Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Yeah and you've reached it! Just put anymore quotes throughout the thread

lol no. I'm merely the same as you but I do remember Arsenal's CL final with Barca in 06. I was in year 6 back then and of course most of family and friends watched it. The invincibles season is a myth to me, I don't even know what I was doing back then. It's one of those things you know vaguely about.
    Well now I feel old...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah and you've reached it! Just put anymore quotes throughout the thread

lol no. I'm merely the same as you but I do remember Arsenal's CL final with Barca in 06. I was in year 6 back then and of course most of family and friends watched it. The invincibles season is a myth to me, I don't even know what I was doing back then. It's one of those things you know vaguely about.
    Year 5 babes
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fideo)
    Year 5 babes
    Well.. Oh yeah I see Finals took place June/ May 2006? Oh so I would have started year 6 that September! Year 5 it was. I shall edit.

(Original post by sr90)
    Well now I feel old...
    I'm scared to ask now but how old were you then? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fideo)
    Year 5 babes
    Stalker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    Stalker
    can confirm
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Well.. Oh yeah I see Finals took place June/ May 2006? Oh so I would have started year 6 that September! Year 5 it was. I shall edit.

I'm scared to ask now but how old were you then? :ninja:
    I left school that year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I left school that year
    As in high school or school as a whole?

ReputationRep:
    What made you guys support the clubs you do now? Any other clubs from other countries that are special to you?
    It's fascinating how people come to teams isn't it. For me it was just support the same team as my Father, so growing up I'd watch games on tv with him, and then when I was about 14 he took me to my first match. I never associated my local area with football teams, I was just star struck by the bright lights of Old Trafford. My parents went to uni in Manchester and then lived there for several years after, during that time Dad went to United, Mum went to City at Maine Road, when they moved out of Manchester Dad stuck with it and Mum gave football up, thus that's why I support. Funny how things turn out. My folks moved to Switzerland and the plan was to raise a family there, thus I could have been a Basle fan or something, but no, they moved back to England. Could have been so different. Such is life. You never know how it will go.

Theres a guy at my uni from America, he supports Liverpool because he started dating an English girl who was from and supported Liverpool. 3 months later they broke up, but he insists on sticking with it. I said, that's your get out of Anfield free card mate.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    As in compulsory education. I didn't do Year 11 for various reasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    As in compulsory education. I didn't do Year 11 for various reasons.
    Was gonna say, you'd be 26 ish now! We do have River who is 29 though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Didn't realise this was America

ReputationRep:
    Was gonna say, you'd be 26 ish now! We do have River who is 29 though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Old Simon is 1960s master race

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fideo)
    Didn't realise this was America
    There's college and school 6th forms. As i stayed on at my school i say i left at the end of A2's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fideo)
    Old Simon is 1960s master race
    Better than that guy on post a pic thread who was 40 and was comparing girls pics who were wearing school uniform.

ReputationRep:
    There's college and school 6th forms. As i stayed on at my school i say i left at the end of A2's.
    I was referring to calling it high school

ReputationRep:
    Always made me wonder when my mates in university talked about high school. I always used to call it secondary school. I like Sixth form because it has that inbetweeners feel to it.

ReputationRep:
    Better than that guy on post a pic thread who was 40 and was comparing girls pics who were wearing school uniform.
    lel unaware

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fideo)
    lel unaware
    Can't remember his name but there were a couple of girls who put pics up
    In school uniform and he said "do you think you're prettier than girl x? You're
    Both beautiful" or something like that. Weird.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can't remember his name but there were a couple of girls who put pics up
    In school uniform and he said "do you think you're prettier than girl x? You're
    Both beautiful" or something like that. Weird.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Should be behind bars tbf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Should be behind bars tbf
    Yeah was just weird in general

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.