Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looks wise what would you honestly rate yourself out of 10? watch

0/10, i don't deserve anyone, my looks have deteriorated rapidly over the past year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomb)
    I used to live in HAVERFORDWEST I went to college there.
    Have you heard of a village called Hook? That's where I live, well I used to anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    0/10, i don't deserve anyone, my looks have deteriorated rapidly over the past year.
    Oh don't say that I want to see a picture now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 17inchGuns)
    Have you heard of a village called Hook? That's where I live, well I used to anyway.
    Oh right no I haven't. Where is it?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Yeah I was
    I realised when I went back a few pages :lol:

Why go anon? :curious:

(Original post by 17inchGuns)
    (Original post by Thomb)
    I used to live in HAVERFORDWEST I went to college there.
    woah small world. also from pembrokeshire - hwest.. gone anon cause im not sure i want my identity revealed how old are you guys?

ReputationRep:
    woah small world. also from pembrokeshire - hwest.. gone anon cause im not sure i want my identity revealed how old are you guys?
    20.... I don't know anyone from Haverfordwest really so wouldn't recognise you.

ReputationRep:
    I'm at university I'm a mature student and I don't care who knows me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    Lol, I am flattered, but let's be honest here - you're not exactly picky:hmmmm:
    I am picky.

Just because I am crap with women doesn't mean I don't know what I find attractive and I couldn't "settle" with someone. I'd rather be single. I have enough practise at it and have spent my whole life single so it's not like it's hard and there is no way in hell I am having a child with someone I don't like enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    I am picky.

Just because I am crap with women doesn't mean I don't know what is attractive.
    Marian is peng

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    But you said you would if you were older... :rolleyes:
    Oh damn yeah. Then yh. It did work

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsMars)
    I realised when I went back a few pages :lol:

Why go anon? :curious:
    You know what, I don't even know o.O

ReputationRep:
    maybe a 6 it's funny when you think about it because you realise how litte time you spend thinking about your own appearance as opposed to comparing yourself to others. at least that's how i feel about it

ReputationRep:
    6/10

Maybe 6.5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Forget 8, you're a 10 gurl

Err no...
    I'm flattered! thanks b <3

ReputationRep:
    4.5/10

ReputationRep:
    I wanna say 10/10
    But if I have to be really honest with myself than realistically I'm a 9.5ish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mondvay)
    maybe a 6 it's funny when you think about it because you realise how litte time you spend thinking about your own appearance as opposed to comparing yourself to others. at least that's how i feel about it
    lol dont be a nutcase, maybe a 6? these rating things are stupid, one girl may have low esteem and put herself down when she may be beautiful for instance, its all subjective

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    lol dont be a nutcase, maybe a 6? these rating things are stupid, one girl may have low esteem and put herself down when she may be beautiful for instance, its all subjective http://static.tsrfiles.co.uk/images/...s/s-smilie.gif
    oh yeah of course it's subjective! and because of that there are plenty of people who would consider me or anyone else lower than a 6, and plenty of people who would consider me or anyone else higher than a 6.. 6 is just what i'd rate myself!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.