PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by KingStannis)
as i said, all the liberals.

Actually quite curious about that as i come from an Irish family too.
Ouch. Im hurt now xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Saracen's Fez
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Green_Pink)
Even from my fairly limited knowledge I already know I don't

By the way, sorry to bother you with this (your the only rugby fan I know ) but do you know if when I'm trying to book tickets and the site says they're "not available" it means they aren't being sold yet or are already sold out? I was gonna try and see if the tickets were any cheaper for our game at the Olympic Stadium.
I presume they're sold out. The first batch of tickets was released back last autumn, and I think this is the last batch now. Is it Italy you're playing at the Olympic Stadium?
KingStannis
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by PetrosAC)
Ouch. Im hurt now xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
eat your nandos mate XD
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
eat your nandos mate XD
PRSOM xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Andy98
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by PetrosAC)
I only like "The Chain" and that's generally because of the bass bit and then the solo (the Formula 1 theme tune)

Posted from TSR Mobile
The song I was referring to

Couldn't remember the name

Posted from TSR Mobile
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
wtf there's a facebook and twitter thing for tsr posts. How can anyone be so utterly gay as to tweet people's tsr posts.
tehFrance
Badges: 15
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Saracen's Fez)
Have booked my Rugby Aid tickets for 4th September. It should be a great match - England v The Rest of the World, two teams of former players and celebrities.
Where?! I can't find them :sad:

Also **** Farrell and his high tackles
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Are you guys talkingabout union or league? I have no time for league it's for people who can't understand stuff like, you know, rules.
Saracen's Fez
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tehFrance)
Where?! I can't find them :sad:

Also **** Farrell and his high tackles
On the Harlequins website, under Tickets.

Farrell's high tackle was penalty only, perhaps a yellow card (he has actually been given a retrospective yellow this afternoon) but Ford Sr got a bit carried away in suggesting it was red.
Saracen's Fez
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Are you guys talkingabout union or league? I have no time for league it's for people who can't understand stuff, you know, rules.
Union.
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Union.
Saints fan here, although i inexplicably grew distant from rugby in the last couple of years.
Saracen's Fez
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Saints fan here, although i inexplicably grew distant from rugby in the last couple of years.
:rolleyes:

Saints have overtaken Quins now as my least favourite team, so the events of the last couple of weeks have left me very happy indeed. :yep:
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
:rolleyes:

Saints have overtaken Quins now as my least favourite team, so the events of the last couple of weeks have left me very happy indeed. :yep:
Lol can't handle the success of a side that comes up from relegation in one year and works its way up to the top can you?

We'd be way more successful imo if we didn't basically carry England as the 6th Nations anally wrecks us
tehFrance
Badges: 15
Report 4 years ago
On the Harlequins website, under Tickets.

Farrell's high tackle was penalty only, perhaps a yellow card (he has actually been given a retrospective yellow this afternoon) but Ford Sr got a bit carried away in suggesting it was red.
Ah cheers.

Still, he's an ******** but Saracens deserved the win as Bath were playing poorly, incredibly poorly!
Green_Pink
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I presume they're sold out. The first batch of tickets was released back last autumn, and I think this is the last batch now. Is it Italy you're playing at the Olympic Stadium?
Yep, so I'm guessing they're just gone.
Saracen's Fez
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Lol can't handle the success of a side that comes up from relegation in one year and works its way up to the top can you?

We'd be way more successful imo if we didn't basically carry England as the 6th Nations anally wrecks us
Bath carry England now, and as they can't play without Ford that was what cost them top spot (which went to Saints instead) this year.

(Original post by tehFrance)
Ah cheers.

Still, he's an ******** but Saracens deserved the win as Bath were playing poorly, incredibly poorly!
There's nothing wrong with Owen Farrell, he seems perfectly pleasant to me.
Saracen's Fez
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Green_Pink)
Yep, so I'm guessing they're just gone.
Given the capacity of the Olympic Stadium (which isn't all that much now IIRC) and the fact it's two European teams, I'd say so, yes.
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Bath carry England now, and as they can't play without Ford that was what cost them top spot (which went to Saints instead) this year.

There's nothing wrong with Owen Farrell, he seems perfectly pleasant to me.
For years though we lost like, 7 players every tournament? I think that's the biggest argument for the play offs tbh.

Also why do you hate saints? Just because we're real fans who actually sing and don't need bloody music to generate some atmosphere like Saracens, whom I consider to be a plastic club.
Saracen's Fez
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
For years though we lost like, 7 players every tournament? I think that's the biggest argument for the play offs tbh.
Other than the fact the final sells 82 000 tickets, yes. I'd love to see a playoff in the Premier League as well tbh with a Wembley final.

Also why do you hate saints? Just because we're real fans who actually sing and don't need bloody music to generate some atmosphere like Saracens, whom I consider to be a plastic club.
2013 and 2014 playoffs, plus lots of their players seem quite violent (yes, more so than Ashton (who was a Saints boy anyway) and Farrell).
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Other than the fact the final sells 82 000 tickets, yes. I'd love to see a playoff in the Premier League as well tbh with a Wembley final.

2013 and 2014 playoffs, plus lots of their players seem quite violent (yes, more so than Ashton (who was a Saints boy anyway) and Farrell).
Ruby's a thugs game. The culture is you cheat by punching them in the scrums and rucks, and stamping on them and being dirty while the ref isn't looking. That's why the props shave themselves; because they other side pulls your hair.

Afterwards you both share a meal.

I know because my school was (or is? I'm sitting final exams so not sure where i stand) renowned for being a good rugby school; we were a feeder club to the Saints and we'd play all the best private Schools. I know how **** goes down, and violence is just an accepted part of it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (115)
66.09%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20.11%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.79%

Watched Threads