Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by imtired)
I want you too.
Now see I might have been tempted, but I read this earlier:
It's no that he's unfunny, i saw one of his stand up shows and didn't laugh that much, but i don't really like stand up comedy so...
And that just entirely crushed my dreams! I mean, I don't mind the Ross Noble thing, he's not that great. But all stand up comedies? Where would we have our first, second and third dates?
HCD
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Teebs)
Sadly HCD while you were writing that song I quietly escaped using my stunning escape artist's skills. I also wired a hand grenade to the outside of your door handle and window, so have fun trying to get out again.

*Goes home and wires flamethrower to door - there's no way he's getting me again*
Writing? You mean pasting.

I don't really care about the door. The tunnel is fine, and I never use the door anyway. You think you're safe. One day, you will be mine again. One day.
imtired
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Mcjazz)

And that just entirely crushed my dreams! I mean, I don't mind the Ross Noble thing, he's not that great. But all stand up comedies? Where would we have our first, second and third dates?
One i liked was richard pryor, but he's, well, dead... maybe we can watch the DVDs for out first few dates?
Mcjazz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Teebs)
Damnit I can't find the in love smiley.
Words to the same effect are accepted also
: love :
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

Anybody who doubts the greatness of Ross Noble doesn't know funny.
Mcjazz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by HCD)
Writing? You mean pasting.

I don't really care about the door. The tunnel is fine, and I never use the door anyway. You think you're safe. One day, you will be mine again. One day.
Not on my watch!
Mcjazz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
One i liked was richard pryor, but he's, well, dead... maybe we can watch the DVDs for out first few dates?
Well, I don't know who that is. I've actually never been to a stand-up show, I will certainly fall for the first person that takes me there, regardless of everything else
Aaron_1507
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Drewski)
Anybody who doubts the greatness of Ross Noble doesn't know funny.
Very true, Ross Noble for the win.
$am0th
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hmm maybe if things dont pan out like i want em to.
HCD
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Not on my watch!
You're watching him too, eh? Have you tapped into my camera? :mad:
Teebs
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Not on my watch!
I'm quite capable of defending myself, I just got caught by surprise.

*thinks about above*

What I mean is, please protect me from him... Only you can save me
Teebs
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by HCD)
That's it! Burn it with fire!!
Mcjazz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by HCD)
Not quite. Though if you're watching him you must be watching me too.. We're good eh? Especially wearing your mother's dresses. Oh wait, it's not just the dresses :eek:
imtired
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well, I don't know who that is. I've actually never been to a stand-up show, I will certainly fall for the first person that takes me there, regardless of everything else
Even if it's Jimmy Carr? Are you on the left or right by the way?
Mcjazz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Teebs)
I'm quite capable of defending myself, I just got caught by surprise.

*thinks about above*

What I mean is, please protect me from him... Only you can save me

To be fair, he once spoke about putting me in a cage and chucking me to the bottom of a river. So I'll save you if you save me.
Mcjazz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Even if it's Jimmy Carr? Are you on the left or right by the way?
I ****ing bum Jimmy Carr. I go that-a way <--- (left, in case you're rubbish at directions)
Edit: Oh shoot I thought you were talking politics. If you're referring to my picture I'm on the right.
HCD
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Not quite. Though if you're watching him you must be watching me too.. We're good eh? Especially wearing your mother's dresses. Oh wait, it's not just the dresses :eek:
Masturbating furiously in my pit of filth (shed), I can't help but wonder why he's playing the woman, and you the man...
Teebs
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

To be fair, he once spoke about putting me in a cage and chucking me to the bottom of a river. So I'll save you if you save me.
He is one sick puppy. I'll save you, I have skills! The question is should we hide from him or hunt him down and remove his threat from the world?
Mcjazz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by HCD)
Masturbating furiously in my pit of filth (shed), I can't help but wonder why he's playing the woman, and you the man...
Oh for goodness sake. You never did get the knack of the camera. You're looking into the old people's home window. Bloody noobs..
Teebs
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by HCD)
Sorry, that's just a video of your parents (explains a lot about you). I put it in front of the camera while we made our escape.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.82%
No - but I will (114)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (102)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (690)
47.36%

Watched Threads