Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deborarosa)
    haha oh I didn't know females who supported Arsenal couldn't comment ...I better stop now and dont worry I never usually say 'girl gooner' I was trying to be unique/cool LOL
    Nothing wrong with.

It's just cringy saying 'girl gooner'.

ReputationRep:
    haha thanks! Others seem to disagree tho :confused:
    (Original post by WhatamIdoing)
    Lol. One of few sane posters on this thread is a girl. Nothing wrong with it at all.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with getting a few more female gooners on here. Who remembers the Highbury screamer?!

ReputationRep:
    LOL I know.....don't know what came over me..
    (Original post by 419)
    Nothing wrong with.

It's just cringy saying 'girl gooner'.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal should buy Messi and Ronaldo!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soul of Mischief)
    Nothing wrong with getting a few more female gooners on here. Who remembers the Highbury screamer?!
    Haha, she was classic. The way she timed the scream for their goal was perfection.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tottenham have spent £60m. Wow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Szcz
    Sagna Mert Kosc Gibbo
    Ramsey Wilshere
    Cazorla
    Walcott Giroud Podolski

Seems to be the consensus for tomorrow, maybe Rosicky for Cazorla if hes still jet lagged etc.
    Lol just realised it's the same team that played Newcastle in May. Well, more or less. Only with Arsenal :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    so what we in for falcao lads? JK,

3points is a must tomorrow, glad we're back. Giroud and walcott to make it 2-0. as always; quote the gawd no negs pls.

pffft, neg away.:bootyshake:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.theguardian.com/football/...ology-training

Proof that Suarez is bigger than Liverpool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abz_Kebabz)
    Arsenal should buy Messi and Ronaldo!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah man why don't you slap on Phillip Lahm, Schweinsteiger and Zlatan Ibrahimovic while you're at it.

ReputationRep:

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal v Femerbahce is basically on general sale (I got a temp code as a previous attendee of games).

£52 a ticket! And that's to sit at the back of the stadium. I'd like to take my cousin to a game but that is so expensive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billa Bong)

:lol:
    I've seen that before... 4 negs? Doesn't anyone have a sense of humour?

ReputationRep:
    Is there a tsr fantasy league for arsenal fans only btw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    http://www.theguardian.com/football/...ology-training

Proof that Suarez is bigger than Liverpool
    Really? did he get what he wanted even after publicly saying he wanted to go...no.. didn't he say he was going to hand in a transfer request..did he?..no..Liverpool still have the player and Arsenal don't. No matter what angle you look at it Liverpool won.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cost)
    Really? did he get what he wanted even after publicly saying he wanted to go...no.. didn't he say he was going to hand in a transfer request..did he?..no..Liverpool still have the player and Arsenal don't. No matter what angle you look at it Liverpool won.
    The word 'won' is rather conclusive, don't you think? ... Especially when it sounds like Wenger isn't done bidding for Suarez.

ReputationRep:
    And Wenger's refusal and urge to buy any top players ofc. LOL ..I believe in him tho, hes the best manager for us imo.
    Refusal to buy any top players? Name one.

ReputationRep:
    Ill name a few Huguain, Gustavo, Suarez .....
    (Original post by Stalin)
    Refusal to buy any top players? Name one.

ReputationRep:
    Ill name a few Huguain, Gustavo, Suarez .....
    Lolwut?

He actively sought to buy them.

Higuain was worth what he bid - Napoli overpaid big time imo. Gustavo from the looks of things was always going to go to Wolfsburg and Liverpool won't sell us Suarez (Wenger wouldn't make himself look like a mug. He was obviously misinformed that £40.001m bid would secure him).

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.