. Plus I think it'd just fit in more with his character if he lied so Amy and co didn't really know how long he had left.
    My friend said he wasn't even the future doctor. But by the feeling we got I think its safe to assume he's future doctor anyway, he can't be past doctor, otherwise he wouldn't be around in the present. And he isn't present for obvious reasons. The only things left are future doctor and clone doctor? Canton said he wasn't a clone so he must be from the future.

Unless that damn Canton is lying. :fuhrer:

How old he is.. we cannot know.. I think he was wearing the same bow tie anyway.. so he may not have changed for 200 years.

(Original post by Circadian_Rhythm)

Unless that damn Canton is lying. :fuhrer:
    Why was the Silent there? To show the Silent that he died? Could it be a trick to deceive the Silents? He knew he would die, he said he was ready and was going to stop running. Why did the CAMERA PAN?! :nooo:

Why was Canton there? Bringing Gasoline seems like a lame excuse. Was he there simply to propel them to go on their adventure?

If it was a Future Doctor, then he knew River's secret. He even had a diary.

I liked them comparing and syncing up diaries.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.