Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arkatie)
    Just got rejected for music from Merton Oh well...
    Would never have thought they'd be sending out emails at 11.40pm!

ReputationRep:
    Guys I've applied to engineering physics but I still didn't get an email. Is it possible that they can send me an email anytime soon or do I still have to wait till Monday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drumsticks)
    History, so a load of the other colleges have already sent out interviews 😞 How about you?
    Modern languages. I may have to wait until next Friday which will be awful😔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sherifezzeldin_)
    Guys I've applied to engineering physics but I still didn't get an email. Is it possible that they can send me an email anytime soon or do I still have to wait till Monday?
    Well, it just hit midnight in the UK, so I highly doubt it. Best to assume you'll have to wait till Monday because it's very unlikely that they send on weekends.

ReputationRep:
    Just got rejected for music from Merton Oh well...
    Did you only just open the email or have they only just sent it now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maella)
    Did you only just open the email or have they only just sent it now?
    No they only just sent it now!

ReputationRep:
    No they only just sent it now!

What! That's crazy!

ReputationRep:
    Got my interview for English at Balliol today at 11:18! I'm ****ing ecstatic! Anybody else applying for English and/or to Balliol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millieellen)
    History and Economics anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes! Got reallocated from Brasenose to Hertford.

ReputationRep:
    CompSci at Worcester anyone? They could hurry up, I want this unknown to finally be over..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtilleryArthur)
    Got my interview for English at Balliol today at 11:18! I'm ****ing ecstatic! Anybody else applying for English and/or to Balliol?
    Congrats! I never looked around Balliol but it seems to be pretty popular, well done! I've applied for English but I don't think i'll hear until Monday now as it's past 12:00am.

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know the best way to get from Heathrow to Oxford?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Connor D)
    I think there are direct bus services, if not the GWR train network's very good, change at didcot and Bob's your uncle

ReputationRep:
    Airport has direct shuttles. Or the best is just to ask your parents or family friend to drive you.

ReputationRep:
    http://airline.oxfordbus.co.uk/timet...rline-heathrow

hope it helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PasserbyA)
    Brilliant, all the best for them. I'm still waiting on my subject.
    You'll get a response soon enough, and hopefully get an interview and then get in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeogersReprsent)
    I think there are direct bus services, if not the GWR train network's very good, change at didcot and Bob's your uncle
    (Original post by FutureOxford3)
    Airport has direct shuttles. Or the best is just to ask your parents or family friend to drive you.
    Thank you! I am coming from the US alone, so I will probably take the direct shuttle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agax2468)
    You'll get a response soon enough, and hopefully get an interview and then get in.
    Yep, I received an interview for E&M at 3:21pm yesterday, only I was asleep because different timezones.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I am coming from the US alone, so I will probably take the direct shuttle.
    Theres also the Oxford Tube. Its a bus service as well. They are much cheaper and have busses every 15 mins or so. But all of the stops are somewhere around the Marble Arch tube station so you would have to go into the city - which could be quite nice if you have the time and haven't been to London.

ReputationRep:
    hi guys i received an interview for magdalen psychology, should i wear a suit (i'm a girl)?? thanks!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.