Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    I always assumed you were going to do a birk... Good luck getting back into labour...
    As in forming a new party? I really think my views are pretty well-covered already
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Saoirse:3)
    New bar huh? Nice to see it's not changed that much! Now, who's in my seat... shoo, shoo! I'll be wanting that back thanks!

Double vodka and coke please barman . Time to get this show on the road
    I'd say welcome back but "welcome" might be pushing it

Nevertheless, you've done your time, so to speak. Will be interesting to see who's willing to have you back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    I'd say welcome back but "welcome" might be pushing it

Nevertheless, you've done your time, so to speak. Will be interesting to see who's willing to have you back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, hi to you too! And you mean to say you're NOT instantly approving my application to the Liberals?!?!
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Well, hi to you too! And you mean to say you're NOT instantly approving my application to the Liberals?!?!
    We've got to run a dupe check first.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    New bar huh? Nice to see it's not changed that much! Now, who's in my seat... shoo, shoo! I'll be wanting that back thanks!

Double vodka and coke please barman . Time to get this show on the road
    Well if we are jumping to spirits then a double barcadi and cola for myself

ReputationRep:
    We've got to run a dupe check first.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pity nobody thought of that one a little earlier I guess Although yellow always did go better with red than blue... really it was just some helpful redecorating, but I guess the taste for public schoolboys in suits just can't be helped
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Thank you Drink?

Love the signature by the way, did you make it yourself or is it a new party effort?
    A cheeky J2O would be great.

Cheers. We had a logo competition a while ago and I lost so instead of completely scrapping my design, I decided to use it as my signature.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Pity nobody thought of that one a little earlier I guess Although yellow always did go better with red than blue... really it was just some helpful redecorating, but I guess the taste for public schoolboys in suits just can't be helped
    I must ask, who accepted you into the Liberals without running a bloody dupe check?!

Don't you know, we've adopted Orange too now. I must say, Orange goes quite well with both blue and red...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    A cheeky J2O would be great.

Cheers. We had a logo competition a while ago and I lost so instead of completely scrapping my design, I decided to use it as my signature.
    Of course

And nice! Looks like the perfect set of instruments to use on a... practical demonstration on some of our most... 'honourable' Members of Parliament *cough*AUSTIN*cough*. Sorry, tis a little cold outside!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Of course

And nice! Looks like the perfect set of instruments to use on a... practical demonstration on some of our most... 'honourable' Members of Parliament *cough*AUSTIN*cough*. Sorry, tis a little cold outside!
    Cheers.

Who's Austin?

ReputationRep:
    I must ask, who accepted you into the Liberals without running a bloody dupe check?!

Don't you know, we've adopted Orange too now. I must say, Orange goes quite well with both blue and red...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well I mean if you look at it from a science/advertising perspective orange and blue together are seen as colours which draw attention towards the image, improving the impact of the advert or whatever it may be. However orange and red are closer to each other than either is to blue so

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    MacDaddi, I believe. Assume there's still no sign of him?

And well, I see there's been no change in your favourite book then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    Cheers.

Who's Austin?
    A 'Labour' MP who yesterday decided it was entirely appropriate to heckle Corbyn as he responded to the Chilcot report.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    MacDaddi, I believe. Assume there's still no sign of him?

And well, I see there's been no change in your favourite book then.
    Nope, haven't seen him since the vonc/resignation business with Birk. Is that why you didn't run for leader then?

Orange Book is life

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Yay(!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope, haven't seen him since the vonc/resignation business with Birk. Is that why you didn't run for leader then?

Orange Book is life

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Goodness, I'm struggling to even recall the extent of that mess And no, not really, was more that I just didn't have much credibility after Birk's BS. Much easier to sit in the backseat 'advising' the driver when the road is long and winding...

And honestly, even by the end I struggled to see you as a right-winger!

ReputationRep:
    Sup Saoirse!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDefiniteArticle)
    Sup Saoirse!
    Yo! Keeping the good fight going comrade?

ReputationRep:
    Yo! Keeping the good fight going comrade?
    Yes, but these pesky liberals and tories, not to mention the Blairites in the Labour party keep trying to stop me from redefining 'property'.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Goodness, I'm struggling to even recall the extent of that mess And no, not really, was more that I just didn't have much credibility after Birk's BS. Much easier to sit in the backseat 'advising' the driver when the road is long and winding...

And honestly, even by the end I struggled to see you as a right-winger!
    It was so long ago. March or April last year right? A lot less drama in the party now

I'm fairly pragmatic when it comes to economics, which is probably why. And even then, I'm still ridiculously socially liberal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.