Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

NFL talk? Questions about American football? watch

ReputationRep:
    Kinda feel for luck. 4 interceptions. He does give the defence chances to make those ints. Need to start bringing them down beard.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Kinda feel for luck. 4 interceptions. He does give the defence chances to make those ints. Need to start bringing them down beard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    2 of them were his fault the other 2 not on him. Hes channelling his inner Peyton Manning in post season though ! *chokes*

ReputationRep:
    Knew I was ****ed when Luck got tripped but no call and the next play or near enough Blount broke off that long TD run then Luck throws an INT and next play a Colt dropped Brady in their end zone

ReputationRep:
    I don't think Chargers can beat destiny, the stars must align and let Manning and Brady have a showdown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Lol look at how many times Manning threw the ball from the 1 yard line instead of run. Guy is a stat stuffer beyond belief and once again I'm proven right about Jimmy Graham. Guy has alligator arms, if you press him and get slightly physical he backs away. Said it once and I'll say it again. Graham is a great receiver but all round TE? Get that crap out of here.
    There is so much sexual tension between you and Jimmy Graham it really is unbearable.

Still hope the chargers make it to the superbowl. Christ knows who I'd root for if it was the seahawks vs patriots. Eurgh.

ReputationRep:
    Nerves starting to creep in now, Let's go Niners...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..DT..)
    There is so much sexual tension between you and Jimmy Graham it really is unbearable.

Still hope the chargers make it to the superbowl. Christ knows who I'd root for if it was the seahawks vs patriots. Eurgh.
    Just pointing out the facts. Graham has no showed when there's pressure. I'm not saying he's crap, I'm saying the talk of him being the best tight end is wrong however.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, when you say "There is so much sexual tension between you and Jimmy Graham it really is unbearable."

He's only reacting back to whoever it was that bizarrely said Graham was (I'm pretty sure they even said way/much) better than Gronk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexsong)
    Knew I was ****ed when Luck got tripped but no call and the next play or near enough Blount broke off that long TD run then Luck throws an INT and next play a Colt dropped Brady in their end zone
    The no call was so much bull. There were a few of them as well. Pats definitely got the rub of the green there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)

I'm sorry what ?
    You know I hold severe dislike for the Patriots, Brady is just a boring nobhead Bellichick is literally the NFLs version of Stalin. Oh well, the Chargers will just have to beat you at Conference. The Philadelphia curse/blessing will live on,.. until Seattle in the Bowl anyway. That would be pretty nice for me.

Seems the Colts blew my last bet up, I'm on Frank Gore to score 2 or more TDs tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Pats hate makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :fluffy:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah come on Graham got 8 receiving yards. I know that he didn't get thrown it much but come on :rolleyes:

Actually, the Saints had the ball for longer than us. Strange. I think the score would have been more convincing if Harvin hadn't been targeted We played really well yesterday. I just hope that Harvin is okay next week for whoever we play.

Also well done to the Pats, but what was with that failed punt for a safety :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Pats hate makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :fluffy:
    Haha, all my hate for the Pats comes from jealousy at you having 13 straight post seasons hahaha, not even lying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cant_think_of_name)
    Yeah come on Graham got 8 receiving yards. I know that he didn't get thrown it much but come on :rolleyes:

Actually, the Saints had the ball for longer than us. Strange. I think the score would have been more convincing if Harvin hadn't been targeted We played really well yesterday. I just hope that Harvin is okay next week for whoever we play.

Also well done to the Pats, but what was with that failed punt for a safety :lol:
    If I recall correctly, his catch was with about 23 seconds left on the clock :laugh:

I was mightily impressed with your D, first time I've watched an entire Seattle game this season, absolutely beasts. How do you feel about your offence? Seems to be a bit lack lustre so far? Although you'll always have chances with that D and Wilson/Lynch.

(Original post by cant_think_of_name)
    Haha, all my hate for the Pats comes from jealousy at you having 13 straight post seasons hahaha, not even lying
    Yeah I know, that's what makes me so warm and fuzzy inside :laugh: :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    If I recall correctly, his catch was with about 23 seconds left on the clock :laugh:

I was mightily impressed with your D, first time I've watched an entire Seattle game this season, absolutely beasts. How do you feel about your offence? Seems to be a bit lack lustre so far? Although you'll always have chances with that D and Wilson/Lynch.

Yeah I know, that's what makes me so warm and fuzzy inside :laugh: :top:
    Mmm yeah, I think Lynch is good, although perhaps not like Jamaal Charles or Matt Forte or LeSean McCoy stylish, he is a beast physically and can just run through defences. That 2 yard run at the Giants was my favourite of the season to be honest, it showed his sheer power and the fact that he just doesn't go down. I think our passing game could be better, but the O-Line needs some improvement really. I think the wide receivers are decent enough (once we get Harvin back), though we do also need a big time proper tight end. I think Wilson has the potential to be great, really.

I don't really hate you guys to be honest, it's just annoying when you keep winning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    The no call was so much bull. There were a few of them as well. Pats definitely got the rub of the green there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah to be fair I think the Pats had them where they wanted them but when it all conspired to happen how I said in about a 15 in stretch it got out of hand more than it should have really otherwise the Colts probably could have covered

ReputationRep:
    I've had a small punt on under 5.5. total sacks in this first game. 2 mobile QBs, hoping they stay upright.

ReputationRep:
    Love this Panthers defense. Absolutely vicious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Yeah, when you say "There is so much sexual tension between you and Jimmy Graham it really is unbearable."

He's only reacting back to whoever it was that bizarrely said Graham was (I'm pretty sure they even said way/much) better than Gronk.
    I said that I'd rather have Graham on my team than Gronk, about 6 weeks ago. Now he feels the need to state after every Graham drop/gronk reception how elite Gronk is.

ps. Graham still got 17 more yards this week than gronk FYI.....

ReputationRep:
    Make no excuses for them, the 49ers are a bunch of nobheads (Frank Gore excluded)

And so are the Panthers D, 3 personal fouls!? I thought the Seahawks were bad but they've been so undisciplined today! Penalties kill momentum and here, the game.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.