Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    Bud as long as u know ur interview rime and location i doubt the pdf letter has anything more than that . Secondly do u mind PM me the pdf about the intervieq information ( its the weekend the general one which says what to expect in the interview if u dont mind it will help a lot ).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    the pdf is just an official letter informing you of the interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nana96)
    How is everyone going to prepare for the essay in the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    same question guys??? soo scared about the essay!! any ideas on titles???

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys.
    Just wondering does anyone know a close B&B to King's - Guy's campus - just for my interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by solarplexus)
    hurry up kings, i sent my application on the 12th september 10A*s gcse AAAAA stunning ps but lower ukcat (725)
    I see you're naturally modest

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flobie)
    I have an interview!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats!!! Did you get the invitation today?
    Good luck with the interview! I hope you get what you want

ReputationRep:
    I'm freaking out unfortunately I have higher UKCAT AND GCSEs than friends who have got interviews in December. Maybe they are looking heavily at the PS, but my PS isn't bad IMO, it reads well.

Have no idea what's happening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE-help)
    I'm freaking out unfortunately I have higher UKCAT AND GCSEs than friends who have got interviews in December. Maybe they are looking heavily at the PS, but my PS isn't bad IMO, it reads well.

Honestly nothing to be scared about, we don't know how they're ranking and giving out interviews. Just be patient and your time will come i'm sure there are a lot of other people who are also freaking out like you but don't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tee Logan x)
    Honestly nothing to be scared about, we don't know how they're ranking and giving out interviews. Just be patient and your time will come i'm sure there are a lot of other people who are also freaking out like you but don't worry
    Thanks for the reassurance

The ranking does concern me though, like how are they doing it? :eek:

I would feel better if there were other high ukcat scorers with no interview, anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reassurance

The ranking does concern me though, like how are they doing it? :eek:

I would feel better if there were other high ukcat scorers with no interview, anyone?
    Me! i'm also freaking out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ke299)
    Me! i'm also freaking out
    Ahhh

How do you think your PS is?

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations! Mann u must be over the moon! Good luck with your interview !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ąямєиίєζ)
    Congratulations! Mann u must be over the moon! Good luck with your interview !!!
    (Original post by lovelycup7)
    Congrats!!! Did you get the invitation today?
    Good luck with the interview! I hope you get what you want
    (Original post by VK96)
    Congrats
    thanks I must have got the invitation yesterday, I didn't check til this evening though

Dont worry about it, think about how many people applied, and how many people they'll be sending invitations to- it will take time. If you have the right GCSEs and UKCAT score, you'll get an interview. There are going to be hundreds of people in your position, so don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh

How do you think your PS is?
    I have no idea! Its impossible to judge your own ps but I don't think it was terrible

ReputationRep:
    thanks I must have got the invitation yesterday, I didn't check til this evening though

Dont worry about it, think about how many people applied, and how many people they'll be sending invitations to- it will take time. If you have the right GCSEs and UKCAT score, you'll get an interview. There are going to be hundreds of people in your position, so don't worry.
    Yeah thanks that's good advice I just had a look at last year's stalking page, and it does seem that some some higher UKCAT scorers got Jan/Feb interviews, later than some people who got lower ukcat scores.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ke299)
    I have no idea! Its impossible to judge your own ps but I don't think it was terrible
    Fair enough. Yeah I don't think my PS is terrible either.

ReputationRep:
    Do people think interviews will be given out next week?

ReputationRep:
    Interview on 16th! Checked just now and there it was! :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by great life)
    Interview on 16th! Checked just now and there it was! :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations. Do you mind sharing your stats? Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.