Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    Morning
    I'm doing Chemistry, Physics, French and English Lit today :coma:

Did you get your results back for the Geography assessment?
    Are you talking about the mock I had last week? Or the actual Controlled one? Sorry I'm still half asleep...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustaDreamer)
    Are you talking about the mock I had last week? Or the actual Controlled one? Sorry I'm still half asleep...
    Controlled asessment

:poke: Wake up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justinawe)
    Oh, you didn't know? He's the L'Evil Fish, of 18 GCSEs and 10 A-levels
    *Checks Fish's profile* :eek:

ReputationRep:
    *Checks Fish's profile* :eek:
    Correction, that's 19 GCSEs I think... if his Welsh Bacc counts for 3! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    Controlled asessment

:poke: Wake up!
    Yeah I had that back quite a while ago...September actually because we started in Year 10...worst Controlled Assessment ever. It was a high B...it sucks because I tried so hard in this one and didn't try so hard in my history one and got an A*. :sad: Hate it when that happens!

ReputationRep:
    Correction, that's 19 GCSEs I think... if his Welsh Bacc counts for 3! :rofl:
    *Proceeds to faint*

ReputationRep:
    *Proceeds to faint*
    You kids and your **** tons of GCSEs these days... I only did 9 everyone on TSR seems to have 11/12+!

ReputationRep:
    You kids and your **** tons of GCSEs these days... I only did 9 everyone on TSR seems to have 11/12+!
    Haha don't worry I have ten so I'm in the middle (if I don't spaz out and fail)...well technically it should have been eleven if they hadn't changed our Business studies GCSE into a BTEC! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    off to school :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Pen ran out !! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gomg)
    off to school :unimpressed:
    :lol::rofl::rofl2::rofl3::aetsch::bebored::banana::banana2::badger::bhangra::bootyshake::boxing::cheers::clap2::ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Haha don't worry I have ten so I'm in the middle (if I don't spaz out and fail)...well technically it should have been eleven if they hadn't changed our Business studies GCSE into a BTEC! :mad:
    Doesn't a BTEC count for 2 GCSEs or something though? Either way it's still more than just 10 GCSEs alone

I did IGCSEs which are supposed to be slightly harder, but I doubt that... they're officially just considered GCSE equivalents anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck! I start with French on the 13th....strangely I don't find it a coincidence that it's the 13th.
    I was born on Friday the 13th.... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't a BTEC count for 2 GCSEs or something though? Either way it's still more than just 10 GCSEs alone !
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't a BTEC count for 2 GCSEs or something though? Either way it's still more than just 10 GCSEs alone

I did IGCSEs which are supposed to be slightly harder, but I doubt that... they're officially just considered GCSE equivalents anyway!
    Lol I suppose that's true! Yeah we're doing the IGCSE English language exam at the very last minute due to the disastrous results from January. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    I was born on Friday the 13th.... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol

ReputationRep:

Did you do igcse geography ? If you did then you're completely mad in saying IGCSE's arent harder !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MangoFreak)
    :rofl:
    You disagree?

10 quid says you can't prove \mathrm{10 \ GCSEs} + \mathrm{1 \ BTEC} \leq \mathrm{10 \ GCSEs} :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahiscool)
    Did you do igcse geography ? If you did then you're completely mad in saying IGCSE's arent harder !
    Nah, I didn't I really wouldn't know anyway though, because I never did any GCSEs!

ReputationRep:
    You disagree?

10 quid says you can't prove \mathrm{10 \ GCSEs} + \mathrm{1 \ BTEC} \leq \mathrm{10 \ GCSEs} :pierre:
    \mathrm{10 \ GCSEs} + \mathrm{1 \ BTEC} = \mathrm{10 \ GCSEs} + \mathrm{1 \ BTEC}

\mathrm{10 \ GCSEs} \leq \mathrm{10 \ GCSEs}

Surprisingly enough :pierre:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.