Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Or we could try a world made by someone else? Watching a video of two people playing Survival Island, looks quite fun :p:
    yeh try that

im just watching some idiot abroad clips on youtube :teeth:

ReputationRep:

:lol:

ReputationRep:

That made me laugh too much. I feel the guys pain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    yeh try that

im just watching some idiot abroad clips on youtube :teeth:
    Done. Join now...

ReputationRep:
    You've probably already discussed it, but did anyone else get a really stupid email from the PSN last night?

ReputationRep:
    I was laughing out loud at my computer screen then. This guy has obviously spents ooo much time and effort on that and in seconds the entire house is burning...

Just for infos, Is there an easy way to put out water if a fire does start like this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MHorman)
    I was laughing out loud at my computer screen then. This guy has obviously spents ooo much time and effort on that and in seconds the entire house is burning...

Just for infos, Is there an easy way to put out water if a fire does start like this?
    Douse the fire with your tears.

ReputationRep:

Wow, that's hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    The challenges:

1. Build a two story house/base with at least 20+ windows.
    2. Build 10 bookcases.
    3. Build an automated cactus farm.
    4. Build an under ground tree farm.
    5. Build an above ground animal trap.
    6. Build a drowning trap around the skeleton spawner.
    7. Build a cart system.
    8. Build something with redstone.
    9. Gather 10 unused diamonds.
    10. Find the treasure left behind by the Lost Curator.
    For the survival map
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

:rofl: :rofl:

(Original post by jamespaton)
    You've probably already discussed it, but did anyone else get a really stupid email from the PSN last night?
    Why is it stupid? :holmes:

(Original post by MHorman)

Have a bucket and water in your inventory?

ReputationRep:
    For anyone that tells Ultimate team.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/news/psn-daily-gifts-1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yunghamz)

I got 200 coins last night. Soooo generous Managed to pick up a cheap contract that I'll turnover as soon as pSN is back up.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

Decent, don't play FUT 11 though.

Minecraft worth the price? More importantly, worth getting when I have exams coming up? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    I got 200 coins last night. Soooo generous Managed to pick up a cheap contract that I'll turnover as soon as pSN is back up.
    I haven't played it for a long time now, was expecting some coins but got 75 bid tokens, i don't even know what to do with them.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't played it for a long time now, was expecting some coins but got 75 bid tokens, i don't even know what to do with them.
    Lots of players going cheap....if you have a few coins you can pick up bargains. Right now I have 44 coins and am waiting for my contracts to sell which they probably won't...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    Lots of players going cheap....if you have a few coins you can pick up bargains. Right now I have 44 coins and am waiting for my contracts to sell which they probably won't...
    Only 44 coins :eek:, better hope this website gets popular then.

Swear I've just stumbled into the Minecraft/PC Gaming society. :awesome:

In other news:

Ubisoft has allegedly leaked the title of its next Assassin's Creed offering via Facebook.

According to NeoGAF, the studio prematurely released a flash video unveiling the title Assassin's Creed: Revelations, before spotting the error and taking it down.

The clip also showed original protagonist Altaïr's name written in Arabic. An accompanying post instructed fans to click on a link beside the video for an "exclusive look at the upcoming Assassin's Creed game".

Ubisoft previously revealed that the next entry in the stealth series will be announced in May. It is expected to arrive in stores sometime in 2012 and feature the return of AC2 character Ezio.
    Naturally the teaser site disappeared as quickly as it turned up, but not before ravenous fans were able to dissect its every last detail, including a logo for Revelations and confirmation of a May 13 reveal in US mag Game Informer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawbot)
    Well, the truth is the Playstation 3 is on its last legs.

Truth is, Sony are well aware that the hackers who have brought down the PSN are different to the jailbreak hackers.

These guys are not going to stop until the PSN is destroyed.

This is not a protest, like geo hotz actions - THIS IS WAR.

Sony are losing.

The network is ready to go back up as we speak, the reason why it is still down is beacuse they are putting in place new security and testing it.

I guarantee it will stay up for no more that a week. These hackers are a different breed.

The PSN is over, or shoudl i say will be.

For many the PSN is why they purchased the PS3.

The rumours are rife that this will be sony's last home console - they simply do not have enough cash to pay off the law suits, and develop a new console which will see minimal sales due to the smudge on the PS brand.
    No longer a Sony employee huh? Nice try, but I'm with badger_man on this: 0/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    is it up?
    :sexface:

Has anyone confirmed that way to play PS3 online (or offline, however you want to describe it) to work? I'll give it a go in a bit

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.