University of Leeds Accomodation 2011 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Xabi17
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Prose Before Hoes)
Totally! We could all sit in the bar with placards labelled with our TSR usernames & see if anyone would notice and be like "Hey! I know you!" Doubt many would though, I think sitting there with a sign reading "Prose Before Hoes" might confuse some people.
I've been meaning to say that for ages though, your username is awesome.
Mask Of Sanity
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Xabi17)
My thoughts exactly.
:top2:

Leeds firmer?
dmz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mask Of Sanity)
You're so confused. :rofl:

Ask Isometrix possibly? He gives great advice - being a current student helps. :yep:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=115206
very confused. Lol. Anyone say anything to me and my mind changes :sigh:
I find single beds give one more of an incentive. Or excuse.
Haha Yea but once the deed is done i wanna roll into my corner and sleep :lol:
My thoughts exactly.
Mask Of Sanity
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dmz)
very confused. Lol. Anyone say anything to me and my mind changes :sigh:

Haha Yea but once the deed is done i wanna roll into my corner and sleep :lol:
I knew I should have visited with you. :emo: We would have stayed until you had made a firm decision! :fuhrer:

Ahaha, you lazy sod. No spooning the rest of the night for you then? :tongue:
dmz
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I knew I should have visited with you. :emo: We would have stayed until you had made a firm decision! :fuhrer:

Ahaha, you lazy sod. No spooning the rest of the night for you then? :tongue:
i got there like 1, cos i only had 3 in mind :facepalm: should have kept an open mind

Haha, spooning is for before, not after. I just want my space after if it was my gf then I'd make that sacrifice :lol: my jerk side is developing nicely
Mask Of Sanity
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dmz)
i got there like 1, cos i only had 3 in mind :facepalm: should have kept an open mind

Haha, spooning is for before, not after. I just want my space after if it was my gf then I'd make that sacrifice :lol: my jerk side is developing nicely
Boy, you silly! Have they got back to you yet?!

Fair point. :rofl: You'll need that jerk side if you plan on sleeping around a fair bit.
Xabi17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:top2:

Leeds firmer?
Not yet - going to give them a call and ask them to change my conditional to an unconditional, as I've got the grades now. Want to make it all sorted and stuff, so I don't need to do an insurance choice and stuff!

Medical Sciences ftw. What about you?
dmz
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Boy, you silly! Have they got back to you yet?!

Fair point. :rofl: You'll need that jerk side if you plan on sleeping around a fair bit.
no :emo: with my luck i might not end up going. Lol. I'll go for mechanical if i don't get in for this, then aeronautical, then neuroscience, then actuary :lol:

true dat! I'll be good for 2nd yr, promise. Might even get a gf (Assuming i don't trip before then :crossedf:)
dmz
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Not yet - going to give them a call and ask them to change my conditional to an unconditional, as I've got the grades now. Want to make it all sorted and stuff, so I don't need to do an insurance choice and stuff!

what does medical science entail? We can get away with the line I'm a medic :laugh:
Mask Of Sanity
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

Ah, fair enough. Did you sit your exams early or are you on a gap yah? When I firmed them, I didn't realise if you had an unconditional you couldn't have an insurance choice. :facepalm:

Medicine this end!

(Original post by dmz)
no :emo: with my luck i might not end up going. Lol. I'll go for mechanical if i don't get in for this, then aeronautical, then neuroscience, then actuary :lol:

true dat! I'll be good for 2nd yr, promise. Might even get a gf (Assuming i don't trip before then :crossedf:)
Yes you will! You better. I want to see you on campus so I can make faces and gestures at you from afar and your friends will be all ':lolwut:' and you will be more ':facepalm:' and I'll just be ':awesome:' and carry on going.

As long as you get a first DemiLemi! It's all well. :awesome:
dmz
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ah, fair enough. Did you sit your exams early or are you on a gap yah? When I firmed them, I didn't realise if you had an unconditional you couldn't have an insurance choice. :facepalm:

Medicine this end!

Yes you will! You better. I want to see you on campus so I can make faces and gestures at you from afar and your friends will be all ':lolwut:' and you will be more ':facepalm:' and I'll just be ':awesome:' and carry on going.

As long as you get a first DemiLemi! It's all well. :awesome:
:rofl: and i can :hump: and you'd be like :afraid: then I'd be like :kissing2: and your friends'd be like :blush: and you'd be like :rolleyes: then we'd :hugs:

you and the dock just have a thing for revealin who i am don't you? ...sundus :rofl:
RJW193
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by umbrellahead)
If anyone needs any advice on Devonshire, let me know as I'm currently living here and I could probably help out from a student perspective
Anything you could tell us would be good! General opinions, good points bad points etc
Mask Of Sanity
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dmz)
:rofl: and i can :hump: and you'd be like :afraid: then I'd be like :kissing2: and your friends'd be like :blush: and you'd be like :rolleyes: then we'd :hugs:

you and the dock just have a thing for revealin who i am don't you? ...sundus :rofl:
Aside from my friends probably sniggering rather than blushing, that is surprisingly accurate. :rofl:

Sundus... I am Sundus of the Sundance tribe. :bhangra: I'll just call you Lemi for convenience. :tongue:
dmz
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Aside from my friends probably sniggering rather than blushing, that is surprisingly accurate. :rofl:

Sundus... I am Sundus of the Sundance tribe. :bhangra: I'll just call you Lemi for convenience. :tongue:
Haha i thought that bit was off but couldn't think of a better one, lol

:laugh: I'd Lmao if she were to go to Leeds for medicine. Reminds me of lemmings!
Mask Of Sanity
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dmz)
Haha i thought that bit was off but couldn't think of a better one, lol

:laugh: I'd Lmao if she were to go to Leeds for medicine. Reminds me of lemmings!
:curious: would probably fit a certain sort. I'm pretty sure you know which sort I'm referring to (those who'd follow it up with :whip:) :ninja: :tongue:

Or just Leeds for anything and we saw her regularly. She'd have no clue. :rofl:
RJW193
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Lack of anybody living there - more room to party and invite people over. However, it also means easier to keep an eye on you. Goddamnit.
haha oh no! I really hope i get it, just trying to work out how to maximise my chances with sneaky application form filling in
Mask Of Sanity
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by RJW193)
haha oh no! I really hope i get it, just trying to work out how to maximise my chances with sneaky application form filling in
Do you have a geordie accent? :zomg:
lauramunday
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just confirmed the Tannery
dmz
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by lauramunday)
Just confirmed the Tannery
might be doing the same too. It's not too far from the infirmary which is where i wanna work part time
RJW193
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Do you have a geordie accent? :zomg:
ahaha nope i don't, i don't actually live IN Newcastle more in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by fields haha but i go to school in Newcastle
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
38.82%
No - but I will (46)
6.76%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.5%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (319)
46.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise