OCR Physics A G485 - Frontiers of Physics - 18th June 2015 Watch

rachelc142
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by saeed97)
Lmao get out. If you want to compliment her drop her a message in her dm's. I dont wanna see this shizzle on a physics exam thread.
*hi5s*

Posted from TSR Mobile
saeed97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anyone got a good definitions list for this exam. I'd really apreciate if someone shared theirs.
nothepreacher
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by actanide)
Nothing can travel faster than speed of light; so the universe cannot expand faster than the speed of light. That also means that the light from very far galaxies have not yet reached us because they're so far away it takes billions of years to reach us.
Thought as much but the wording was a bit weird by the other person.

Thanks!
saeed97
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by rachelc142)
*hi5s*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you ready for this exam?
rachelc142
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I hope so! bit iffy on med phys and some cosmology parts but that's just stuff I need to -learn- if that makes sense. I'm happy with the maths stuff, I love fields too. so I feel reasonable but I know it could be an awful paper :-(
how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
saeed97
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by rachelc142)
I hope so! bit iffy on med phys and some cosmology parts but that's just stuff I need to -learn- if that makes sense. I'm happy with the maths stuff, I love fields too. so I feel reasonable but I know it could be an awful paper :-(
how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm quite ready for the exam. Lol im the opposite i find the medical and cosmology parts the easiest as those questions are just a memory test.
buxtonarmy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Can anyone teach me the whole exam please?
nothepreacher
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Erm look who is flirting now... Why not ask us all how we are feeling about this exam? I am feeling ok thanks.
saeed97
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by nothepreacher)
Erm look who is flirting now... Why not ask us all how we are feeling about this exam? I am feeling ok thanks.
What a stupid response. I said this thread is about the exam, if i wanted to flirt i would have gone to her inbox. foh with your trash. And thats good me too im also feeling good about this exam.
saeed97
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by buxtonarmy)
Can anyone teach me the whole exam please?
Rest in peperonis mate.
rachelc142
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm quite ready for the exam. Lol im the opposite i find the medical and cosmology parts the easiest as those questions are just a memory test.
yeah exactly like our teacher just said "learn them " so we didn't really get taught & I think that's why they don't stick in my mind :-p

Posted from TSR Mobile
nothepreacher
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What a stupid response. I said this thread is about the exam, if i wanted to flirt i would have gone to her inbox. foh with your trash. And thats good me too im also feeling good about this exam.
You are reacting too much! And I was only joking. This is not some forum for professional physicists. If the other guy complemented her, it wasn't some breach of ethics. You are taking everything way too seriously.
actanide
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
yapp, that was very ironic haha, slaying another lad then sliding into flirt on physics TSR page. Classy
saeed97
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by actanide)
yapp, that was very ironic haha, slaying another lad then sliding into flirt on physics TSR page. Classy
fml, if asking someone how their exam is going is considered flirting then should i avoid all contact incase i give off the wrong impression?
adil1231
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Lmao get out. If you want to compliment her drop her a message in her dm's. I dont wanna see this shizzle on a physics exam thread.
Lol relax yourself why you getting angry?
saeed97
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You are reacting too much! And I was only joking. This is not some forum for professional physicists. If the other guy complemented her, it wasn't some breach of ethics. You are taking everything way too seriously.
Im still not sure how asking someone how their exam is going is conisdered flirting. I dont know, maybe im very stupid or just very slow? Please explain it to me?
saeed97
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by adil1231)
Lol relax yourself why you getting angry?
Banter m8
actanide
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Im still not sure how asking someone how their exam is going is conisdered flirting. I dont know, maybe im very stupid or just very slow? Please explain it to me?
ayyyy calm down man dont get defensive, it was just a joke
adil1231
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Banter m8
I don't see any bants m8 all i see is hate
saeed97
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by adil1231)
I don't see any bants m8 all i see is hate
No hate mate, all im saying is that physics is no damn joke.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (467)
38.06%
No - but I will (95)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (87)
7.09%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (578)
47.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed