Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Finally caught up. The team is just not very talented with all these injuries. Bill needs to go out there and spend on a wide receiver who can go deep. Can't win the playoffs with dink and dunk. Look at the options Manning has and then look at Brady's. Talib only player who's injury actually might put his price even higher seeing how badly the Patriots D is without him :lol:
    Yawn... go home Pats fans

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hedgeman49)
    Yawn... go home Pats fans
    What you don't think this team overachieved?

ReputationRep:
    My buddy is a die hard Pats fan and watching from hong kong right now at like 5am. Had to facetime him to rub this in

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well draft a TE, C, RG, DT and S or get one from FA and should all be good. Oh wait there's a 7/8 million hit on Hernandez :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Austin Collie making more plays than Danny Amendola...

ReputationRep:
    Horrible performance from the boys, but I'm proud of them that they got us this far in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    As for the offseason.

WR: Decker, Nicks, Maclin.
    TE: ASJ, Ebron, Amaro.
    OL: Couple of guys available in FA and draft: Richardson, Mack.

We might get Hernandez money lifted if he's convicted of a previous crime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JuliOkayama)
    As for the offseason.

WR: Decker, Nicks, Maclin.
    TE: ASJ, Ebron, Amaro.
    OL: Couple of guys available in FA and draft: Richardson, Mack.

We might get Hernandez money lifted if he's convicted of a previous crime.
    Seems like much to hope Hernandez gets convicted of that double murder case, would we even get the money back anyway?

Doubt we can get Decker or Nicks. Only Maclin and hes coming off a big injury.

ReputationRep:
    Well the only victory we can get from this is a Danny A making a catch :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Commiseration to my man malevolent. Didn't see the game. How many times did the pats D lone got called for false start.

OMAHA!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Commiseration to my man malevolent. Didn't see the game. How many times did the pats D lone got called for false start.

OMAHA!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    0!

But they just didn't have the personnel.

And Russel, Russel, Russel. That was not the start the Hawks needed, at least they kept them to 3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)

OMAHA!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You can't have a false start on D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hedgeman49)
    You can't have a false start on D
    You what I meant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)

OMAHA!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    0. But they might as well have. Patriots forced them to punt once? That's pathetic and absolutely unacceptable. They allowed the Broncos 2 drives which lasted 14 minutes. Playcalling was poor as well.

This team lives by the Gronk and dies by it too. Hernandez you ****ed the Patriots over real good.

ReputationRep:
    First time watching NFL, are the Seahawks in trouble here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    First time watching NFL, are the Seahawks in trouble here?
    Not really this game the momentum is shifting back and fourth haha

ReputationRep:
    Not really this game the momentum is shifting back and fourth haha
    Is it like best out x number of games or is this the game that send them to the super bowl?? I'm guessing its best of a number games as the atmosphere is pretty dead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    Is it like best out x number of games or is this the game that send them to the super bowl?? I'm guessing its best of a number games as the atmosphere is pretty dead.
    No its one and done. Playoffs in the NFL is a one and done. You either turn up or go home.

ReputationRep:
    No its one and done. Playoffs in the NFL is a one and done. You either turn up or go home.
    Oh okay thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Seahawks getting some of that home cooking. Bowman got robbed and no credit for an amazing play, stop showing the replay of it as well its pretty nasty.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.