The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

There watching the flat, and i need to go to sleep, but if i turn the light off they know im trying to get to sleep and then im vulnrable. Dont know what to do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
There watching the flat, and i need to go to sleep, but if i turn the light off they know im trying to get to sleep and then im vulnrable. Dont know what to do

Posted from TSR Mobile

I promise there's no-one watching the flat hun :hugs:

---

Watching a TV show on bbc3 about couples having babies and its making me feel all wistful even though I don't even want kids :s-smilie: I think it's more seeing them interact, having someone who loves you.. I want that :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: I know it feels like that's the case but I'm not so sure I agree with you. But if it would make you feel better could you try putting something nearby that makes you feel safe? I used to sleep with knives but this probably wouldn't be a good idea as you share your flat with someone else. Maybe try putting your phone by your pillow so if anyone does try anything you can immediately call for help?
Original post by Porridge510
Got a doctors appointment either wednesday or friday. depending when they can fit me in. Dads having day off with me Wednesday just in case. My dad thinks medication solves everything. I don't want freaking medication.

Medication, if you get the right one, can help a hell of a lot but it's understandable that you don't want it. Try asking for psychological therapy instead, the waiting list may be long but it can really help. Good luck at the doctor's.
Original post by Sabertooth
:console: I know it feels like that's the case but I'm not so sure I agree with you. But if it would make you feel better could you try putting something nearby that makes you feel safe? I used to sleep with knives but this probably wouldn't be a good idea as you share your flat with someone else. Maybe try putting your phone by your pillow so if anyone does try anything you can immediately call for help?

Rory woke up and checked, said theres no one there but i know they are. But hes up for a bit now so i feel safer i guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So ****ing fed up

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Going to the doctors at 10 hopefully they'll help me get a decent sleeping pattern.
counselling today :erm: unsure as to how its gonna go down :erm:
Original post by Odd socks
So ****ing fed up

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:

Original post by GivenToTheWildd
Going to the doctors at 10 hopefully they'll help me get a decent sleeping pattern.

Original post by Team_McDreamy
counselling today :erm: unsure as to how its gonna go down :erm:

good luck to both of you! hopefully both your appointments go okay!
just got home from A&E
Original post by ScaryScience
just got home from A&E

:frown: you okay? you gonna be alright? huge huge hugs! :hugs:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard

good luck to both of you! hopefully both your appointments go okay!

thanks hun :smile: just need to decide how much detail i want her to know :erm:
Reply 8172
Hope everyone's ok :-)

just got told to 'get over it' re: trigger
Original post by Team_McDreamy
thanks hun :smile: just need to decide how much detail i want her to know :erm:

try to be as honest as you can I guess, the more they know the more they should be able to help :smile: hopefully it all goes okay for you! :hugs:
just got home from A&E

What happened? :hugs:
Urgh, stupid body woke up and now doesn't wanna sleep :nothing:

just got home from A&E

:jumphug:

7.5mg is fairly strong for zopi, people usually start on i think its 4mg

7.5mg is what made me halucinate the first tine i took it :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah OK! Sounds like potent stuff then :eek3:

Sorry you had a rough night hun.

Original post by Odd socks
You're too nice :frown: other people have it way worse than me and manage to deal with it :/ i just can't stop thinking about all the things I hate about myself tonight, the way I act, the way I look, the fact I'm so stupid, my weight :cry:

I'm going to change to a different doctors that also happens to be nearer my flat and see if that helps.

No worries :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just remember though that this is your chronic lack of self-esteem and self-worth talking. It's not that you're ACTUALLY stupid or act badly.

Like, being the snob that I am, I do not talk to stupid people :tongue: But I chat with you on here, don't I?! Ergo you are not stupid :smartass:
Original post by Riku
Hope everyone's ok :-)

just got told to 'get over it' re: trigger

urgh, I hate it when people say **** like that, they really don't get it at all!

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Urgh, stupid body woke up and now doesn't wanna sleep :nothing:

Thanks. I only have to be at therapy at 1.30pm today, so could have had a nice lie in :nopity:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Thanks. I only have to be at therapy at 1.30pm today, so could have had a nice lie in :nopity:

hopefully therapy goes okay for you! maybe try and nap again later? :hugs:
hopefully therapy goes okay for you! maybe try and nap again later? :hugs:

Thanks! Yeah might do. Are you OK today? :smile:

Latest