Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XIV: where bad memes come to die watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Hi. :tongue: :emog:

You never answered my enquiry on your anger. :erm: This makes me feel small and inadequate. :yep:

:hugs:

I've not ramen soup in ages... too unhealthy :sigh:

I hope she's making tofu. :cute:

My guilty pleasure was trance. :mmm:

I would if you would open the window to let me in. :sad: It's freezing and your wireless is slow.
    S'open now :yep: good luck trying to climb in and no offending my wireless...it was top of the range a few decades ago :hmmm:
    Vin didn't answer me on that either...I think vin was subtly trying to tell us to but-out :unsure: and mmm...tofu :coma: good in chilli and plum sauce....and trance :giggle: definately guilty pleasure material :yep:

QI is on tonight

(Original post by vin)
    but I dont want to:sad:
    Confusing child :emog:

ReputationRep:
    hi vinny!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I have it. :shock:
    The opening of sour times reminds me of the silent hill theme. :cool:

http://open.spotify.com/track/6CVgtXi3L5gJS424hzm8Ic

:tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    I didnt want to answer it :s:

but I dont want to:sad:
    Ah, well a reply with a subtle yet simple implication would've done the trick. :console:

It's okay though. I'm glad you're not angry anymore. :cute:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I have two iPod Classics (plus an ancient 2nd Gen Mini that has a battery that lasts precisely 15mins :mmm:) and thought that was bad :laugh:

Evening all
    Evening Cara. :hugs: - A belated greeting, I know. I'm struggling to keep up with the speed of the thread, while multitasking elsewhere. :o:

(Original post by skipp)
    Wow that's a lot :giggle: suppose that makes sense though...my zen was 1st gen too....which is why it no longer works :rolleyes:
    Surprisingly, all of mine still work, including the iPod Nano. :giggle: - However, like Cara, I think the battery on my first gen has had it. :sadnod:

Believe or not, it was actually mum who introduced me to portishead. :tongue: She said she liked the calming serene sound if though she had no idea what they were saying. The first I listened to it was when I was 5. The haunting stroke of the music terrified me... :tongue:

Sour times is certainly one of my favourite tracks - not only from Portishead's work, but in all music. :yes:

EDIT: I meant 'sour times', not dummy - which is the album. :tongue:
    There is something distinctly special about this album, which is exemplified live. I found the post I made in an earlier chat thread:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=8344

And here's the video:

I like their latest effort, Third, but Dummy will always remain my favourite, undoubtably.

Out of curiosity, what are you making? :tongue:
    A combination of Japanese and Korean cooking, I suppose. It's a cross over of chanpuru and bibimbap. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    spotify is the next thing to be talked about in the chat thread isnt it :tongue:

though nothing has been quite as popular as mybrute or one piece :tongue:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    Whatever it is, she prefers it to Ramen Soup
    I like ramen, but I needed something more substantial. :o: :p:

(Original post by vin)
    Im not saying here
    It's not regarding the favour for Tru-pyon, is it? :sad:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by vin)
    spotify is the next thing to be talked about in the chat thread isnt it :tongue:
    ...and as usual I fail to see what the fuss is about. :p:

Still going on MyBrute daily though. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    S'open now :yep: good luck trying to climb in and no offending my wireless...it was top of the range a few decades ago :hmmm:
    Vin didn't answer me on that either...I think vin was subtly trying to tell us to but-out :unsure: and mmm...tofu :coma: good in chilli and plum sauce....and trance :giggle: definately guilty pleasure material :yep:
    Yra, I understood that with Vin but I just don't like unanswered questions. :tongue: it's like reading a book towards the end and not reading the last chapter. My friend does that to intentionally aggravate me. Works too. I can't help it. :rant:

If you were chinese i'd marry you skipp. :yes: Tofu + chilli sauce is my favourite mix. Never tried it with plum sauce though, although i've tried plum sauce with duck and it was exquisite. :cute:

(Original post by skipp)
    Confusing child :emog:
    Are actually advocating anger for Vin? :giggle: I shudder to think what would happen if he WAS angry. Sometimes i'm glad that we're a few cities apart. Not always though. God knows I want to stroke his lovely lovely hair. :coma:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)

though nothing has been quite as popular as mybrute or one piece :tongue:
    I don't spotify, didn't use mybrute, haven't watched one piece or code geass...I'm not cool enough for this thread :sad:

:cool:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    If you were chinese i'd marry you skipp.
    I'm marrying Skipp :stomp:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)

people like pirates :yes:

cant remember the last time I went on mybrute:erm: I just went on it to make brutes with rude names :mmm:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    It's not regarding the favour for Tru-pyon, is it? :sad:
    perhaps

(Original post by skipp)
    I don't spotify, didn't use mybrute, haven't watched one piece or code geass...I'm not cool enough for this thread :sad:
    :no:Oh skipp:emog:
    (Original post by Juno)
    where have you been :spank: I noticed your absence days ago
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)

Spotify will allow you to legally access a comprehensive library of full-length music completely free. For those who like to listen to music, it's a haven. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Juno!!

Nice new avetar!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

:cool:
    Watch Geass It is an amazing Series!!!:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    Juno!!

Nice new avetar!
    :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    There is something distinctly special about this album, which is exemplified live. I found the post I made in an earlier chat thread:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=8344

And here's the video:

I like their latest effort, Third, but Dummy will always remain my favourite, undoubtably.
    I played it. I was slumped over my desk closing my eyes at one point. I love her. I love her voice. It's amazing. It's just... amazing...

Thank you Aiko. :hugs: You've actually just rekindled my love for them again. :tongue:

(Original post by Aiko)
    A combination of Japanese and Korean cooking, I suppose. It's a cross over of chanpuru and bibimbap. :giggle:
    But you won't replace the tofu right? :tongue: Tofu is a must in any dish imo. :tongue:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Juno! :hugs: Nice to see that avatar in use again. :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Yra, I understood that with Vin but I just don't like unanswered questions. :tongue: it's like reading a book towards the end and not reading the last chapter. My friend does that to intentionally aggravate me. Works too. I can't help it. :rant:

If you were chinese i'd marry you skipp. :yes: Tofu + chilli sauce is my favourite mix. Never tried it with plum sauce though, although i've tried plum sauce with duck and it was exquisite. :cute:

Are actually advocating anger for Vin? :giggle: I shudder to think what would happen if he WAS angry. Sometimes i'm glad that we're a few cities apart. Not always though. God knows I want to stroke his lovely lovely hair. :coma:
    Add plum jam to the pan when you're cooking tofu with chilli sauce :yep: tis a cheap alternative to buying the ready made chilli and plum sauce...just make sure not to burn the sugar
    and Vin seemed upset about not being angry :dontknow: angry vin would be an adorable little massacre just waiting to happen :emog: and strangely I've always wanted to plait vin's hair :rolleyes: my mom dated a chinese guy back in ye olde days before she met my dad, she nearly married him...in an alternate universe I am chinese :giggle:
    And yes when you put it like that it can be annoying when people do it on purpose :giggle: but I figure sometimes people just need to rant without telling you why...and you've reminded me...I still haven't watched the last part of the last episode of last exile :eek: I just fear how it will end :emo:

ReputationRep:
    I have not seen it before therefore it is new Vinny!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.