Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    You're making me hungry :sadnod:
    If you lived in London i'd invite you over for dinner.

I just realised the beef I cut come from where you live. :giggle: Treat the cows nicely. :teeth:

.... ew.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Internet trouble. :sadnod:
    Pity. :sad: I expect she would've verbally scorched me for comparing Vin to Lloyd. :tongue:

(Original post by Juno)
    Smellyfish got mad coz she wouldn't leave her bf and become an anime soc couple with him, and he murdered her.
    Internet trouble sounds tough. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Wow - I wander off to watch Shippuden and read a few manga chapters and miss 4 pages!?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Wow - I wander off to watch Shippuden and read a few manga chapters and miss 4 pages!?
    Cara, I need to tell you bout my new toy! I really think it could help your wrist :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    Weren't we always this busy? :tongue: I feel full of energy and have no work tomorrow (unless you count studying :ninja:) so we shall talk away. :cute:

ReputationRep:
    :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Cara, I need to tell you bout my new toy! I really think it could help your wrist :hubba:
    ORLY :eyebrow: I had (yet another) risk assessment today :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    woah :teeth:

good to see your old av back Juno :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Weren't we always this busy? :tongue: I feel full of energy and have no work tomorrow (unless you count studying :ninja:) so we shall talk away. :cute:
    it has been less busy recently
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by caraniel)
    ORLY :eyebrow: I had (yet another) risk assessment today :sigh:
    Yeah really!

You press a button to activate it, and then it uh sends pulses to stimulate your nerves

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Yeah really!

You press a button to activate it, and then it uh sends pulses to stimulate your nerves
    :lolwut:......sounds, intriguing?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    :s: I don't geddit.

I wouldn't need to crash your wedding, coz if you were getting married I'd be there coz I'd be marrying you!
    Oh ye :giggle: I'm a little dim sometimes :sad:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Slowly simmer the sauce when adding sugar to allow maximum flavour and avoid the chance of burn.

Vin's nearly always angry about something. That's why we like him. Vin could probably kill just one person, realise his own monstrosity and kill himself in despair. :yes: It's the folly of good hearted people. :sigh:

I want to stroke his hair then plait it. Then I want to wash it. Timotei!

Well in an alternate universe, in a few years time, we're married. :yes: I'll take your surname. Mine sucks. You can't cook though. :nah: But wait... in an alternate universe neither can I! :shock: Oh the horror. :sad: And you wouldn't like Tofu! And we'd be speaking German! :shock: I don't want to marry you anymore. :sad:

Oh it's okay. I know Vin well enough to not take his antics personally.

Seen as i've never seen Last Exile, I can only hope it suits you taste. :tongue:
    Yep...that way you get to see the sauce bubble...the bubbliness is the most awesome thing in cooking :yep: and I hope our alternate universe counterparts don't marry if it turns out like that :lolwut: I hope she can cook....I'd live in china anyway...so we'd never have met :giggle: Vin frequently reminds me of various things and I agree that sounds like something vin would do...good vin :emog: and yes last exile is very good...I'd recommend it to anyone :yep:

And yes vin I'll finish Last Exile :o:

ReputationRep:
    Pics :yes:

ReputationRep:
    back from supper anyone want to summerise for me?

ReputationRep:
    I just ran and jumped around the room :erm:

...this is normal I frequently doo this ...aslong as no one is around:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    Juno has a new toy that, er, stimulates nerves :erm:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Guys, I have a problem

I'm making Coco a scarf for Christmas, cept I really like it.

Would it be wrong of me to tell her it had been destroyed in a house fire/lost in the post/Muffin ate it and keep it for myself? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Oh ye :giggle: I'm a little dim sometimes :sad:

Yep...that way you get to see the sauce bubble...the bubbliness is the most awesome thing in cooking :yep: and I hope our alternate universe counterparts don't marry if it turns out like that :lolwut: I hope she can cook....I'd live in china anyway...so we'd never have met :giggle: Vin frequently reminds me of various things and I agree that sounds like something vin would do...good vin :emog: and yes last exile is very good...I'd recommend it to anyone :yep:

And yes vin I'll finish Last Exile :o:
    Actually, I would've lived in China as well. :yes: My mum wouldn't have wanted to move to England. :nah:

I'll watch it after I watch this baby anime. :tongue:
    (Original post by vin)
    it has been less busy recently
    Pity. :sad:

(Original post by Jehuty^)
    :indiff:
    :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    Juno has a toy.

Vin is an angel.

Skipp and I are not getting married. Should could've been chinese.

Portishead is awesome.

That's about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    I just ran and jumped around the room :erm:

...this is normal I frequently doo this ...aslong as no one is around:ninja:
    You could've just freaked the **** out of some secret organisation who are watchin you. :yes:

:congrats:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.