Thankyou!
    Im pretty scared!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathanielle)
    Good luck!!!
    Thank you

Absolutely terrified, so hoping I'm not gonna have sleepless nights from now until Monday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    hope you had a good well deserved holiday!
    sleep is good but getlag isnt :nah:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    :ahee: :jumphug:
    Hope you had an awesome time!
    Thanks ladies. It was great :awesome:

Big hugs for all those in here who are struggling tonight
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by superwolf)
    a) sounds highly plausible

b) she's her own boss, if she didn't want to see you she could just say. She chose to keep seeing you because she genuinely wants to help

c) you already know that one's ridiculous

Glad you're ok, and hopefully feeling better.

Welcome back. When I had to take morning meds and kept forgetting I made a tick chart for each week, then I could check later if I'd taken them.

Dissertation handed in - no longer a student! :woo:
    Thanks that's a really good idea actually. I'll give it a go. Probably put it next to my keys and ID card so I always see it :smartass:

And well done!!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    LOST MY NECKLACE YESTERDAY!! :nooo::cry2::cry: I am very very upset about it as it's a very special necklace to me. I tore my bed apart looking for it and have searched my entire room and flat. I still can't find it. I have come to the conclusion that it must be somewhere else on campus. I am now relying on the kindness of other students to hand it into lost property. I will never forgive myself if I have lost it forever. I'm so so stupid.

My boyfriend is coming over for a few days and we're going to explore town and find a cheap shop for me to stock up in (said he'd help look for my necklace too). I've missed him loads even though we've skyped every day. Soooo happy he's coming over!!

ReputationRep:
    Depression is such a *******. Just when I think it's ****ed off (or minimised to mild-moderate, I should say) it ****ing hits me in the face again. I'm well back into severe depression now. Am doing things that I thought were bad, to get from one minute to the next.

I don't know if this even counts as a distinct 'episode,' because I never technically came out (been mild-mod for a while, and what I think was a mixed episode a month or so ago, didn't see psychiatrist but I fitted the diagnostic criteria for hypomania at the same time as suicidal thoughts). But I guess even if I never came out of depression, this is a new episode of severe depression, and in my experience that's like.. a totally different beast.

I don't want to do anything anymore. I haven't been dressed in days and I don't even care about the fact that I've been wearing the same pyjamas all ****ing week. Managing to eat twice a day but not because I'm hungry. Smoking. Drinking. Doing stuff we can't talk about. It feels like someone sucked all the blood from my head and replaced it with lead. And I'm really struggling to fight the urge to end this before it starts properly, because god I just can't do it. I can't do more months of this. I don't know how.

I'm not at rock bottom. I'm still rational. I can tell I haven't hit the lowest low yet because I can still feel. I'm scared. I'm ****ing angry. I was looking forward to going back to university and giving half a **** about anything, and now I don't anymore. I just wanted one year of appreciating my subject and I just really don't want it to be written off.

Not a risk to myself. Have been guilt tripped enough to not do that. But ****, not again. Just no. Could have seen this coming but still trying to pretend it's not happening. Going to raise one of my ADs and see if it helps at all.

ReputationRep:
    3rd day of my uni work and iv already given up due to lack of motivation

beginning to think not having lectures will be a bad thing because i have no set contact time, only emails and phone calls...
    starting to think i cant actually do this and theres no point

ReputationRep:
    I'm struggling so much right now :cry2: I just have no idea what's happening anymore :/.. Feel like I'm just lost in this world with nothing to live for anymore (not that I did in the first place)..

Meh I dunno.. The urge to do something is so strong yet I can't do it.. I know that.. But these voices won't let me do that.. It's like the edge me on and I don't know how to stop them. I feel like I'm going crazy at times and just want to scream and shout at someone but no one will listen. I don't know who to talk to.. I can't contact someone who I'd normally speak to cause he's busy as it is :/

Sorry for the very depressing post :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Falling back into a bad habbit
    And this leads to that other worse habbit

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    proper stormy weather here, thunder is very loud, lightning flashes, torrential rain, fun fun fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    proper stormy weather here, thunder is very loud, lightning flashes, torrential rain, fun fun fun
    Im not scared at all :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    THUNDERBOLT AND LIGHTNING, VERY VERY FRIGHTENING ME!

GALILEO! galileo!
    GALILEO! galileo!
    GALILEO FIGARO!
    MAGNIFICO-O-O-O...

Great to see you posting in here :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    THUNDERBOLT AND LIGHTNING, VERY VERY FRIGHTENING ME!

GALILEO! galileo!
    GALILEO! galileo!
    GALILEO FIGARO!
    MAGNIFICO-O-O-O...

Great to see you posting in here :lovehug:
    Bohemian Rhapsody love that song!

thanks I hope you are well?

ReputationRep:
    All I want to do today is curl up under a blanket and watch movies and/or crap on TV, but I can't because Scott won't let me and I have a friend over and my care coordinator and I have to do housework and shopping.

I want to forget the world even exists today.

ReputationRep:
    3rd day of my uni work and iv already given up due to lack of motivation

beginning to think not having lectures will be a bad thing because i have no set contact time, only emails and phone calls...
    starting to think i cant actually do this and theres no point
    You only think that and of course you can do it. Just work! Work one hour for the feeling to have worked one hour and if you not worked than don't work.

Is there any way you could build yourself a more suited environment? Ask your supervisor for some fixed appointments?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Bohemian Rhapsody love that song!

thanks I hope you are well?
    I'm very well, thanks. Had a great trip to the USA and just found out I raised lots of money for my chosen charity, through my volunteer work last year :awesome: On the other hand, only slept at 5am and my dad insisted on waking me up at 11am :nothing:

(Original post by HmMusic)
    All I want to do today is curl up under a blanket and watch movies and/or crap on TV, but I can't because Scott won't let me and I have a friend over and my care coordinator and I have to do housework and shopping.

I want to forget the world even exists today.
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathanielle)
    You only think that and of course you can do it. Just work! Work one hour for the feeling to have worked one hour and if you not worked than don't work.

Is there any way you could build yourself a more suited environment? Ask your supervisor for some fixed appointments?
    cant work in timed slots because my concentration level is none existant

not really, either have a bed or a sofa to work on...
    and cant really go in to uni because i live a minimum of like 3 hours away so thats pretty hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    I'm very well, thanks. Had a great trip to the USA and just found out I raised lots of money for my chosen charity, through my volunteer work last year :awesome: On the other hand, only slept at 5am and my dad insisted on waking me up at 11am :nothing:
    glad you are well and had a great holiday! must have been exciting, never been to the USA! and awesome, well done for helping them out! ah no, that's a pain, sadly parents seem to think that people should be awake in the day

ReputationRep:
    cant work in timed slots because my concentration level is none existant

not really, either have a bed or a sofa to work on...
    and cant really go in to uni because i live a minimum of like 3 hours away so thats pretty hard
    Working in timed slots might actually help your concentration. If you make time periods small (20 minutes works quite well for me when I'm not doing well concentration-wise).

I'd recommend finding somewhere other than bed/sofa, though. They're not really conducive to good work for most people. Is there not a kitchen table where you are atm? Or a public library actually; they can make good working environments. Even a café or something?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Falling back into a bad habbit
    And this leads to that other worse habbit

Posted from TSR Mobile

BIG BIG BIG HUGS!! :hugs:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.