Entertaining game for a neutral though!

ReputationRep:
    Only the premier league can do this to me :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Your goalie has lost the plot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Huh?

I thought it was after we didn't get higuain that you saw the turmoil happening now it's suarez...........
    Na what I mean is that I saw it happening after higuain and I knew you wouldn't get suarez to add to the turmoil.

ReputationRep:
    Exciting game so far, LFC vs Stoke put me to sleep by half time

ReputationRep:
    How did luna get a yellow

ReputationRep:
    So that's half our first team who have taken knocks and we have a cl qualifier on Wednesday. This is not looking good at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    I'm guessing the reasoning is that we were in position and he kinda impeded Ox's route as he didn't get any of the ball. But just weird.

The boo boys are out :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    Refs having a terrible game.

ReputationRep:
    Szczesny's decline has surprised me somewhat. I recall that two or three years ago he was being touted as Arsenal's long-term goalkeeping solution. Now he just seems universally maligned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Exciting game so far, LFC vs Stoke put me to sleep by half time
    What? That game was very exciting :confused:

This game is just very physical, quite entertaining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)

Yeah I really liked the game I got a lot of points in FF :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too concerned about the score, I'm more concerned about Keeping Wilshire on the pitch, we also need to see a bit more from Rosicky. Hopefully we get an early second half goal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)

Well I guess it depends on how you define exciting, by exciting I mean interesting and entertaining. No need to get your knickers in a twist sweetheart

ReputationRep:
    Szcz is my FF keeper, I expected him to be shaky and rack up those save points, but a penalty already and a red if he keeps this up isn't really what I had in mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    Szczesny's decline has surprised me somewhat. I recall that two or three years ago he was being touted as Arsenal's long-term goalkeeping solution. Now he just seems universally maligned.
    He's still a top keeper and has a lot of potential. Its his decision making thats letting him down. He's way too cocky and hasn't proved himself yet to justify that kind of behaviour. Still believe he will come good but that was a shocker of a penalty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    He isn't maligned. it's just a few idiots that seem to think he's a big problem and want julio cesar, who are quick to victimise and react superfluously to every mistakes he makes

He also hasn't declined just that his decision making hasn't improved at all.

Jibberish beat me to it.

ReputationRep:
    Are you kidding me rosicky?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.