Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Math12017)
    Are you international or from the UK? I have a question about the UGAA
    We're two students actually, eu and international but our qualifications were ok for lse so we didn't take the ugaa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deza28)
    Hi a few questions if you don't mind!

1) What course did you apply for?

2) Around what period did you receive your offer?

3) What grades did you achieve (If you don't mind me asking)
    Hi,

We applied to Management and got the replies in late January/ beginning of February. Our grades are A*A*AB for A Levels and 17.70/20 for French Baccalaureat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingYusHalo)
    Can anyone chance me

Applying for Bsc Management

IGCSE: 6A*1A 1B

AS-level: AAAA (Math, bio, phy, chem)

A-level(predicted): A*A*A*A*

Now most people would say i have an amazing chance BUT, my personal statement is mainly about my passion for engineering(cause i have applied for engineering at my other choices. I have done my best to try to integrate business and management into my PS? Do you guys i have a chance. This was like my 5th choice
    Your grades should be totally fine, the main problem is your PS which is quite important as Management is actually competitive to get in

ReputationRep:
    What were the actuarial science admits gcse grades if you dont mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mgmtsqu)
    We're two students actually, eu and international but our qualifications were ok for lse so we didn't take the ugaa
    Where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Are you international or from the UK? I have a question about the UGAA
    Did you checked out the past papers of UGAA?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unijunkie422)
    What were the actuarial science admits gcse grades if you dont mind me asking?
    1A*6As1B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexwwg)
    You mind telling me which course you applying to?
    Business mathematics

ReputationRep:
    It is good how LSE give out decisions on Thursdays and Fridays usually as we won't be expecting to hear back the remaining days of the week.

ReputationRep:
    after the initial review email, after how much time does the 8 weeks email or the rejection email usually come?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK7000)
    after the initial review email, after how much time does the 8 weeks email or the rejection email usually come?
    Around two weeks. It has been two weeks for me and everyone I know.

ReputationRep:
    I submitted my application exactly a month ago, and I JUST received the eight week email. That means I will have to wait till at least January. Probably more. This sucks.

ReputationRep:
    Just got my 8 week email, sent my application off on 17/10

ReputationRep:
    I sent my application on the 14th, got the 8 week email today. So exactly a month.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by turingfp)
    I sent my application on the 14th, got the 8 week email today. So exactly a month.
    Same!

ReputationRep:
    Just got my 8 week email. Trying not to build up false hope but I hope all goes well. Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    If you don't mind asking what did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    If you don't mind asking what did you apply for?
    Accounting & Finance

ReputationRep:
    I have a question. Everybody is talking about 2 weeks and 8 weeks email but what is it? I just recieved one telling me that my application is under initial review, is it the 2 weeks email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apaulo5)
    I have a question. Everybody is talking about 2 weeks and 8 weeks email but what is it? I just recieved one telling me that my application is under initial review, is it the 2 weeks email?
    Yes

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 16, 2018
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.