Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    We just have to wait and see what happens. 15 days to go.

ReputationRep:
    Transfer window so far.

In:
    Yaya Sanogo

Out:
    Jordan Wynter, Elton Monteiro, Craig Eastmond, Martin Angha, Kyle Ebecilio, Sanchez Watt, Denilson, Andrei Arshavin, Conor Henderson, Daniel Boateng, James Shea, Jernade Meade, Josh Rees, Nigel Neita, Philip Roberts, Reice Charles-Cox, Samir Bihmoutinel, Sead Harjovic, Sebastian Squillaci, Zach Fagan, Vito Mannone, André Santos, Marouane Chamakh, Gervinho

£10 million profit

Nice margins Mr Wenger, here is your % in bonuses!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spontogical)
    Transfer window so far.

In:
    Yaya Sanogo

Out:
    Jordan Wynter, Elton Monteiro, Craig Eastmond, Martin Angha, Kyle Ebecilio, Sanchez Watt, Denilson, Andrei Arshavin, Conor Henderson, Daniel Boateng, James Shea, Jernade Meade, Josh Rees, Nigel Neita, Philip Roberts, Reice Charles-Cox, Samir Bihmoutinel, Sead Harjovic, Sebastian Squillaci, Zach Fagan, Vito Mannone, André Santos, Marouane Chamakh, Gervinho

£10 million profit

Nice margins Mr Wenger, here is your % in bonuses!
    Oh, I didn't realise the window shut yesterday. Judge on the 2nd of Sept

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Oh I will.. do you remember deadline day 2011? I think something similar will occur

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spontogical)
    Oh I will.. do you remember deadline day 2011? I think something similar will occur
    I'm struggling to think of any available players I'd like us to sign tbh, Wenger does have a point when he talks about lack of quality players on the market. If Suarez is staying put, who can we get to improve on Giroud? He's a solid 15-20 goal a season striker after all. But I also dont understand letting the likes of Djourou leave if we havent got anyone lined up to come in.

At this stage Wenger would pacify me by bringing in a top class winger and a DM/CB. Maybe a striker too but as I say they're scarce on the ground.

ReputationRep:
    The fact is the season starts tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zyyz)
    The fact is the season starts tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yea it does start tomorrow and it ends in May, there are 38 games to be played. 3 PL games won't decide our season. I'm Confident we can have a 100% record in our first 6 PL games without any new signings. I'm not worried by Fenerbahce we will qualify for the group stages

ReputationRep:
    Yea it does start tomorrow and it ends in May, there are 38 games to be played. 3 PL games won't decide our season. I'm Confident we can have a 100% record in our first 6 PL games without any new signings. I'm not worried by Fenerbahce we will qualify for the group stages
    3 points at the beginning of the season are just as important as 3 in the last

ReputationRep:
    Just paid a total of 57 quid for the Fener game. Club is bumping us off big time, feel like a right mug for paying it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Just paid a total of 57 quid for the Fener game. Club is bumping us off big time, feel like a right mug for paying it.
    Know how you feel mate, AFC will be making about 5m by going through the qualifier route in tickets/tv rights/merchandise...

ReputationRep:
    Szcz
    Sagna Mert Kosc Gibbo
    Ramsey Wilshere
    Cazorla
    Walcott Giroud Podolski

Seems to be the consensus for tomorrow, maybe Rosicky for Cazorla if hes still jet lagged etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Tbh, in comparison to some of the more expensive league games/CL games that's pretty cheap.
    It's a dire state of affairs though to say the least.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhatamIdoing)
    Tbh, in comparison to some of the more expensive league games/CL games that's pretty cheap.
    It's a dire state of affairs though to say the least.
    For a qualifier, it's exorbitant. And it isn't exactly a marquee seat.

There are tickets going for 100+ and again, not the 'best' seats.

ReputationRep:
    Lets talk about Giroud or Zelalem lol Girl Gooner here!

ReputationRep:
    And Wenger's refusal and urge to buy any top players ofc. LOL ..I believe in him tho, hes the best manager for us imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    For a qualifier, it's exorbitant. And it isn't exactly a marquee seat.

There are tickets going for 100+ and again, not the 'best' seats.
    Yeah, it's ridiculous. The average fan's being priced away.
    I remember when the Liverpool game went on general sale last year and I thought I might go. It was like £68 for a seat up in some dark corner of the Emirates.

ReputationRep:
    Who's going to the match tomorrow ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Derrick1509)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wish I could jump up and say "yes, I'm definitely going." :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Derrick1509)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    block 7 north bank

ReputationRep:
    Breaking: falcao MAY be back on the market

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.