Original post by mr T 999
Damn cabbages is back be prepared to loes your :king1: Aj
I did warn you to close the distance while he was gone but you didn't :tongue:

Mwhahahahahahahahahaha I rule.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
I like banana's and rice
:biggrin: AMAZING!!!!

Banana and rice? I thought Somalian people eat plantain and rice lol :s-smilie:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b7/Jollof_rice_with_fried_fish_and_fried_plantain.jpg
Equal with AJ now.
At last, HE'S ONLY GONE AND GOT THE LEAD AGAIN.
Original post by SassKing13
x

What is McCulloch wearing in that concert you sent me? It's kind of Greek-like :tongue: Anyways, he has a guitar! The drummer! Amazing:yep: Sorry if I end up quoting you lots - if I feel the need to say something I'll just quote you here :tongue:

Going Up is quite cool :biggrin:
Ooh I like With a Hip, can't wait for the rest if this! :excited:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13

Started the concert yet? :wink: :tongue:

I had to pause it at 8:38 because McCulloch spoke! I have never heard him speak before. Aaaaahhhhh! The excitement is real :tongue: I've hardly watched and listened to it but it's already made my day. Thank you, thank you, thank you, KSKC! :hugs:

Edit: woahhh...McCulloch's guitar playing in Gods will be Gods! And the drummer is doing a fantastic job too:yep:

Edit2: Show of Strength! I love this one! :h:

Edit3: Ohhh McCulloch's clothing is a black T-shirt with slits isn't it?
I should probably learn the names of the other members...I only ever talk abt McCulloch :lol:

Edit4: All My Colours! Noooooooooooo, I love this too much!!! Excitement overload! Wow! I had to pause it :redface: woahhh...that sounded so amazing! And it's so mysterious and really connecting. The lighting doesn't help either - it just makes it so much more cool. *one minute later* probably best to resume :tongue: (I'll try to contain my excitement)

Edit5: The Cutter! I haven't heard this before but it's great:yep: The beginning is quite mysterious too and the guitar and drums in this song are really on display :biggrin:

Edit6: Rescue is another one I haven't heard before and I quite like it :smile: Tge guitar riffs and strumming is awesome in this but that ending where the drums come in too!
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest