Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muffinpuffin89)
    Hi I have an interview at Cumbria on Wednesday. Has anyone else had an interview there? X
    I have one next week there, really nervous about the tests though x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott & Jonathan @ UCLan)
    Well done! Feel free to ask any questions

Molly
    well done passing, I am there tomorrow really not looking forward to the math test, how soon after did you find out?

ReputationRep:
    anybody heard from London south back university yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicnac97)
    Hi , I have an interview at Cumbria next week, what are the tests like, I did the practice one and it was quite easy so I a expecting pass mark to be quite high, nervous about it all.....do you find out on the day if you pass or not x
    They only do a maths test and it is very easy as you are allowed a calculator. When you go in for your interview they tell you if have passed or not. Don't panic about it just make sue your prepare the usual questions and you should be fine xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xavi')
    They only do a maths test and it is very easy as you are allowed a calculator. When you go in for your interview they tell you if have passed or not. Don't panic about it just make sue your prepare the usual questions and you should be fine xx
    Thanks for that, I am trying not to panic but math me are not good friends its conversions I hate them!! How did you get on have you been offered a place there? x

ReputationRep:
    Hi did anyone go to UCLAN on Wednesday for the tests, just wondered if anyone has heard anything yet, I am not feeling confident about my chances of interview

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!

I have an interview at Anglia Ruskin University (Cambridge Campus) on April 5th. I was just wondering if anyone else on this thread will be there?

Fingers crossed, very excited!

(For those of you who have already completed ARU interviews; how did you find the group and individual interviews, and have you received offers?)

Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Hi did anyone go to UCLAN on Wednesday for the tests, just wondered if anyone has heard anything yet, I am not feeling confident about my chances of interview
    Hi nicnac97,
    Have you heard anything from uclan yet re the tests?
    It's hard isn't it to know whether you've done enough to get through!
    I'm with you on that one!
    Good luck and keep us updated 🍀

ReputationRep:
    I had interview two weeks ago from now and still no reply fom southbank

ReputationRep:
    Hi,any any offers from London South Bank for entry 2016, I am still waiting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mona1347)
    The lady said they would let us know in two weeks but I know people who have been waiting since January

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kcc92)
    Is anyone else still waiting to hear from Kings? Getting a bit nervous now because i've spoken to lots of girls with offers!
    I got an email from them yesterday saying I've been rejected for midwifery but been invited for a test/interview for Adult Nursing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _h.ax__)
    The lady said they would let us know in two weeks but I know people who have been waiting since January
    Check your email. I received an email to say that they had offered me a place on the Diagnostic Radiography Course a week after my interview. This does not show up in UCAS. The UCAS status still remains the same. I believe it gets updated after you have submitted the documents as the email states if you do not reply within 7 days of the email they will take it that you no longer want to take up the offer your application will be withdrawn so please check....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mona1347)
    Check your email. I received an email to say that they had offered me a place on the Diagnostic Radiography Course a week after my interview. This does not show up in UCAS. The UCAS status still remains the same. I believe it gets updated after you have submitted the documents as the email states if you do not reply within 7 days of the email they will take it that you no longer want to take up the offer your application will be withdrawn so please check....

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got offers from City University London?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whenowhen)
    Hi nicnac97,
    Have you heard anything from uclan yet re the tests?
    It's hard isn't it to know whether you've done enough to get through!
    I'm with you on that one!
    Good luck and keep us updated 🍀
    Hi I have not heard anything and when I rang they were not very helpful, so I have withdrawn from there and I have applied to Bolton for nursing then do the 18mth top up once a registered nurse. was toying with the idea for a while, this tipped me over so bit the bullet. Good luck to you though, hope you here soon x

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard a single thing from Kings! If you do contact them can you let me know what they say? Thanks xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have not heard anything and when I rang they were not very helpful, so I have withdrawn from there and I have applied to Bolton for nursing then do the 18mth top up once a registered nurse. was toying with the idea for a while, this tipped me over so bit the bullet. Good luck to you though, hope you here soon x
    I am sorry to hear that you found them unhelpful.....it's such a tough process .......hopefully you will hear soon from Bolton, fingers crossed and good luck. X

ReputationRep:
    The 18 month conversion course is slowly being phased out and it's predicted in 3 years time there won't be many unis offering it so you'll have to do the full 3 year midwifery course anyway. If I were you I'd just apply again x

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I originally was going to do that a few years back when I wanted to do midwifery but didn't want to leave my home town and they only done adult nursing at out uni.. and everyone I spoke to said it's so difficult as adult nursing and midwifery are completely different if it's midwifery that you're passionate about then you will find adult nursing difficult. I was advised to go direct (even by midwives and nurses that I knew) I since have applied for children's nursing as I realised I prefer to work with children, but if I were you I would definitely try again for direct midwifery if that's what you want to do xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.