Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

CTAM: Count to a million and be the first forum to do it (Part 10) Watch

Announcements
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)

Oh ok I get it now. Do you think this user will rejoin again as a different username? There's one username here that looks suspicious "goldmedalwinner" join date was this month, as soon after RavioliDance was banned. :holmes:

Posted from OtherWorld
    They've had over 150 usernames on here so far, so I would certainly say they will have a good go.

I saw that user as well, I'm going to keep an eye on them in case it turns out to be the same user.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arbuthnot-)

Well done on winning your 1st 100th post :king1:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    They've had over 150 usernames on here so far, so I would certainly say they will have a good go.

I saw that user as well, I'm going to keep an eye on them in case it turns out to be the same user.

:lolwut: Over 150 usernames?? WTF :zomg: Why is this user doing all of this, what's there motive?? :hmmmm2: :holmes:

ReputationRep:

100 post stats:

mr T 999 - 5

someonethinking - 1

Mediaya - 1

Arbuthnot-1
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)

:lolwut: Over 150 usernames?? WTF :zomg: Why is this user doing all of this, what's there motive?? :hmmmm2: :holmes:
    I haven't got a clue why they did this... many of the duplicate accounts were made when that user was on good terms with TSR anyway... :confused:

Oh well... Not my job to wonder why they're doing this...

edit: Thanks for the update on the stats!

Oh, did I speak too soon?

We have a returnee....
    Hi, how you've been?

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    Hi, how you've been?

Pretty good, thanks for asking.

I'm going into Leicester on Thursday so will definitely go to DSU Tech then and get the Windows 7 partition (and possibly Windows 10 too) sorted out, so that the HP can be made usable again. After all, my 5 year old Acer Aspire 5742 is a lot slower AND has the inherent overheating issue that all Aspire 5742s have. I mean, watching a 720p Youtube video in Chromium with a CPU temp of 95'C+ is NOT good.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Pretty good, thanks for asking.

I'm going into Leicester on Thursday so will definitely go to DSU Tech then and get the Windows 7 partition (and possibly Windows 10 too) sorted out, so that the HP can be made usable again. After all, my 5 year old Acer Aspire 5742 is a lot slower AND has the inherent overheating issue that all Aspire 5742s have. I mean, watching a 720p Youtube video in Chromium with a CPU temp of 95'C+ is NOT good.

95 degrees celsius is definitely not a good sign, my phone is overheating only when I turn my super charge on but that's it.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.