Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I am though

Thankyou :hugs:

Just found out that im going out today for most of it
    Not impressed! Apologies that i wont be with you like i said i would. Just been shouted at for not knowing we were going out so yeah
    Therefore i wont be with you until later and my ocd will be sky high too im afraid. But ill try to be happy.
    And you still up for the chess place later?
    No you're not! There are loads of reasons why you're not! I will agree that you might think you are but there's so many good things about you (on the list, about your personality and much more) which means that you are not worthless; you are a very important person no matter what happens and I will always believe that:yep:

:hugs:

Aww it's OK! :console: just try to enjoy it the best you can and the shouting, you can't stop that now; it's in the past. It's OK to feel upset about it but try not to dwell on it for too long, OK?:hugs:

Aww it's OK, we can fight the ocd together when you get back good to hear, you can only try and I'm sure you will try your best!

Of course! I really do enjoy speaking to you so I can't wait for that! I don't mind how long we speak for - any amount of time is worth it
    I'll probably be turning my laptop off at about 10pm though but yeah hopefully we can chat there when you get back

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Happy
    Just got this bag at the market. Yet another cat themed item to add to my ever growing collection

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Productive.

I've realised what the problem I have with eyeliner is. It's because my eyelids aren't big enough! I wouldn't say they're hooded, but I have very little visible eyelid space. So when I put eyeliner on, like the same amount as all the girls in the videos and pictures, it covers my whole visible eyelid :erm::sad:

ReputationRep:
    Grreat
    Just been shouted at for my OCD playing up today
    Nearly in tears right now.
    I need to be able to get rid of it completely in the next 20 seconds or im not fighting it enough.
    ****ing parents dont realize what its like! :cry2:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Grreat
    I need to be able to get rid of it completely in the next 20 seconds or im not fighting it enough.
    :console:
    Silly parents. Ignore them and try and chill.
    I would give you a hug but I'm now >2 hours and 43 minutes away from you

ReputationRep:
    Grreat
    :console:
    You are trying and each small advancement is worth it :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    aim for today -
    finishing off simultaneous equations and parabolas :borat:
    :work:

ReputationRep:
    I am loosing everything at the moment

Employment and Support Allowance is a big possibility that I am loosing that and I am certainly not going down the JSA path and there's no way my parents can afford to give me money.
    I got turned down for PIP and DLA has gone (apparently I'm not disabled enough even though I have three mental health problems and dyspraxia)
    My bus pass, so now with the tiny amount I do get I now have factor in £20 a week just to get around. That's my independence gone down the drain
    My friends, well they disappeared years ago and now and the colouring group is so boring as no one talks to me. What's the point lol in going to a place where 5 people who go there I hate, staff that patronise me and no one to speak to.
    Just have to make use of the poxy Internet, watch Netflix and have my human free parties of one, so f,,,,,,, gr8 not
    Anything else the government wish to take away from me my independence, joy, pleasure in. Life that's all word gone

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That great moment when you realise in a few days time you will be totally independant
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    That great moment when you realise in a few days time you will be totally independant

Off to uni?

Have fun!

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for Bull's Penis that is raw and dehydrated. Difficult feat. i'm feeling stressed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Off to uni?

Have fun!
    Yasss and thank you xx
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Yasss and thank you xx
    What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    What are you studying?
    Media and technology but im reconsidering
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Media and technology but im reconsidering
    Oh I see, what are you thinking of then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Oh I see, what are you thinking of then?
    I am not to sure. I think the course is okay. Not fantastic or anything. I am thinking of changing it to more of a visual arts course. Not entirely sure though.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I am not to sure. I think the course is okay. Not fantastic or anything. I am thinking of changing it to more of a visual arts course. Not entirely sure though.
    You're quite artistic/creative it seems

Study what makes you happy/interested, that's what I always say!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    You're quite artistic/creative it seems

Study what makes you happy/interested, that's what I always say!
    Thank you
    • Welcome Squad

tired. how surprising

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.