Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Murder2Excellenc)
    think you've used that line before boss
    Doesn't make it any less relevant or correct. Start offering insight then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    Sometimes I'm a bit harsh but a lot of the people will disagree with me on here due to their fairytale football ideology whilst I apply realistic standards to the game. Whilst everyone else was toeing the old 'at least we're grinding results out now' line. I was criticising the team and it's poor play and I predicted we would get battered by city, chelsea, Liverpool and Everton I was abused by my fellow fans for this but In the end was vindicated. I also predicted us struggling for 4th whilst we were still top and was the victim of the tsr arsenal mob mentality again. Thankfully 419 saw the error of his ways and was big enough to apologise to me but I can't say the same for everyone else

1) Didn't and have never apologised to you.
    2) Didn't really struggle to finish in top 4. Everyone just started panicking (justifiable so) but we were never not going to get the required points. We were equidistant between 5th and the title. Everton were never going to get the required points.
    3) On the big games- everyone knew we were going to lose those. Well majority did so pretty sure you didn't get victimised.
    4) You like to **** on Arsenal in general just like SUG, so the surprise is that you're surprised that fans of Arsenal aren't willing to **** on their club with you :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    2) Didn't really struggle to finish in top 4. Everyone just started panicking (justifiable so) but we were never not going to get the required points. We were equidistant between 5th and the title. Everton were never going to get the required points.
    3) On the big games- everyone knew we were going to lose those. Well majority did so pretty sure you didn't get victimised.
    4) You like to **** on Arsenal in general just like SUG, so the surprise is that you're surprised that fans of Arsenal aren't willing to **** on their club with you :dontknow:
    Every single thing you have just said is a lie

ReputationRep:
    Round 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)

You can call him out 1000 times and his agenda wont change. No point bothering tbh

ReputationRep:
    the fact hes got the audacity to lie is frankly disgusting seen as his defense at the time was even a broken clock is right twice a day. I really can't condone some of my fellow fans behaviour
    LOL baconbutty man, I've been reading your posts all day. All I gotta say is that I truly love you & your posts here - you spark this place up

No homo of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Murder2Excellenc)
    Nigeria did well to dispel accusations of black footballers offering nothing other than physical superiority tonight
    Yeah they didn't even offer that!

ReputationRep:
    lulz

ReputationRep:
    Why are you all bullying baconbutty? He's been to more matches than all of you put together probably. He's a true, non-deluded Arsenal fan.

ReputationRep:
    if i ever get banned i wont be making a new account so i'd think very carefully if i were you. I'm an asset to the forum and a level-headed arsenal fan.
    That's your opinion and you know what they say about opinions

ReputationRep:
    Apparently we are selling Vela for around £8m. That is ludicrous. I am not against selling him, but for £8m ? You are having a laugh. If it happens this transfer window is turning omnishambolic fast.

ReputationRep:
    Someone probably already brought this up, but is Joel Campbell finally going to get a visa or whatever it was that was keeping him away?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llys)
    Someone probably already brought this up, but is Joel Campbell finally going to get a visa or whatever it was that was keeping him away?
    He got it last summer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow. So is he coming back for this season then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llys)
    Yeah. I expect he'll be given a run out in preseason and Wenger will decide whether he is ready for the first team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llys)
    Already has a work permit, Wenger and he himself confirmed he'll be back at arsenal next season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llys)
    Lets hope so! Would prefer him on the bench than Sanogoals!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Basiji)
    bmt it was a good thing u didn't watch it. although i was pumped through out the match...
    Tbh getting a result vs Nigeria is nothing special.

If you got a result vs say Honduras I would have given you more respect.

ReputationRep:
    Balotelli - yay or nay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IWantSomeMushu)
    Balotelli - yay or nay?
    Ofcourse

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.