We Have Relocated!

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    What's everyone got planned for the rest of their summer?

And also, I've added more to my blog and I'd love your feedback on it - if you've got time. It's here if anyone would be able to take a look. There still isn't much but under 'Personal Studies' I've added to the FOTD (thanks to lilacpotato) and my A-level studies.

I hope you're all having a great summer with whatever you are doing
    Football, Pokemon GO and sleep, as I've been doing everyday for the past few weeks now

ReputationRep:
    What's everyone got planned for the rest of their summer?

And also, I've added more to my blog and I'd love your feedback on it - if you've got time. It's here if anyone would be able to take a look. There still isn't much but under 'Personal Studies' I've added to the FOTD (thanks to lilacpotato) and my A-level studies.

I hope you're all having a great summer with whatever you are doing
    Watching Youtube,Reading,Work experience,Shopping,Going to France,Sleeping,Eating,Drinking, Results day - so scared !!!!! You ?

I can't seem to be seeing anything under the personal studies. Is that just me ? You said you put something under it on your other thread ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Watching Youtube,Reading,Work experience,Shopping,Going to France,Sleeping,Eating,Drinking, Results day - so scared !!!!! You ?

I can't seem to be seeing anything under the personal studies. Is that just me ? You said you put something under it on your other thread ?
    Sounds fun! I've been painting my room mostly - but I'm terrified for results day too!

Sorry - you'll have to click on the A-levels under the personal studies bit (I haven't quite added anything to the start page but there is something under the links on the page called 'A-level studies'

ReputationRep:
    Sounds fun! I've been painting my room mostly - but I'm terrified for results day too!

Sorry - you'll have to click on the A-levels under the personal studies bit (I haven't quite added anything to the start page but there is something under the links on the page called 'A-level studies'
    Haha Thanks ah i see

Oh ok

ReputationRep:
    I never knew this but apparently the grade boundaries come out the day before results day !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    I never knew this but apparently the grade boundaries come out the day before results day !!!
    yeah, same here. next year, i will be avidly trying to calculate my results from the grade boundaries the night before i get my results! haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PHD2027)
    STTTORMMMZAAYy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    yeah, same here. next year, i will be avidly trying to calculate my results from the grade boundaries the night before i get my results! haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha Yeah

ReputationRep:
    Guuuuuysss, I get my results on Thursday. I'm kinda scared.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mac117)
    good luck bro, you will have done brilliantly! let us know how it goes. x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!! I hope you'll have done really well (I'm sure you have) - let us know how you get on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    good luck bro, you will have done brilliantly! let us know how it goes. x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you, I definitely will tell you how it went. Might start a thread soon, since igcse kids get the results a week early.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!! I hope you'll have done really well (I'm sure you have) - let us know how you get on
    At this point I'm ok with 5 A*s only :/ It's not bad but way under my predictions *sigh*. Let's see how it goes.

ReputationRep:
    At this point I'm ok with 5 A*s only :/ It's not bad but way under my predictions *sigh*. Let's see how it goes.
    5A*s is still amazing - don't be so hard on yourself (easier said than done I know). You may even surprise yourself - just let us know how you get on

ReputationRep:
    5A*s is still amazing - don't be so hard on yourself (easier said than done I know). You may even surprise yourself - just let us know how you get on
    At first I was sure I'd get 7 A*s but time has passed and I'm way more paranoid than I was. Might even get a B which would suck ass. But it could also end up being 8A*s and 2Bs which I would then have to retake lol.

I'm not religious but I'm praying to all superheroes right now. I'm trying to be chill (I'm on vacation) but it's so hard to do. My brother just got into med school today too, so I hope I'll do well...

ReputationRep:
    At first I was sure I'd get 7 A*s but time has passed and I'm way more paranoid than I was. Might even get a B which would suck ass. But it could also end up being 8A*s and 2Bs which I would then have to retake lol.

I'm not religious but I'm praying to all superheroes right now. I'm trying to be chill (I'm on vacation) but it's so hard to do. My brother just got into med school today too, so I hope I'll do well...
    I'm feeling the same way, as it gets closer I feel like I haven't done as well, but only time will tell. Are you really going to retake if you have Bs? Lol.

well done to your brother! I'm sure you'll do the same - do you want to get into med school too? And how is your vacation going?

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling the same way, as it gets closer I feel like I haven't done as well, but only time will tell. Are you really going to retake if you have Bs? Lol.

well done to your brother! I'm sure you'll do the same - do you want to get into med school too? And how is your vacation going?
    Yeah med school is my ultimate dream! Oxford med school of course My vacation has been amazing so far, I'm spending two weeks in Spain - love it here!

I will definitely retake the Bs, they're not what I stand for haha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah med school is my ultimate dream! Oxford med school of course My vacation has been amazing so far, I'm spending two weeks in Spain - love it here!

I will definitely retake the Bs, they're not what I stand for haha
    Oxford would be amazing! Glad to hear you're having a great time!

You have really high standard - and there's nothing wrong with that!

ReputationRep:
    Oxford would be amazing! Glad to hear you're having a great time!

You have really high standard - and there's nothing wrong with that!
    The two weeks I spent at Oxford were amazing and I cannot get over it! The chances of getting in are small but I'll try either way

I do, haha. But sometimes I feel like I could give myself a break. These numbers don't define me - yet I can't stop :P

How are ya?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.