Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gkallikas)
    Has anybody gotten a rejection for Medicine? If so, could you mention your stats and college?
    I haven't seen anything yet and I've been trolling this thread since yesterday what are your stats?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NamEJ)
    I haven't seen anything yet and I've been trolling this thread since yesterday what are your stats?
    BMAT: 63.5%
    A-Levels (completed): 3A* 3A (A*s in Bio, Chem and Maths)
    IGCSEs: 7A* 2A 2B

I'm kind of worried about my IGCSE scores (which is why I've also been trolling to see if anyone's got a rejection) and I hope my A-Levels will save me there, but I guess whatever happens happens. You?

ReputationRep:
    anyone got an interview at Exeter college for MATHS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tenstemsandroses)
    Christchurch as well! But for PPL, not law. I'm pretty nervous, you?
    Well done! I'm mainly worried bc I've never studied law like most other applicants but they might ask questions that they expect me to have researched and know but I don't :/ It's such a successful college as well I'd be surprised if I get an offer in the end... I'm sure u will be fine tho, good luck and congrats again!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitttsy)
    Anyone going to be there from the 6th till the 8/9th? I'm in Trinity!! Message me!
    You got an invitation from Trinity? Could you let me know for what subject and when you were invited? Not sure if they've only sent out invitations and not rejections... I've applied too but haven't heard anything. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Anybody got an interview for Mansfield college Arabic and Islamic studies??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mna_98)
    Hey guys I got an interview for Christchurch Law a while ago, is anyone else going for interview for the same course? Or at least the same college? :' Haven't seen many similar applicants on this thread is all!
    Congrats.

Did you get email about interview today-I mean on Saturday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vossari)
    You got an invitation from Trinity? Could you let me know for what subject and when you were invited? Not sure if they've only sent out invitations and not rejections... I've applied too but haven't heard anything. Thanks!
    Yes yes of course, bare in mind I originally applied to Pembroke but got transferred to Trinity due to oversubscription.
    I received my invitation on Wednesday and Im applying to read Philosophy and Theology. What did you apply for and best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything about maths at Balliol college?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes yes of course, bare in mind I originally applied to Pembroke but got transferred to Trinity due to oversubscription.
    I received my invitation on Wednesday and Im applying to read Philosophy and Theology. What did you apply for and best of luck!
    I applied for PPE, Trinity from the start but haven't heard anything! Thank you, I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Good luck in your interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vossari)
    I applied for PPE, Trinity from the start but haven't heard anything! Thank you, I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Good luck in your interview
    PPE ooo tough one, really hope to meet you there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NamEJ)
    Any idea when we'll find out if we're in for interview?
    The 2nd of December is the date they gave us in the acknowledgement email

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not you)
    The 2nd of December is the date they gave us in the acknowledgement email
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaliaG)
    Well done, and good luck with everything too! I am really excited to start the Russian! To prepare, I am familiarising myself with how the language works so that I have a general knowledge (case system, types of verbs etc). I'm also re-reading the books on my personal statement, looking at current events, etc. I'm not sure what else to do. What about you with the Portuguese?
    I'd recommend that you read some texts in translation! Like One day in the life of Ivan Denisovich - it's really good and quite short... But you might have already read it aha
    Yeah I've started doing the Portuguese Duolingo course and I've read some Brazilian short stories! I'm so nervous but really excited too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vonny0123)
    Anyone heard anything about maths at Balliol college?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm waiting for the same thing. They haven't let anyone for maths know yet (from their update page) but it looks like they'll let us know on Monday. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    PPE ooo tough one, really hope to meet you there!
    I'll let you know if I get an invitation If I do, just look out for the guy who's really happy he got invited (might be more than one of those...)

ReputationRep:
    What are E&M applicants doing to prepare for interview??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christoph987)
    Do Keble college only send out letters for interview/rejections and no email?
    Yeah sadly its only letters for UK applicants I think, what are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kind3110)
    Congrats.

Did you get email about interview today-I mean on Saturday?
    Hey law interviewee here! Trinity college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cathyobrien98)
    Yeah sadly its only letters for UK applicants I think, what are you applying for?
    ah that's a shame its going to be a longer wait then, and Maths.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.