The Student Room Group

SQA Results' Day Discussion Thread - Tuesday 5 August 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 800
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
"Why did you decide to become a comedian?"
"Well they were all laughing at me anyway so I thought I might as well get paid for it."

Posted from TSR Mobile

I somehow found this funny. I think I just have a weird sense of humour. Sorry :biggrin:
Original post by Neuth
Hello and welcome ladies and gentleman! :top2:

*audience claps*
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Me and my assistant, Mobbs, will be keeping you entertained throughout the night.

Our first trick will be...

*drum roll*

Spoiler

*audience cheers*

I could go on... :lol:

Please don't - this may go in the report though - Neuth certainly kept us entertained with her comedy... :tongue:
Original post by natalia2906
Hi Guys!

It honestly feels as if I just finished my exams and now it's only a few hours till results day. Even though I went out of every exam feeling safe/happy I'm still feeling the nerves :frown: I guess it's because of my conditional- I need to get BBC including English and Maths (I've done 4 highers this year). So I shouldn't be so scared but the way I look at it is that my next 4 years of life depend on those results. Those here with unconditional offers, you are so lucky!

Is there many other people here with conditional offers?

PS: I think I might join you here during the night :smile:

i have an unconditional and 1 conditional, my condition is 2Bs so im feeling you, the only one im more nervous about is maths.. ugh.
Original post by mobbsy91
I assume you'll be getting them by email/text then - I know what you mean, must be hard having to wait... we'll be around if you wanna talk whilst waiting, and let us know how they go when you get them!

Good luck buddy

yup, me and my sister are both waiting for our results together so we're gonna be going crazy haha!

thanks a lot! :smile:
Original post by mathsisannoying
get a tsr teamspeak for the all nighter :wink:

We've got a group skype chat actually for the nightshifters and those helping out actually...
Reply 805
We've got a group skype chat actually for the nightshifters and those helping out actually...

The current topic is nosebleeds and injuries.

"Fun for all the family."
Original post by mathsisannoying
i have an unconditional and 1 conditional, my condition is 2Bs so im feeling you, the only one im more nervous about is maths.. ugh.

This year was my second time sitting higher maths so I felt far more confident during the exam.However, it was definitely a lot harder than last years.
Also because my condition tells me it's BBC including English and Maths, I need to get BC for maths/english. Even if I get AACC but the two C's are for English and Maths I won't get into my first choice :frown:
So what are people's plans for after opening your results? Anyone still got trips planned for the holiday or meeting up mates??? Let us know!
So what are people's plans for after opening your results? Anyone still got trips planned for the holiday or meeting up mates??? Let us know!

Going to Germany and Italy next week with my brothers! Apart from that nothing, maybe going to look into adjustment

It depends on my results haha. But I think I am going to Switzerland.

If I get good results, I will be going out to buy lots of stuff.

If I get bad results, I will stay at home.

Sleeping...

But I'm going out to get my school supplies tomorrow, maybe have to go into school on Wednesday for any subject changes, then see if anyone wants to do anything before we head back next week
Original post by scotland101
Going to Germany and Italy next week with my brothers! Apart from that nothing, maybe going to look into adjustment

Original post by EatAndRevise

Awesome, best of luck to you both - let us know how you get on!
Good luck to everyone receiving results tomorrow, especially to those holding conditional offers! It'll all be fine :smile:
Reply 813
Original post by scotland101

Original post by EatAndRevise

Gosh you two - very much envying your holiday destinations! :lol:

"Stuff", eh? :sly:

Original post by jackamakka
Sleeping...

But I'm going out to get my school supplies tomorrow, maybe have to go into school on Wednesday for any subject changes, then see if anyone wants to do anything before we head back next week

Good choice :giggle:
Personally can't wait to get home and play some FIFA. Just had a really ****ty day at the gym and that always ruins my mood for that day. :tongue:

Also finished "A Clash of Kings" this morning and started "A Storm of Swords". Nearly overtaken the TV show!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck everyone, even though I'll be online until early hours of the morning, just thought I'd say it now. Try to have a chill night, you've all done your best and I hope you all achieved what you were after, and if you didn't - remember it's not the end of the world at all. :smile:

I'll also be online helping with anything tomorrow, be sure to share your results when you get them and post your reaction with a smiley in THIS thread!

:party: #ScotQuals :party:
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Enough trying to wind people up about a fictional "postage delay". It's not funny to try to stress out already stressed people.

Yes people, let's be nice, people shouldn't be spreading rumours to already stressed people.

God some people on this forum are just ****s.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody up for a Kiki? No? Okay...

Going to finish of the season of Glee I'm on (because I'm just that gay) then I'm moving on over to Netflix. Only reason is because I just lay on a group chat last year until 3 when I decided to put a film on, only for my results to come 20 minutes later...and I was enjoying that film :')
Original post by TheFOMaster
Yes people, let's be nice, people shouldn't be spreading rumours to already stressed people.

God some people on this forum are just ****s.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ikr. What sort of sadistic Bolton would do such an awful thing. :cry2:

Going to finish of the season of Glee I'm on (because I'm just that gay) then I'm moving on over to Netflix. Only reason is because I just lay on a group chat last year until 3 when I decided to put a film on, only for my results to come 20 minutes later...and I was enjoying that film :')

What's a Kiki??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 819

I was watching that episode the other day :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending