Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Would just like to say how happy I am that Newcastle have suffered their 7th defeat in a row, their worst record in 38 years. That's what you get when you sack a very good manager who has put up with your **** for 3 years, you self-entitled, northern pricks.

Bring on tomorrow, come on Wengs break that Mou curse pls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Fabregas badly out of for? Bar his assist v Stoke and winner against QPR. Being badly out of form is one goal since March 1st in the league. Ie. Ozil.

Still waiting for that list of 300 Zurich #fullofsti

Fixed that for you

Why hasn't there been a post in the Chelsea thread in 4 days?

ReputationRep:
    Because there's basically two Chelsea regulars on here, and the rest of the time we're busy pushing people off trains and winning.

ReputationRep:
    silence of the rent boys is comin tommorow

can smell it boyz

ReputationRep:
    I'm going for a hard-fought draw, 1-1. Sanchez goal, Hazard Penalty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Fixed that for you

Why hasn't there been a post in the Chelsea thread in 4 days?
    Because some people have jobs and we don't like to talk about games that are essentially a formality rather than a special occasion as they're a waste of our time, hence why we actually had discussion about the game vs United.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Because some people have jobs and we don't like to talk about games that are essentially a formality rather than a special occasion as they're a waste of our time, hence why we actually had discussion about the game vs United.
    So you think the game tomorrow will be a formality?

ReputationRep:
    Well it's going to be a bore 0-0/1-1 draw or a 3-1 win from us via a set piece/pen.

So yes it's a formality. We played in 2nd gear the entire time against Manchester United and beat them, we're due a good performance so tomorrow will be the time for that.

ReputationRep:
    I am not bothered about tomorrow the big game is May 30th

ReputationRep:
    For Chelsea, yeah, it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Well it's going to be a bore 0-0/1-1 draw or a 3-1 win from us via a set piece/pen.

So yes it's a formality. We played in 2nd gear the entire time against Manchester United and beat them, we're due a good performance so tomorrow will be the time for that.
    if you say so :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    We'll probably lose tbh.

Don't wanna see any bum licking of Cesc, especially not from that sideman Wilshere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    We'll probably lose tbh.

Don't wanna see any bum licking of Cesc, especially not from that sideman Wilshere.
    sideman wilshere. Lost it :rofl2: :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Wenger would get arsenal finishing top 4 even if his future first-team consisted of Hayden, Akpom and Zelalem
    I don't know where this attitude comes from given Wenger's pretty much consistently had a top 4 squad.

ReputationRep:
    Today is either going to end really well, or really poorly.

ReputationRep:
    What if, on kick-off, Chelsea immediately pass the ball to Hazard who nutmegs Debuchy, makes that run down the left and scores after nine seconds? the wumming will be epic

[Either way, I don't condone The attention seeking antics of some on this thread]
    I think next season Hazard will be sussed out and the title race will get interesting

ReputationRep:
    What if, on kick-off, Chelsea immediately pass the ball to Hazard who nutmegs Debuchy, makes that run down the left and scores after nine seconds? the wumming will be epic

[Either way, I don't condone The attention seeking antics of some on this thread]
    I think next season Hazard will be sussed out and the title race will get interesting
    Unlikely Mourinho would commit that many men(i.e. one) forward in open play. Hazard would be hauled off for Rameires at LW in punishment probably

ReputationRep:

How will Hazard be sussed out?

Likelyhood is that we'll buy a winger and Fabregas will go on his HAM spree for half a season.

(Original post by Zürich)
    Unlikely Mourinho would commit that many men(i.e. one) forward in open play. Hazard would be hauled off for Rameires at LW in punishment probably
    That is the whole point of a Mourinho team. Just one person moves forward maybe 2 and the rest just defend.

ReputationRep:
    Today is a very big day.

Fo those people saying that you win the league by beating the smaller teams, just take a look at this season.

For the first time in a long time we have beaten 2 of the top four teams in the league (City and United), and for the first time in a long time we are sitting in second, approaching the end of the season.

You win the league by beating/not losing to your rivals. It's about time we realised that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Adams VI)
    Today is a very big day.

Fo those people saying that you win the league by beating the smaller teams, just take a look at this season.

For the first time in a long time we have beaten 2 of the top four teams in the league (City and United), and for the first time in a long time we are sitting in second, approaching the end of the season.

You win the league by beating/not losing to your rivals. It's about time we realised that.
    Sorry to break it to you, but you've only beat City in the league, not United. You beat us in the F.A. Cup. Don't know how that'll win you the league.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.