The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    What's funny is I didn't even want him, there was literally nobody else to pick.
    There was absolutely no reason to pick him.

Don't get me wrong, I am 100% salt right now but Jesus Christ that's complete luck.

I don't think I've ever seen a defence pack up and leave like that. Sunderland are a bloody disgrace...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    What's funny is I didn't even want him, there was literally nobody else to pick.
    Hilarious.

Aguero, Costa, Ibra, Kane, Lukaku, Benteke, Bony. What the hell should I do with my WC?*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

Don't get me wrong, I am 100% salt right now but Jesus Christ that's complete luck.

I don't think I've ever seen a defence pack up and leave like that. Sunderland are a bloody disgrace...
    You sound like me.

I do want Kane at home to Sunderland now but I can't afford it. Need to WC for Aguero.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Sunderland do that every week mate! Suppose that's what you get for playing Manquillo & Dijilobodi

(Original post by little_wizard123)
    Hilarious.

Aguero, Costa, Ibra, Kane, Lukaku, Benteke, Bony. What the hell should I do with my WC?*
    Kun Ibra Benteke will be the template I reckon.

Want Spurs coverage but haven't got a clue how.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Sunderland do that every week mate! Suppose that's what you get for playing Manquillo & Dijilobodi

Hazard means no need for Costa. I'm thinking Kane but he's so pricey. Lamela won't be an option for much longer.

I don't think many will go Benteke. But I like him because he is capable of 20 goals. I don't even think Costa will get that. *

At least I have my Baines 6 points...*

ReputationRep:
    You sound like me.

I do want Kane at home to Sunderland now but I can't afford it. Need to WC for Aguero.*
    Mate you can plan and plan for hours, but in this game sometimes you gotta hold your hands up and just say you can't see it coming.

1134 minutes without a goal, and then randomly gets a hattrick. I'm sorry but there's no planning for that.

P.S: Kane is awful, absolutely awful. Naturally he'll score 4 at the weekend then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

Posted from TSR Mobile

4 easy fixtures in a row for a 1 in 2 goalscorer :cool:

ReputationRep:
    What's funny is everyone will bring Lukaku in now and you just know he'll blank next week. It's classic Lukaku.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

This didn't make any sense though.
    They held Everton for 60 minutes, and as soon as the first goes in they just give up?

I have all 3 of the strikers you mentioned there. Those are the ones who will give you consistency. Lukaku could another 5 games without scoring now; that's why I've never bothered with him.

I seriously need to get a Chelsea player in.
    Can't afford Hazard so might go Willian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Still beat you on H2H pal!!!!

Capoue as your 1st sub and Lukaku as VC must hurt...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

He was a 0/15 striker before the game. At £9m it's just a bit too much imo.

2 bonus points for Baines. Need to get on whoscored to find out how the f he's done that.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Still beat you on H2H pal!!!!

Capoue as your 1st sub and Lukaku as VC must hurt...
    H2H is pure luck m8

Tbf as people were saying yesterday I had no intention of playing Capoue over any of my other mids that cost 3m+ more. But yeah captain with 1 point, vice with 17, fml

ReputationRep:
    Will be hard to remove Lukaku next week on the wildcard. Actually want him to blank to make the decision easier.

ReputationRep:
    Turning out to be a pretty decent week with that Lukaku hat trick! Hopefully he'll now get a price bump up to 9.2ish which will be nice when I take him out for Aguero, although I'm starting to think life without Aguero may be possible, and fruitful.

Im now considering a front 3 of Costa, Benteke and Lukaku/Kane and then packing my midfield with De Bruyne, Hazard and Mane, along with Tadic and Snoddy. Is it crazy to be thinking about going all in at this early a stage?

ReputationRep:
    Don't see the point of removing Lukaku for his next few games and his guaranteed 0.3 increase over the next couple of weeks. Those saying he was a lucky pick miss the point - look at his fixtures around now, it wasn't unfeasible for him to score 5 from that. He's a streaky striker, but he's under a new manager, and is 23 years old. He'll get more consistent and be one of the top strikers in the world some point. But it's difficult to say when at this point.

Good GW for me, captaining Benteke by mistake instead of Hazard. Shame I didn't accidentally captain Lukaku though.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, don't get the whole "Lukaku was a lucky pick" line coming from some people. Sunderland are notoriously poor, Everton have fantastic fixtures, and he grabbed a couple on the international break to boost confidence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    This didn't make any sense though.
    They held Everton for 60 minutes, and as soon as the first goes in they just give up?
    That's Moyes for you. Put him under any sort of pressure and he has no answer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    Yeah, don't get the whole "Lukaku was a lucky pick" line coming from some people. Sunderland are notoriously poor, Everton have fantastic fixtures, and he grabbed a couple on the international break to boost confidence.
    Was bound to happen at some point. I suppose the WC came at the right time, because hardly anybody would have gone near him without a WC and Aguero injury.*

I'm still doing Gray to Iheanacho. Ibra and Benteke could score big too. Need to assess my strikeforce as it's too hard to call.

ReputationRep:
    Was bound to happen at some point. I suppose the WC came at the right time, because hardly anybody would have gone near him without a WC and Aguero injury.*

I'm still doing Gray to Iheanacho. Ibra and Benteke could score big too. Need to assess my strikeforce as it's too hard to call.
    Isn't Iheanacho just a very short term fix (unless you're planning on wc'ing Aguero back in)? I think Benteke in the long run looks a vey good price at 7.5, but Ibra against a leaky Watford defence is too good to miss, imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    Isn't Iheanacho just a very short term fix (unless you're planning on wc'ing Aguero back in)? I think Benteke in the long run looks a vey good price at 7.5, but Ibra against a leaky Watford defence is too good to miss, imo

Kane and Lukaku look great this week too.

Yep. One week punt and then WC Aguero back.*

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.