Good question :lol: Trying to think of something :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8142
Original post by shadowdweller
N'aw :h:

Good question :lol: Trying to think of something :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Best kind of hug like :h:

Opposites attract (even if you are a lesbian) :teehee: Errm do you like Rock/glam metal music? :redface:
Original post by IDukem
Best kind of hug like :h:

Opposites attract (even if you are a lesbian) :teehee: Errm do you like Rock/glam metal music? :redface:

Obviously :wink:

Touché :tongue: Yeah, I like rock music :h:

What kind of TV/film do you like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8144
Obviously :wink:

Touché :tongue: Yeah, I like rock music :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My second favourite word behind shenanigans :yep: Yessssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrr, okay what bands and i'll bold the ones I like and then if we get more than 3 bands that we both like, we can celebrate with DukeyDweller hug smothered in chocolate...or is that too far? :wink:
Original post by IDukem
My second favourite word behind shenanigans :yep: Yessssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrr, okay what bands and i'll bold the ones I like and then if we get more than 3 bands that we both like, we can celebrate with DukeyDweller hug smothered in chocolate...or is that too far? :wink:

Shenanigans is an excellent word. Jargon is a good'un too.

Oh gosh erm, I feel under pressure now. Maybe you should list which you like instead :tongue:

That might be a little far :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8146
Shenanigans is an excellent word. Jargon is a good'un too.

Oh gosh erm, I feel under pressure now. Maybe you should list which you like instead :tongue:

That might be a little far :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jargon? What does that stand for? :colondollar:

Wow :lol: Fiiine, bold the band you like: Motley Crue, Foo fighters, Guns n Roses, Def Leppard, Aerosmith, Ratt, Iron Maiden, Keane, The Killers, Metallica, Whitesnake, Poison, Megadeth, Elvis, W.A.S.P, Ozzy...surely you get three from that list!!

So a standard and loveable DukeyDweller hug yeah? :puppyeyes:

(Ooo new avatar...:colone:)
Original post by IDukem

Wow :lol: Fiiine, bold the band you like: Motley Crue, Foo fighters, Guns n Roses, Def Leppard, Aerosmith, Ratt, Iron Maiden, Keane, The Killers, Metallica, Whitesnake, Poison, Megadeth, Elvis, W.A.S.P, Ozzy...surely you get three from that list!!

I know we're both straight but can we just get married? :colondollar:

Or maybe be friends, I think that would work.
Original post by IDukem

Nonsensical, incoherent, or meaningless talk.

Bolded :h:

Fine by me :hugs:

(Like it? :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8149
Original post by spiral87
I know we're both straight but can we just get married? :colondollar:

Or maybe be friends, I think that would work.

:lol: :lol:

Friends with benefits (benefits being music recommendations n'all) is fine by me :tongue:

(singing a love power ballad (Hysteria by Def leppard) worked for me once in asking a girl out...it's something I recommend doing at least once in your lifetime)

Nonsensical, incoherent, or meaningless talk.

Bolded :h:

Fine by me :hugs:

(Like it? :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Obviously neither of us have that problem :smug:

Well you got two of my top 6 favourite bands (FF and GNR) Which is great annnnnnd you got 4 so i'm happy about that. You gotta listen to some of the others though...you may like bands like Poison and Whitesnake.

N'aw :lovehug: (I thought i'd be cheeky and give you a meaningful peck on the cheek like a passionate Woodpecker :rofl:)

(love it :smile:)
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by IDukem
Obviously neither of us have that problem :smug:

Well you got two of my top 6 favourite bands (FF and GNR) Which is great annnnnnd you got 4 so i'm happy about that. You gotta listen to some of the others though...you may like bands like Poison and Whitesnake.

N'aw :lovehug: (I thought i'd be cheeky and give you a meaningful peck on the cheek like a passionate Woodpecker :rofl:)

(love it :smile:)

Clearly :wink:

Awesomeeee :h: I'll spotify Poison and Whitesnake later :smile: Do you like The Offspring?

:jumphug: (:eek: Nice simile though :tongue:)

(Yay :h:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IDukem

Foo Fighters are my favourite band! :rock:
Who mentioned Motley Crue, I like Motley Crue :sexface:
Eugh I feel so ill again, my retainers are making me feel so sick
Original post by lauraaaaa
Eugh I feel so ill again, my retainers are making me feel so sick

I've had misshaped teeth, but they're not bad enough for braces to be necessary. How do they make you feel sick? :frown:
Original post by sarcasmrules
I've had misshaped teeth, but they're not bad enough for braces to be necessary. How do they make you feel sick? :frown:

I've had retainers for years hah, my mouths just really dry tonight for some reason that's all!
Original post by lauraaaaa
I've had retainers for years hah, my mouths just really dry tonight for some reason that's all!

Aah okay haha, you should get some water or something!
Is it acceptable to say 'get bent'?
I was watching cramp twins and I can't believe how non PC is it, but if a TV show allows it then I should be allowed to say get bent. If I did say it, do I have any ground to support my argument of allowing me to say it, other than I'm a talking mime artist and saying that is a part of my act so censoring that phrase is like censoring art.
Original post by sarcasmrules
Aah okay haha, you should get some water or something!

I've tried, no luck!
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
You play Quake Live? Tell me more :colone:

tell you more? theres not a massive deal to tell :tongue: im addicted to clan arena

Quick Reply

Latest