Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This is becoming extremely annoying. The amount of times Chesney has taken out the last man. He just never learns.

ReputationRep:
    Bit of a weak pen that but he wasn't really gonna miss the rebound.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)

:rollseye: Of course you did
    I was pretty adamant you won't get suares and said the reasons why quite a bit on this thread and the liverpool thread but hey make it look like I said this in hindsight :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    If that one run doesn't scream to Wenger 'we need a dm' I don't know what will...

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear....

ReputationRep:
    **** that looks bad for Gibbs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    This is becoming extremely annoying. The amount of times Chesney has taken out the last man. He just never learns.
    :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully it ain't too serious, eye injuries are dodgy, I recall Sissoko getting a bad one for us, struggled after it.

ReputationRep:
    Boys need to calm down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    Not exactly his fault

ReputationRep:
    So anyone think Wenger's the right man for the job? I haven't for about 3 years.

ReputationRep:
    What just happened

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    I was pretty adamant you won't get suares and said the reasons why quite a bit on this thread and the liverpool thread but hey make it look like I said this in hindsight :rofl:
    Huh?

I thought it was after we didn't get higuain that you saw the turmoil happening now it's suarez...........

ReputationRep:
    OMG Sczcesny

ReputationRep:
    Chesney is an absolute laughing stock.

ReputationRep:
    Sczc sczc....

Decision making.

We need to calm down ffs.

ReputationRep:
    What kind of game is this? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    U guys need to lay off Chesney, he knows what hes doingggg.

ReputationRep:
    What is szczesny doing :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    There no intelligence whatsoever from Chesney. Its the biggest problem in his game

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.