emobambam
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Aek-94)
Hopefully.

I've managed to not have a sleepless night in a whole week. :awesome:
Did you ever get to sleep ? I've been there too, my friend ,I know how you feel ! I really hope you do get some sleep
tehforum
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hello
emobambam
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by emobambam)
they gave me my sleeping pills 2 days early thank goodness !
hopefully I'll be able to get some sleep tonight
Did you get any sleep? I know how you feel. I've been there too, my friend .I hope you got some sleep
username865376
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I can't sleep tonight.
Birkenhead
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Reclaiming my body after a physiological coup d'etat by re-setting my sleep pattern...
StartSomething
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think I belong here. I get a few hours of sleep per night. I don't know how I am functioning. It must be magicccc :awesome:
Carrotts
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Can't get to sleep tonight, will probably be doing an all nighter tomorrow night to hit my 4pm Wednesday deadline.

At least i'm doing something productive tonight, looking for a part time job. Only in for an hour later so I can sleep all day.
KingOfTheBears
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Sup all. Dunno why, just havn't been able to sleep all night, I'm pretty restless quite honestly, so I'm going to be productive and finish coursework, college promises to be a barrel of laughs tomorrow.
FuzzySheep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Given in to the zopiclone for the 10th night running I feel so wired, but I've had no caffeine today and not much sugar at all. Pretty frustrated by this now. I feel my day is split into two parts - trying to sleep and sleeping. Don't know what to do.
Carrotts
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If it's as regular as ten consecutive nights, it might be worth going to the doctor's to see if they can do anything about it. That, or try some techniques.

I'm happy i'm not as bad as that, I can do two or three nights without sleep but it means I need an afternoon nap each day.
Camoxide
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just did an all nighter in some vauge attempt to sort my sleeping pattern out
Birkenhead
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Another sleepless night. Good morning world! Not that that term has any meaning to me anymore. My life is just a relentless slush of consciousness, unfenced by periods like 'morning' and 'night'.
emobambam
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Wake Up America !!!!!
Carrotts
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think my body has finally told me that my body clock is completely messed up. I've literally just walked halfway to the train station at 9pm to catch my 9am train. Definitely think it's time to sort out my body clock.
FuzzySheep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Trying to stay awake after getting a couple hours sleep last night, in a bid to sort out my sleep. Have got a severe headache and am pretty much despairing at the moment. So much work and catching up to do, alongside everything else. I don't know what to do, I've tried everything and I'm struggling to not fall asleep at the moment.
Bex W
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello all! Been suffering from insomnia forever, part of my PTSD.

Took me about three hours to get to sleep last night. Just woke up to go for a wee, which I can usually manage to get back to sleep after if I don't turn any lights on, but use a dim torch. But as soon as I got up, the cat demanded to be fed, I had to go downstairs to get cat food, the other two cats wanted food too, the dogs wanted to be let out... so now I've had all the lights on and am wide awake.

Cat, I love you, but I love you more in the daytime. Night time is for snuggles, not yowling.
MrEFeynman
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Bex W)
Hello all! Been suffering from insomnia forever, part of my PTSD.

Took me about three hours to get to sleep last night. Just woke up to go for a wee, which I can usually manage to get back to sleep after if I don't turn any lights on, but use a dim torch. But as soon as I got up, the cat demanded to be fed, I had to go downstairs to get cat food, the other two cats wanted food too, the dogs wanted to be let out... so now I've had all the lights on and am wide awake.

Cat, I love you, but I love you more in the daytime. Night time is for snuggles, not yowling.
I feel for you, Been up on and off since 12 'O' clock, wish I could have gotten back to sleep too.
Bex W
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by MrEFeynman)
I feel for you, Been up on and off since 12 'O' clock, wish I could have gotten back to sleep too.
Thanks. I'm sorry that you're struggling too.

Tonight has turned into one of these:

MrEFeynman
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I know them all too well unfortunately. My mind works at a terrifying pace sometimes. It's impossible to describe what I think, because my thoughts move through my mind so quickly.
emobambam
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have always had difficulty sleeping.I been prescribed ambien the last year.unfortunately I love with somebody likes to steal ambien from me.I always run out early.3 more days before I can order a refill.I have not been sleeping at all.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (553)
37.82%
No - but I will (115)
7.87%
No - I don't want to (103)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed