Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Thread XXII watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Meanwhile Vengah is behind the scenes making Reus happen

Read up on the sources linking us to Carvalho. Not really sure on what to make of it. He was apparently quoted in January saying :

"My dream is to play in England. I know some clubs are interested but my agent Jorge (Mendes is looking after it and I am relaxed. Now my mission is to work in Sporting and they will be in charge of any transfer and my future. That is very important."

But the only links are from toilet paper such as Exrpess/Metro etc
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Yeah these were my initial thoughts but I don't Wenger will want to add too much given our recent form. Would be amazing to get a marquee player though, and if that's on the right wing (like Pedro) then our attack next season will be incredibly deadly.

Tbh all of these story's that are out are just pre-transfer window hype. Can you imagine what kinds of stories will be out between May 30th-July 1st? :lol:
    No major tournament this summer so the media get an extra 2 months for terrible transfer rumours. Not looking forward to it.

ReputationRep:
    Really ****s me off how we'll each get 25k seats allocated to us in the final, while a total of 37k will go to neutrals. It's not like any less money would be made if it was 50-50.

A Wembley final with a 50-50 seat allocation would have such a banging atmosphere and would make it much better.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Watching games at Wembley on TV is disgusting, the way that the posh middle seats on the centre of the pitch are still empty half way into the 1st and 2nd half. Absolute disgrace and it must ruin the atmosphere

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear oh dear... Typically Spurs doing everything they can to drop out of the Europa League places... Thank you Pelle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeHursty)
    Oh dear oh dear... Typically Spurs doing everything they can to drop out of the Europa League places... Thank you Pelle
    Spurs gonna spurs.

Still took 4 points from us this season tho. BANTA.

ReputationRep:
    United getting Gundogun :sad:

Make us dream Vengah, your turn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    United getting Gundogun :sad:

Make us dream Vengah, your turn.
    You can have Evans, we know you like United cast-offs.

ReputationRep:
    Schneiderlin > Gundogan

ReputationRep:
    Spurs gonna spurs.

Still took 4 points from us this season tho. BANTA.
    Don't forget though, they were claiming they're better than us and are getting top four ahead of us after that loss.. look at them now :')

ReputationRep:
    Nah Arsenal have good enough defenders as it stands. I'd say Evans would do well for a club like Sunderland

ReputationRep:
    Lamela just did a Maradona

ReputationRep:
    Genuinely wouldn't give a **** about Gundagon going to united if we get Schniederlin. Proven in the PL, strong, and isn't as injury prone.

Got a feeling Wenger will act early like last year.. well I hope so anyway.

Summer will be ****ed for us fans though. Media will play with our emotions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Lamela just did a Maradona
    Don't forget though, according to Michael Owen its justified cause its "Chest protection"... Since when do you need to protect your chest -.-

ReputationRep:
    Lel. Fabregas returns to where it all began. I just know his reception will be awful :facepalm2: Move on Gooners.

ReputationRep:
    How the **** have I not seen this :lol:

https://youtu.be/Nk33XNJPnTI

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lel. Fabregas returns to where it all began. I just know his reception will be awful :facepalm2: Move on Gooners.

How can you not love Claude though tbh?

ReputationRep:
    Would really love to see soton in Europe, can see them doing well

ReputationRep:
    Lol, Liverpool are still ****

ReputationRep:
    annoying seeing city back in 2nd..

Anyway, we know where things stand. 2pts or more from chelsea + united = 2nd done,

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.