Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IWantSomeMushu)
    Balotelli - yay or nay?
    As always boils down to what you think the manager can do with him. Mancini nearly got an acceptable player out of him, Jose didn't even bother trying. He'll be utterly WC if someone can get him focused. I'd like to see you buy him, the **** he got up to in his own house, Balo in London would be funny. Bendtner is gone, need a replacement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    As always boils down to what you think the manager can do with him. Mancini nearly got an acceptable player out of him, Jose didn't even bother trying. He'll be utterly WC if someone can get him focused. I'd like to see you buy him, the **** he got up to in his own house, Balo in London would be funny. Bendtner is gone, need a replacement.
    Just hoping Wenger works some magic on him and he becomes a world beater. Has the potential to be the best striker in the world but throws it away lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    **** yes to balotelli and Shaqiri

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Just hoping Wenger works some magic on him and he becomes a world beater. Has the potential to be the best striker in the world but throws it away lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    no he doesn't what an absolute load of *******s he doesn't have that potential at all.

he got 18 goals this season all together in a piss poor league. thats his highest ever total. he has 2 good games for every 8 bad games was nice to see henry bring it up the other day as well. why anyone would want a player whos performed at a similar level to giroud this season with all his attitude problems is beyond me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    no he doesn't what an absolute load of *******s he doesn't have that potential at all.

he got 18 goals this season all together in a piss poor league. thats his highest ever total. he has 2 good games for every 8 bad games was nice to see henry bring it up the other day as well. why anyone would want a player whos performed at a similar level to giroud this season with all his attitude problems is beyond me
    Guy has his mentality blocking him from being a much better player. He's not exactly that happy playing for Milan when he receives racist abuse from his own teams fans. Fine he won't be the best striker in the works but on a technical level he is miles beyond Giroud and has the potential to exceed him by far.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Would take Ballotelli in a heartbeat. His goalscoring record is very good for a player of his age. Been banging em in since he was 17 at Inter. Can score from range, strong, good linkup. You have to remember that he's scoring in an AC Milan team that is utter ****e. He would have many more chances made for him at Arsenal. It's a risk obviously given his attitude issues but Wenger has dealt well with players like this in the past.

There's not many other realistic options out there anyway. Benzema is staying at Madrid. Cavani is probably out of our price range.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by De Chirico)
    Would take Ballotelli in a heartbeat. His goalscoring record is very good for a player of his age. Been banging em in since he was 17 at Inter. Can score from range, strong, good linkup. You have to remember that he's scoring in an AC Milan team that is utter ****e. He would have many more chances made for him at Arsenal. It's a risk obviously given his attitude issues but Wenger has dealt well with players like this in the past.

There's not many other realistic options out there anyway. Benzema is staying at Madrid. Cavani is probably out of our price range.
    Mandzukic deal is screaming at us however

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Guy has his mentality blocking him from being a much better player. He's not exactly that happy playing for Milan when he receives racist abuse from his own teams fans. Fine he won't be the best striker in the works but on a technical level he is miles beyond Giroud and has the potential to exceed him by far.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    he's 24 years old almost...hes nowhere near the level of the current best strikers in the world when they were 24. he's scored 18 goals in a **** league this season (4 of which were penalties, 4 free kick, so 10 in open play) every club he's been at has wanted him out and no he's not miles beyond giroud at a technical level....i'm strongly doubting whether you've actually watched him at all.

his potential is:

1. extremely over exaggerated partly because he had one and a half good games at euro 2012
    2. meaningless because he has the worst attitude of any player i've seen in the modern game

ReputationRep:
    I don't see Balo leaving Milan tbh not with Inzaghi coming in. He's very comfortable in Italy, He playing some consistent football for once

ReputationRep:
    What's strange is that neither party have spoken about the deal so far all this time I wouldn't even be surprised if there was no deal in the first place

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cleverley to Arsenal
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...target-3707235

ReputationRep:
    Turn down Fabregas but get Cleverley :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I love Balotelli but only whilst playing for another team.

But anyways, it's really hard to see AC selling him. They're going to try as hard as possible to ensure that Inzaghi succeed. I can even see Silvio getting the cheque out.

ReputationRep:
    looooooooooooooooooooool. Most likely BS though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    I love Balotelli but only whilst playing for another team.

But anyways, it's really hard to see AC selling him. They're going to try as hard as possible to ensure that Inzaghi succeed. I can even see Silvio getting the cheque out.
    Silvio has had big financial issues himself, he's not pumping anything in tbh.

Not that they'll necessarily sell Balotelli

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Silvio has had big financial issues himself, he's not pumping anything in tbh.

Not that they'll necessarily sell Balotelli
    Yh but just a feeling I have given how unjust the sacking of Seedorf was.

Saying that, he'll probably keep his cheque book closed and get on the phones to the refs. Much cheaper and more effective.

ReputationRep:
    We'll do you a good deal :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Yh but just a filling I have given how unjust the sacking of Seedorf was.

Saying that, he'll probably keep his cheque book closed and get on the phones to the refs. Much cheaper and more effective.
    Didn't Fergie have phone numbers of refs and pressurised referees.

Think he'd have suited serie A tbf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Didn't Fergie have phone numbers of refs and pressurised referees.

Think he'd have suited serie A tbf.
    Get real, Roman probably threatens them to cut the power for their down.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Get real, Roman probably threatens them to cut the power for their down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What do you think about this then?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-referees.html

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.