Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's probably FK and Queen Cersei has done an amazing job, we can now wave our cocks around like windmills.

Anyway in all seriousness. Walcott up top seems to be doing a great job, if he has a good season do you think there is a need for a new striker?

Welbeck is still due to come back and if he does improve his finishing, he will be almost like a new striker for you guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Really the only thing City have over you is a better striker. Other positions you are either equal or better.
    Perhaps, I can't judge this so well tbh. A striker does have the biggest impact though, if he stays fit and all other things being equal.

On the other hand, they will go farther in the CL and I actually want Pellegrini to do well with that. Hopefully that will help Arsenal a bit.

ReputationRep:
    I really like Arsenal as a club and I'd much rather you guys win the league than City/United, the first 20 mins against United were absolutely fantastic to watch. :congrats:

Sanchez is such a delightful player- I'm still bitter that he snubbed us!

ReputationRep:
    He'll go missing for the next big games dw. Count on United to make dead players look good.

ReputationRep:
    I see jam has moved from Liverpool to Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    It's probably FK and Queen Cersei has done an amazing job, we can now wave our cocks around like windmills.
    Not sure if srs (spoiler: it's Luke)

Welbeck is still due to come back and if he does improve his finishing, he will be almost like a new striker for you guys.
    I see what you did here

ReputationRep:

Anyway in all seriousness. Walcott up top seems to be doing a great job, if he has a good season do you think there is a need for a new striker?

We will definitely have room for another striker at the end of the season. Giroud will be 30 and on the decline, and Walcott/Welbeck are always injury risks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    We will definitely have room for another striker at the end of the season. Giroud will be 30 and on the decline, and Walcott/Welbeck are always injury risks.
    Highly expect Welbeck to be put in the bin in the summer. An illustrious career at Sunderland or Bournemouth awaits...

ReputationRep:
    We have city, Southampton and Bournemouth all in the space of 7 days in December. What the actual ****?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal should buy Nolito. I don't rate Ramsey on the wing and Theo has moved to the middle meaning there is a spot on the wing available and we could get him if he doesn't go to Barca.

ReputationRep:
    If Walcott keeps getting the numbers up top till the end of the season I'd rather see us bring in a top quality RW who is a goal threat.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I bet all of Zagreb's team were on the sauce.

ReputationRep:
    Only two of a team need to fail a drugs test, in order for the entire team to be thrown out. Apparently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    We have city, Southampton and Bournemouth all in the space of 7 days in December. What the actual ****?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    it's christmas period mate.

ReputationRep:
    Mate thats quite easy, we had Southampton and Spurs, both away in the space of 3 days iirc
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Highly expect Welbeck to be put in the bin in the summer. An illustrious career at Sunderland or Bournemouth awaits...
    I said he'd be sold in 2 years when you bought him yet everyone was convinced Wenger wouldturn him into a clinical striker :lol:

(Original post by AR_95)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We have Stoke away, Chelsea and Swansea wanna trade?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We have Watford, Leicester and Sunderland in December :smug:

ReputationRep:
    We have Watford boxing day, United away two days later then Palace away. Quit moaning.

ReputationRep:
    We all have the same Amount

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Klopp signed for Liverpool.

Although many will resent the fact he went there, few can argue that it will be a nice thing to see him in the Premier League.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.