Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm thirding the phone alarm idea for Kindred remembering to take meds. Although I find once you get into a routine you tend to remember pretty well - I have to take them when I wake up, at 4pm and again at 10pm and I haven't forgotten any in months.

And superwolf :five: WOOOOO! Now you get to bum around for however long you want and tell blood test nurses that you're on "a break from studying". :cool:

I gave in; woke up early to get my blood test, now back on the haloperidol, things are still very shaky but hoping they calm down soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    It does, thanks.

And you're an awesome person, just an awesome person undergoing a lot of stress right now. :console:
    so proud of you

and im really not, i know you think i am but im not especially not atm, so rubbish infact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I'm thirding the phone alarm idea for Kindred remembering to take meds. Although I find once you get into a routine you tend to remember pretty well - I have to take them when I wake up, at 4pm and again at 10pm and I haven't forgotten any in months.

And superwolf :five: WOOOOO! Now you get to bum around for however long you want and tell blood test nurses that you're on "a break from studying". :cool:

I gave in; woke up early to get my blood test, now back on the haloperidol, things are still very shaky but hoping they calm down soon.
    Nah, I like telling people that I'm 'a burden on the welfare state'. Makes me think of The Specials

:hugs: Hope it helps, even if it's a short-term measure.

Making some of my beetroot cider for when I get back from holiday!

(Original post by PonchoKid)
    so proud of you

and im really not, i know you think i am but im not especially not atm, so rubbish infact.
    Ah, but I'm a wolf of intelligence who's just written a dissertation, and therefore I can't possibly be wrong! :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I like telling people that I'm 'a burden on the welfare state'. Makes me think of The Specials

:hugs: Hope it helps, even if it's a short-term measure.

Making some of my beetroot cider for when I get back from holiday!
    :rofl: Love that song.

Awesome. I'm going to the supermarket tomorrow with raspberry jam and apple juice on my list. Btw do you know if it's possible to use too much yeast in cider? I have a jar of yeast and no way of measuring out the 5g or whatever needed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    :rofl: Love that song.

Awesome. I'm going to the supermarket tomorrow with raspberry jam and apple juice on my list. Btw do you know if it's possible to use too much yeast in cider? I have a jar of yeast and no way of measuring out the 5g or whatever needed.
    You just scored a 0 on the googling things scale. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Ah, but I'm a wolf of intelligence who's just written a dissertation, and therefore I can't possibly be wrong! :fyi:
    but you put ALL your knowledge into the dissertation which means you are wrong on this :yep:

ReputationRep:
    but you put ALL your knowledge into the dissertation which means you are wrong on this :yep:
    Nu-uh, I still know how to make cider, and how to drink cider, and how to recognise awesomeosity. :yep: :yep: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Nu-uh, I still know how to make cider, and how to drink cider, and how to recognise awesomeosity. :yep: :yep: :yep:
    Making and drinking cider you can never lose when you know how to, but im still not awesome :nah:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponchokid)
    making and drinking cider you can never lose when you know how to, but im still not awesome :nah:

posted from tsr mobile
    a
    w
    e
    s
    o
    m
    e

ReputationRep:
    a
    w
    e
    s
    o
    m
    e
    R U B B I S H

Spoiler:
    Show

I couldnt even face my boyfriend after telling him my life should never be nice or fun and him replying "so youv got a dull boyfriend then" :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    R U B B I S H

Spoiler:
    Show

I couldnt even face my boyfriend after telling him my life should never be nice or fun and him replying "so youv got a dull boyfriend then" :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :nah: My one must be true cos it's a scrolly thing. Yours doesn't scroll, therefore is a lie. :yes:

Seriously Poncho you've got to find a way around this self-hatred. I know people have been horrible to you in the past, but that's an issue with them, not you. You're a great person who deserves a good life, and it's about time you realised that! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Apparently iv thrown away 1 and a half weeks worth of antibiotics :facepalm:
    Luckily i still have a months worth on me!
    Silly poncho

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Had a ****ty ****ty day so am consoling myself by reading my textbook. :erm: Errrr where did this new found work ethic come from and where's the old apathy ****ed off to? This is most disconcerting.

ReputationRep:
    Another bad day :sad: Woke up around 1:30 :eek: and then took me ages to have a shower. I haven't left my room all day because I need to shave and I can't be bothered, and I need to eat. What is wrong with me? :cry:

(Original post by Sultana)
    Had a ****ty ****ty day so am consoling myself by reading my textbook. :erm: Errrr where did this new found work ethic come from and where's the old apathy ****ed off to? This is most disconcerting.
    :jumphug: Sorry to hear you had such a bad day, I'm here if you want to talk about it. Yay for work ethic though! :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avhhs)
    Another bad day :sad: Woke up around 1:30 :eek: and then took me ages to have a shower. I haven't left my room all day because I need to shave and I can't be bothered, and I need to eat. What is wrong with me? :cry:
    :hugs:
    you need to eat, or you really wont feel better :nah:
    can you not leave shaving till tomorrow or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sultana)
    Maybe you've been inspired by my studiousness?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Feeling really unsafe. Called the crisis team and they told me to watch TV. I just... I just give up with them.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you've been inspired by my studiousness?
    could you pass it on to me also? iv written about 43 words out of 3000

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    Feeling really unsafe. Called the crisis team and they told me to watch TV. I just... I just give up with them.
    :hugs: You got anyone around to look after you?

could you pass it on to me also? iv written about 43 words out of 3000
    Sure thing!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.