Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Listers)
    LOL, you edited your post about doing Btech's when loads of people already saw it.

How sad and disgraceful. It's not our fault you're a moron who couldn't go to Uni.
    No, I didn't. Show me where I edited it?

I'm at Uni.

Please point out where you are on this, for future clarification...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Nope. Heard the Bellew stuff though.
    Said he'd knock him out in one round.

ReputationRep:
    LOL, how many people saw this bell say he does Btech's?

Calling the other guy a nonce.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    Said he'd knock him out in one round.
    Doubt one round.
    AJ would be too conserved in the opening rounds. Wouldn't engage as much, knowing Haye's capability to knock him out with one punch.

Would go for a 4 round KO, maybe 5. AJ starts to get into the fight but Haye catches him clean.

ReputationRep:

Btech's

ReputationRep:

Quote the comment ffs

B'tech's

ReputationRep:
    Quote the comment ffs

B'tech's
    B'tech's

ReputationRep:
    The year is 3016. The human race has evacuated Earth and colonised Mars. We finally found out who did 9/11. And Jamie Vardy is still deciding if he wants to join Arsenal or stay at Leicester.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Tru

Liverpool's and United's fanbase can be unbearable when things are going well but Arsenal have an impressively consistent stream of AIDS all year round.
    Zayn is Bae Jimmy Seville Rk2k14 Malevolent leinad2012

Thanks for the rep bros, you helped me reach 8 gems.
    My life is complete.

Awkward how a reputation upgrade was for a post involving the word AIDS...

ReputationRep:
    Don't @ me like we're boys

ReputationRep:
    Don't @ me like we're boys
    I thought we had a shared dislike of Arsenal fans.

I thought we had something...

ReputationRep:
    Took you long enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Took you long enough
    Based on the general quality of my posts, are you sure?

ReputationRep:
    Think Vardy will still at Leicester, not fussed either way. We need a strong striker by the end of the window. By the looks of it, there is not one available that is world class.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like the Vardy deal will fall through due to LCFC's improved contract offer and teammates persuading him to stay. Absolutely gutted tbh, would have been the perfect number 9 for us. Good to see that we're trying to get deals through quickly though and I'm sure we'll be back on the market for another striker. Mkhitaryan also looks to be on our radar, which I'm very happy about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    Looks like the Vardy deal will fall through due to LCFC's improved contract offer and teammates persuading him to stay. Absolutely gutted tbh, would have been the perfect number 9 for us. Good to see that we're trying to get deals through quickly though and I'm sure we'll be back on the market for another striker. Mkhitaryan also looks to be on our radar, which I'm very happy about.
    It's for the best, the fans didn't really want him anyway even though IMO he would have been a great signing. I think the fact that he is loved at Leicester will influence his decision.

The fanbase is holding out for Henry... but you just don't buy Henry standard players off the shelf. They're once in a generation types of players.

I just don't care at this point because I know there is no one on the market who is a world class striker. People are saying Auba but really? Higuain? I don't think those are players that win you the biggest trophies.

I am not that convinced by either and I think the fans are drawn by the fact that they are exotic and have been at big clubs... so ****ing what? Just as likely to flop as Vardy.
    I think the level we need is Aguero, Suarez, Lewa in order to genuinely be a top force again. No coincidence that the sides that have these sorts of players win trophies as players like that can single-handedly win you an extra 10 points a season. Fine margins and all. I also think the leadership of this club is highly aware of this fact and I now look at them with more leniency. The fans are screaming out for a striker and they have really tried to bring the best they can get. Btw, when you are spending that much money why gamble too much on players that might not fulfill expectations?

£20m for Vardy is good business. £60m+ for Higuain/Auba is ridiculous. You pay that much for your Aguero, Suarez, Lewas... at a stretch Benzema.

ReputationRep:
    "The fans didn't really want him".

what have you been smoking m9? It's all they've been talking about for the last 48 hours.

ReputationRep:
    "The fans didn't really want him".

what have you been smoking m9? It's all they've been talking about for the last 48 hours.
    Have you seen how many of them are saying "Urghhh don't want him, too old, too racist, too one hit wonder"?

He's a top quality striker imo, just below the very best ones. They are a bit silly.

He'll stay at Leicester.

ReputationRep:
    quite glad if he stays at leicster.

Just feels a bit wrong to break up that team so soon after the season they have had.

Doesnt really matter though - if we cant do it, some other team with more money/trophies will come along and take one of their players soon enough.

ReputationRep:
    You know how far your club has fallen when it can't even win transfers for the fans.
    Or maybe with all that money it's become near impossible to poach from within the league

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.