Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Arsene needs to get rid of Giroud! The guy is a donkey, he barely scored any goals and is not a top class striker. Arsenal should just let him go.

ReputationRep:
    Despite all of this transfer activity, it's funny how everyone knows that Arsenal will still be nowhere near the title next year.

(Original post by James.Carnell)
    I love how rival fans hate us so much, we are the most hated and I love that. ROFL.
    Far from it. You're a parody more than anything else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    "Rival fans hate us".
    YaGunnersYa
    You seen what Haye said about Joshua?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pn94)
    Despite all of this transfer activity, it's funny how everyone knows that Arsenal will still be nowhere near the title next year.

Far from it. You're a parody more than anything else.

Lol, it's obvious you people hate us, its because we conduct our business with class and we have never put a foot wrong in that regard. We win trophies in the right way.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Damn your life is cool
    I'm a 25 year old friendless virgin who's spent the entire weekend sat in bed on my laptop eating junk food

It doesn't get much more cool than that.

(Original post by swirly)
    ffs
    Do you follow me?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, it's obvious you people hate us, its because we conduct our business with class and we have never put a foot wrong in that regard. We win trophies in the right way.
    Nobody really cares about Arsenal tbh. You're just experts in mediocrity, with a soulless, corporate bowl of a stadium.

ReputationRep:
    The Suarez 2013 situation was class tbf. s/

ReputationRep:
    jamie vardy 20 million hes a steal he will bring plenty of goals

ps. people say hes old but hes a young 29 year old, only been playing top flight football for a few years now plus other strikers we were linked with are around the same age.
    suarez-29 aubameyang-turning 27 soon, higuain-28

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pn94)
    Nobody really cares about Arsenal tbh. You're just experts in mediocrity, with a soulless, corporate bowl of a stadium.
    You care enough to post in this thread by the dozens.

Just admit it, you're obsessed with Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I'm a 25 year old friendless virgin who's spent the entire weekend sat in bed on my laptop eating junk food

It doesn't get much more cool than that.

Do you follow me?
    Mate pls, I severely doubt you're friendless
    In your defence, there was no Grand Prix this weekend and the Euros don't start until Friday.

When you get up at 6am every day, some weeks you just don't want to do anything at the weekend. Personally I tend to alternate between chilling or seeing friends - I get too restless if I'm at home doing nothing but I crave relaxation if I'm out all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    The Suarez 2013 situation was class tbf. s/
    It was absolute gold tbh, especially when he proceeded to have his best season yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    m8, this was an actual thing last summer

It's his name..........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atom y humber)
    It's his name..........
    and Benzema's number is just a coincidence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    It was absolute gold tbh, especially when he proceeded to have his best season yet.
    And Liverpool still fell short of the title. Suarez's tears at Palace were absolute gold.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure about the whole raiding leicster for mahrez + vardy..

I mean, someone was going to do it.. or atleast try.. but I did not think it would be us.

Reminds me of liverpool signing every southampton player they could get their hands on a couple of seasons back.

--

Certainly not 100% positive about it..

Mahrez would be a much better signing on paper, if the price is right (which with wenger, it will be, or it wont happen) - But vardy is much more important to us, considering how desperate we have been for a striker.

Hmm.. If either of happens, I wont be celebrating or cheering, but more aprehensivly waiting to see what happens..

ReputationRep:
    Agree with the comments that this is a good sign of wenger leaving..

Very out of character for him to act this decisively, and so quickly.. especially with vardy.

Has all the signs of a last hurrah before he calls it a day.

ReputationRep:
    Problem is with all the talent coming into the league this year.. he should have really gone all in last year.

ReputationRep:
    Once again, Arsene doing the most un-Arsene thing doesn't mean he will deliver any trophies. Somebody with a fresh tactical mind and winning mentality is what is needed.

ReputationRep:
    Vardy will be a flop.
    Only has pace and is 29 lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Mate pls, Iseverely doubt you're friendless
    In your defence, there was no Grand Prix this weekend and the Euros don't start until Friday.

When you get up at 6am every day, some weeks you just don't want to do anything at the weekend. Personally I tend to alternate between chilling or seeing friends - I get too restless if I'm at home doing nothing but I crave relaxation if I'm out all the time.
    strong bs

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.