Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum7)
    You got a step further the second time though. Now the process has changed, who knows how far you might get . Perseverance is a great quality to have.
    True, maybe I'll have an advantage now I'm working too.

ReputationRep:
    Ok just done the SJT and its made me feel really stupid, most of the time I could tell what the least effective response would be but not the most effective. I also found I had to read some of the questions three times because I'd forget the beginning of them by the time I'd got to the end. Absolutely not clue how I passed last time and not expecting to pass again! Thankfully get to skip the behavioural questionnaire as part of the guaranteed interview scheme

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know when SDIP applications open? I heard they were supposed to open today...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by internshipseeker)
    Anyone know when SDIP applications open? I heard they were supposed to open today...
    I think it's Friday, but don't quote me on that.

ReputationRep:
    Ok so haven't had an email but I checked my account and somehow it says 'congratulations you've passed the online tests' although the etray hasn't unlocked yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jelly1000)
    Ok so haven't had an email but I checked my account and somehow it says 'congratulations you've passed the online tests' although the etray hasn't unlocked yet.
    The etray wasn't immediately unlocked for me but it should be by tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryan.m)
    The etray wasn't immediately unlocked for me but it should be by tomorrow
    Ah fab thanks, this time I will take my time over things and try not mess up it up.

ReputationRep:
    When the final scores are decided after the assesment day do they take into account how well we do in the e-tray and SJT?

Or is it just a case of making sure we pass them? Hopefully the latter!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thomas65633)
    When the final scores are decided after the assesment day do they take into account how well we do in the e-tray and SJT?

Or is it just a case of making sure we pass them? Hopefully the latter!
    There's a video interview after the e-tray, before the assessment centre

ReputationRep:
    I just did a video interview for another graduate scheme (not the Civil Service) and it was incredibly nerve wracking. This whole graduate scheme application process is really quite stressy! Hope we all hear back and it is good news from the Civil Service soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eilidhx)
    I just did a video interview for another graduate scheme (not the Civil Service) and it was incredibly nerve wracking. This whole graduate scheme application process is really quite stressy! Hope we all hear back and it is good news from the Civil Service soon.
    I've just done one two, may I ask the company?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingerwizard)
    I've just done one two, may I ask the company?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was for Danone, what about yours? How do you think it went?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryan.m)
    There's a video interview after the e-tray, before the assessment centre
    Sorry what I mean was do the online tests, e-tray and video interview count towards the final mark when they determine if you are successful after the assessment day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thomas65633)
    Sorry what I mean was do the online tests, e-tray and video interview count towards the final mark when they determine if you are successful after the assessment day?
    I don't know but from my experience, the initial tests are to get you to the next round then your performance at the assessment will determine if you are offered a post.

Might be a worth asking them this directly

ReputationRep:
    My friend just found out he was unsuccessful in the E-Tray, I haven't heard anything yet though!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whyamianadult)
    My friend just found out he was unsuccessful in the E-Tray, I haven't heard anything yet though!!
    Ohhh! Do you know when he did it?

ReputationRep:
    Oh really interesting, maybe the first batch of results will be released this evening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acqua)
    Ohhh! Do you know when he did it?
    Not the exact date, but I think it was in the previous week.

ReputationRep:
    Not the exact date, but I think it was in the previous week.
    Did he find out today? Just checked and haven't had anything yet, really nervous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zakiah nasir)
    Did he find out today? Just checked and haven't had anything yet, really nervous!
    yup today! I haven't heard anything either. I couldn't believe he heard already so I asked whether he meant the E-Tray or the SJT/Behavioural but it was deffo the E Tray!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.