Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Super Juicy CURRENT YEAR 11 (2012-13) THREAD Mark V watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gomg)
    AHHHHHHh this statistics stressing me out i have forgotten everything to do with maths but i just remembered i can do it thx
    You'll be fine :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    So what actually happened
    Inbox

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Haven't come across it but I'll check it out after the exams.
    I'll probably start watching a bit more anime after my exams too, so that I've got something interesting to pass the time with. Well, when I'm not busy with my PS for uni and learning more maths, that is :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    It's all good saying it... Putting it into practise is way harder. You lose friends over it, but were they even your friend in the first place? Idk... It's all ironically coming together at the end of year 11.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    'Talk the talk but they can't walk the walk.' I know, the irony of these things happening is unbelievable. You've been a genuinely good person by actually going over the hurdle and putting it into practice...and I thank you for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustaDreamer)
    'Talk the talk but they can't walk the walk.' I know, the irony of these things happening is unbelievable. You've been a genuinely good person by actually going over the hurdle and putting it into practice...and I thank you for that.
    I don't feel like a good person. Reminders to me first and foremost. We'll all be held accountable one day... But thanks... Just the worst possible timing...All i know is there are evil people in this world.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xmarksthesh0t)
    Yeh I double that humainty is at a loss.
    I go the mosque every single day, usually the closet one but my fav is one called Green lane Mosque. I used to go there a lot as my fav teacher is there (google: Abu Usamah- Great Black american muslim convert/revert speaker). When I saw on the news 2 days ago that someone got murdered I was sad, but then I saw who it was , it was an old man which used to come to the mosque and I saw him A LOT. He had his seat in a place next to the window and had a red quran, anyways he was murdered for the night, I went to the close mosque so I was not there, and he was stabbed 3 times in the back.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...e-fear-1866269

above is an article, really loved him a lot, great old man, lively and nice, sad to have a death in that way .

The place that he used to sit, I can just imagine him there, may allah (god) give him a peaceful resting and forgive him of his sins, he was a true example of a figure one should emulate from this day.
    I heard about him. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi was rajiun. (To him we belong and to him is our return)...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    I heard about him. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi was rajiun. (To him we belong and to him is our return)...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What's going on ? I cba to read all the other posts.

ReputationRep:
    On a lighter note Dr Who is on tomorrow :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PriyaPaul)
    What's going on ? I cba to read all the other posts.
    Jina pondering on life and problems.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I guess I can be happy about one thing...A* in my History Controlled Assessment, but I think I just scraped it! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Jina pondering on life and problems.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    I guess I can be happy about one thing...A* in my History Controlled Assessment, but I think I just scraped it! :woo:
    Congrats! I don't believe in scraping... Be proud!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Congrats! I don't believe in scraping... Be proud!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! Despite my love for English, I can't say I'm fond of History.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Despite my love for English, I can't say I'm fond of History.
    The other way round for me. Exams destroy any previously held love...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol that's so weird that it's vice versa Yeah my friends used to like English until my teacher came along...and taught us NOTHING

ReputationRep:
    Lol that's so weird that it's vice versa Yeah my friends used to like English until my teacher came along...and taught us NOTHING
    high five ... I loved English last year then my teacher left now I have a **** one and I hate English -.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know what you mean here, my interest in many subjects has been destroyed by exams :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure you're not in my English class? Do i know you? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by techno836)
    high five ... I loved English last year then my teacher left now I have a **** one and I hate English -.-
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    Two Years of English has taught me it is "I have written" and everyone saying "I wrote" are wrong.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.