Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Just been down the butchers, got my supplies for Cesc's return tomorrow

Show him some god damn respect. Guy became the man of the dressing room at the age of 20 and led you to top four glory for four straight years. You should bow to him really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)

Show him some god damn respect. Guy became the man of the dressing room at the age of 20 and led you to top four glory for four straight years. You should bow to him really.
    Revisionist nonsense, as if Wenger wouldnt have got top4 without him. We did so after losing Henry/Cole, after losing Adebayor/Toure, after losing Cesc/Nasri, after losing RVP. He won nothing at Arsenal really either so in reality he just used us to get back to Barcelona.

Anyway I'm pretty hardline on the issue. If my own father started supporting CFC i'd have to go no contact.

It's all neither here nor there anyhow, he's going to get dogs abuse. Somewhere inbetween RVP and Nasri imo

ReputationRep:
    Revisionist nonsense, as if Wenger wouldnt have got top4 without him. We did so after losing Henry/Cole, after losing Adebayor/Toure, after losing Cesc/Nasri, after losing RVP. He won nothing at Arsenal really either so in reality he just used us to get back to Barcelona.

Anyway I'm pretty hardline on the issue. If my own father started supporting CFC i'd have to go no contact.

It's all neither here nor there anyhow, he's going to get dogs abuse. Somewhere inbetween RVP and Nasri imo
    Fine it is a bit revisionist.

But what was he meant to do. He said he wanted to return to England. Wenger rejected him, we didn't want him, what was left.. go to Serie A on 50% of the wages? Nah.

Coq will probably have him tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Fine it is a bit revisionist.

But what was he meant to do. He said he wanted to return to England. Wenger rejected him, we didn't want him, what was left.. go to Serie A on 50% of the wages? Nah.

Coq will probably have him tomorrow.
    He could go on strike at Barca until they reduced their price tag to £20m so Arsenal would buy him? Seemed more than happy to go on strike to get to Barca? :rolleyes:

Starting to buy into the Coquelin hype, guy is consistent as **** atm. Hopefully another madness is on the cards

Cesc's badly out of form anyway and doesnt have much do to in the inevitable Mourinho bus park anyway :rolleyes:

Gabriel Paulista has that look about him that he's capable of committing terrible acts but has yet to deliver, so hopefully he does something unspeakable as well :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Also quite pleased that we've managed to incorporate some ugly *******s into the side in Gabriel, Ospina and Coquelin to balance out our overly-aestheticic squad

ReputationRep:
    I blame Cesc for us not winning the league cup tbh, all the bullocks about who would lift the trophy before the final was played meant we were in the complete wrong mindset for the game.

ReputationRep:
    Is it Fabregas' fault Wenger didn't sign him? We had the chance some people on here make me sick tbh, wouldn't be saying the same **** if he was playing for us now.

ReputationRep:
    Wenger would get arsenal finishing top 4 even if his future first-team consisted of Hayden, Akpom and Zelalem

ReputationRep:
    Sanchez should start taking our penalties tbh. I know Cazorla is brilliant at them, but for the purposes of stat-padding he needs to give way. Sanchez would be on nearly 30 goals now.

ReputationRep:
    Can people just stop crying about Fabregas? He left us years ago, just let him go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midnightice)
    Sanchez should start taking our penalties tbh. I know Cazorla is brilliant at them, but for the purposes of stat-padding he needs to give way. Sanchez would be on nearly 30 goals now.
    Ah, the Hazard method.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Ah, the Hazard method.
    Exactly.

ReputationRep:
    What do you guys reckon we need for next season?

I'd say one more CB perhaps, but definitely a better medical staff!

ReputationRep:
    Best peno taker we have is Arteta. guy is as good as anyone in the league at them

Sanchez for me is not a natural penalty taker, his shooting technique isnt clean enough. Cazorla is decent

ReputationRep:
    Best peno taker we have is Arteta. guy is as good as anyone in the league at them

Sanchez for me is not a natural penalty taker, his shooting technique isnt clean enough. Cazorla is decent

hey guys im an arsenal fan as well but unfortuneatley i have to do some work thing, so help a fellow gunner out!

some differences between jack from lord of the flies and macbeth(the character)
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by Jeeves CP)
    hey guys im an arsenal fan as well but unfortuneatley i have to do some work thing, so help a fellow gunner out!

Welcome as a fellow gooner

But you'll need to go to the GCSE English forum for that:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/cont...nglish#navgcse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeeves CP)

Haven't read Lord of the Flies, but remember that Macbeth had an inner struggle between his morality and ambition. He wasn't necessarily an evil man, just a man that became corrupted by his desire for power and the poisoning of his mind by his wife. He showed remorse towards the end, so again you could argue that evil isn't inherent and the cause of atrocities, but rather the human capacity for desire, in terms of ambition and power. Hope that helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midnightice)
    Hasn't he missed the only pen he has gone for? While cazorla has scored every pen hasn't he?

You put the player who is most likely to score on pens ultimately

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cake_lover)
    What do you guys reckon we need for next season?

I'd say one more CB perhaps, but definitely a better medical staff!
    I'd say you lot should get a top class DM, Winger + Striker. Then you'd surely be CL contenders.

Also look at addressing CB, LB after the other issues.

ReputationRep:
    Fabregas badly out of for? Bar his assist v Stoke and winner against QPR. Being badly out of form is one goal since March 1st in the league. Ie. Ozil.

Still waiting for that list of 300 Zurich #fullofshti

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.