CTAM: Count to a million and be the first forum to do it (Part 10)

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    108195It's a nice thread to start on. I'm glad you're a perfectionist (so am I) though I must warn you that I often get my numbers wrong (they always end up correct though). My advice if you're nervous about spreading to other threads: have a look down the threads on the strip on the right (if you're on PC that is), if anything catches your eye, have a little look (it won't hurt) you don't need to make any number of posts: most threads don't have rules see? For instance, someone might want to know about the weather etc.
    Yes, I have noticed that you quickly rectify the incorrect numbers, which is excellent. Are you referring to the 'Today on TSR' strip, or 'Latest Discussions' strip? Thank you for the sound advice, I appreciate it. ^^

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Done and edited

Awesome

Cool

:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    108203 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerplexingGeode)
    That sounds like good community spirit within your street! Likewise, a neighbour accidentally damaged one of the wheels of his car; due to the slippery and treacherous weather conditions! You are certainly correct about that -
    Rainbow Road can be a frustrating level to complete at times!

Yes, that is very true, you are no longer required to commute for studies!

Correct, weather is very uncertain and despite advancing forecast technology, the accuracy of weather forecasting is not exact.

Yep, it certainly was! Oh dear, that's not good - though that shows you what treacherous weather conditions can do!
    I never used to like Rainbow Road, though it's okay now. You have to watch out for the heavier karts, particularly if they are using mushroom boosts, as they will push you off the circuit.

That is so true, though I'll be in employment soon (I hope) so that will be another thing to factor in, but I'm sure any employment won't mind if I can't get in due to the weather. Unlike university, whereby most students would be walking to and from accommodation, meaning that lectures would go ahead anyway.

Sometimes, the forecasters can't even get the next day forecasts correct!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerplexingGeode)
    Yes, I have noticed that you quickly rectify the incorrect numbers, which is excellent. Are you referring to the 'Today on TSR' strip, or 'Latest Discussions' strip? Thank you for the sound advice, I appreciate it.
    Either to be honest. The latest discussions change every second though (every time a new thread is posted anywhere in the public TSR).

ReputationRep:
    I never used to like Rainbow Road, though it's okay now. You have to watch out for the heavier karts, particularly if they are using mushroom boosts, as they will push you off the circuit.
    Ah nostalgia! I never used to have those problems on Rainbow Road because I was so far ahead...

ReputationRep:
    Yep, it certainly was! Oh dear, that's not good - though that shows you what treacherous weather conditions can do!

That is so true, though I'll be in employment soon (I hope) so that will be another thing to factor in, but I'm sure any employment won't mind if I can't get in due to the weather. Unlike university, whereby most students would be walking to and from accommodation, meaning that lectures would go ahead anyway.

Sometimes, the forecasters can't even get the next day forecasts correct!

Yes, that is very true! At least with most of the tracks, there are barriers of some variety, bordering the sides of the tracks.

Such weather conditions would be out of control, thus if you were unable to arrive to your location of employment, they would not be able to penalise you, surely? Even walking to and from accommodation would not come without its risks!

Mentioning no names *cough* Met Office *cough*!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    108182If you're willing to wait a few years then sure...
    Haha, we might be able to get it done before 2020

ReputationRep:

100 post stats:

mr T 999 - 24

04MR17 - 16

Arbuthnot - 11

mediaya -7

Pinkteddyx64 - 7

Hamza772000- 3

Spotify95 - 3

eternaforest - 2

I am kira- 1

PrincessBO$$ - 1

someonethinking - 1

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Edit your numbers please

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dididid)
    Good afternoon Can you please edit your post as it is slightly out? Thanks!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.