UCAS Track is Working!! watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Glitch or real?
    Glitch
    18.75%
    Real
    81.25%

ReputationRep:
    Something strange here. My second choice has been updated and has changed my offer to Unconditional (btw that does mean I'm accepted right?)

But my Firm choice updated still shows "12 Apr"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)
    Congratulations, Sophistress - hope to see you back in D&D after you've come 'back down to earth'!
    Hey you! And thank you, that was really sweet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    My insurance was updated before my firm too, i think its just done by when they get your grades
    k thx!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yorkshirelass)
    What do I do if I don't know my password? Arghhh
    Do you still have any letters UCAS might have sent you because your password is generally on them?

I'm waiting on UCAS to find out, because I've had my results for a month and missed them slightly and now I need to find out if there's enough place for my firm to accept me. I'm getting worried since a lot of people already know...i'm hoping that's not a bad thing.

ReputationRep:
    oh its says CONDITIONAL

what.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishee)
    Hull... They'll probably let you in with ABC or BBC. They city motto is 'where students come first' The uni is nice too. That's why I'm going there!!

Oh could you tell me what your UCAS looks like? How it differs?
    that university is my insurance!

ReputationRep:
    Is it deffo correct has any body rang there uni to see if they have actually got in also has anybodys offer changed from uncon to con during the week im poooooooooooooing it bot mine say uncon argh dont want to get happy incase its wrong gkfnbgfgklbnglkb argh!!!

ReputationRep:
    why does noone use common sense? obviously unconditional means you've been accepted - it wouldn't be an unconditional rejection now, would it? :p: if it hasn't been updated, wouldn't logic tell you that it, uh, hasn't been updated yet? :p:

ReputationRep:
    How come mine says Unconditional only for my firm? My insurance is still Conditional...

Have Birmingham not started updating yet?

ReputationRep:
    mine too nothing changed sincew april it says.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in. Notting in sept. Now to be greedy and hope I got more A's

ReputationRep:
    I can't find the welcome letter ANYWHERE. I'm seriously seriously stressed now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amina19)
    oh its says CONDITIONAL

what.
    MINE TOO!!1 OMG WHAT DOES THIS MEAN :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Is it normal for both insurance and firm to say unconditional o.0

I've decided that im one lucky ***** because 1/3 of me thinks i dont deserve this. Thats if my eyes arent playing with me and i have got in lol.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    yup in, chuffed, now just a further 5 years of solid work studying medicine at newcastle!

ReputationRep:
    Keep looking!!

ReputationRep:
    HI
    It just comes up on ucas
    "you are in clearing... your clearing number is" and when i look at my choices it says all have been declined

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emj56)
    yes i got in! coming to lancaster :-D good luck to everyone else x
    see you there!!!!

ReputationRep:
    My firm says UNCONDITIONAL! but my insurance is still conditional!

Does that mean I got in???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amina19)
    oh its says CONDITIONAL

what.
    Don't stress! Just means your first choice uni are being slow in processing your results. It's better that it stays at conditional for a while, rather than changing to 'unsuccessful.'

Go into school and get your results later on this morning - then you'll know if you're in If you've got the required grades then congrats, you should have a place there If not, give the uni a ring - they may be deciding to give you a lower offer, which is why they could be taking their time.

Most importantly, don't worry! :p:

Best of luck with that...

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.