The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Should have been a penalty to them in the first minute. Hart is a liability!
Hart is incredibly unconvincing
Wtf is wrong with Hart
That through ball :sogood:
Reply 8164
Lol our defence looks a shambles atm. Poor from Hart and Gerrard
Hart needs to buck up. Butland should be starting to get games tbh if he gets good gametime.
Original post by jam277
Hart needs to buck up. Butland should be starting to get games tbh if he gets good gametime.

I just checked and Butland wasn't even on the bench for Stoke's last game. Sums up the way England talent is blocked in the Premier League.
Original post by Existentialgrad
I just checked and Butland wasn't even on the bench for Stoke's last game. Sums up the way England talent is blocked in the Premier League.

English talent isn't being blocked, the English players aren't good enough because of the poor coaching.
Original post by jam277

Did you see the goal he conceded yesterday

Abysmal.
Walcott with all his pace never seems to use his brain and make runs

He just stands there like a goat
Milner is useless, didn't even know he was playing till 25 minutes in!

Wilshere keeps going over so easily as well.

Walcott's looked the most likely to do something so far.
Reply 8171
Surely it'd be Ben Foster next in line?

Game pretty much gone as expected so far.
Original post by Existentialgrad

Personally don't get why they got butland, shame that they have begovic and didn't sell him.

This is disappointing. but not surprised tbh. Our midfield are just too slow and just struggle in possession(not helped by lambert being the striker). Just makes for a boring match. :sigh:
Oh and defoe should be up top tbh.
Reply 8173
I've come to the conclusion that Wilshere is a pansy. How can a player go down as much as him.
Original post by niceguy95
Walcott with all his pace never seems to use his brain and make runs

He just stands there like a goat

He isn't being utilised properly. Passing the ball into space for Theo to run unto is the only way Theo can be useful.
Original post by Deshi
I've come to the conclusion that Wilshere is a pansy. How can a player go down as much as him.

it's stupid, seriously, goes down when Ukraine breathe on him then looks confused as to why the ref has played on :facepalm2:

his passing tonight has been dire as well, Scotland first half all over again.
We have GERRARD, LAMPARD and WILSHERE in midfield, yet we're hoofing it up to Lambert at every opportunity.

Also, we really need someone with more ambition than Milner on the left.
hearing the comentators excitedly say:

'and its milner'

Just doesnt inspire confidence in me
Original post by sevchenko
He isn't being utilised properly. Passing the ball into space for Theo to run unto is the only way Theo can be useful.

But ukraine aren't playing a high line so that's why walcott will struggle with that lack of pressure. England are so slow and we're pretty susceptible on the counter. We need more control from deep to prevent the counter and the wide players aren't doing enough.
it's ITV, the commentators are just excited to that someone might be listening to them.

Latest