Hahaha, thanks That made me smile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krishkmistry)
    LIVE ON SKY SPORTS EARLIER http://t.co/zUSXj5tncF
    Saw this live. It was so funny hahahahahahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by :)ella)
    The thread last year shows it updated at 7 30 but that doesn't necessarily mean it will this year
    On the UCAS website earlier it said that their "opening hours" tomorrow are 7:30am to something. I can't get onto the website right now though.

(Original post by The nameless one)
    Anyone did edexcel FP2,FP3, M3 or M4?
    Any comment?
    Edit:grade boundary, I mean
    The FP2 grade boundaries make me sad. FP3's are alright I guess.

Didn't do M3 or M4, sorry!

ReputationRep:
    i dont know if the aqa biology grades boundaries are a good thing that I can hope for the best or that I have done badly!! All I can say is i will not be sleeping tonight... good luck everybody!!!

ReputationRep:
    Sigh ... we won't be able to view our results analysis,according to edexcel results plus.
    Does that mean we won't be able to find out what raw mark we got for each unit? we can still tell if we know our ums using a spreadsheet downladable from the edexcel website but i'd rather not having to go through that route ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The nameless one)
    Anyone did edexcel FP2,FP3, M3 or M4?
    Any comment?
    Edit:grade boundary, I mean
    i did M3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alii_786)
    Ah okay, fair enough - take your time, and I'm sure you'll be fine, you passed your theory first time yeah true, upwards and onwards I guess ... Thanks for the encouragement! Yeah ... Hopefully I can pass that at least, I've applied for pharmacy! You're subjects are quite hard too ... Do you know what you want to do in the future?
    Pharmacy is the standard degree for someone who does two sciences I want to do economics at university, I am thinking of going with Economics, Maths and Applied ICT at A2 because they all kinda link together, but if I get a high enough grade in Chemistry then it will be Economics, Math and Chemistry . Whats your firm and insurance?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm out of the country on holiday. Do you think that there might be a problem with the school not wanting to tell me the results over the phone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When can we access our result on resultsplus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pirateprincess)
    Hey guys, I'm out of the country on holiday. Do you think that there might be a problem with the school not wanting to tell me the results over the phone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There might be a problem if you haven't arranged it beforehand, mine won't tell you over the phone.

Though they'd be cruel if it got to results day and they wouldn't tell you

ReputationRep:
    Argh! Starting to panic!!!

ReputationRep:
    Just to stop the nerves ... kinda
    Haha who remembers this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...;v=Bq4pg7STCJ8

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you ask them about this beforehand? I know that my school refuses to do this.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My school said so, contact them now and check it's really annoying though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know when AQA will release their markschemes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViolentMind)
    Anyone know when AQA will release their markschemes?
    About July 2014.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Where'sPerry?)
    On the UCAS website earlier it said that their "opening hours" tomorrow are 7:30am to something. I can't get onto the website right now though.

The FP2 grade boundaries make me sad. FP3's are alright I guess.

Didn't do M3 or M4, sorry!
    The FP2 paper was easy but making the A grade higher than 100ums for C3 was stupid :dry: Also I was hoping for lower with FP3 because of the reaction I saw others :sad:

How is everyone going to spend their night? I'm probably gonna end up watching a lot of films till I fall asleep and I'm kinda upset that I will have to get up at 7:30 so I can get to college to collect my results last year it was later

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting on my AS results. Dreading it so much, might just go pack my bags.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanS94)
    The FP2 paper was easy but making the A grade higher than 100ums for C3 was stupid :dry: Also I was hoping for lower with FP3 because of the reaction I saw others :sad:

How is everyone going to spend their night? I'm probably gonna end up watching a lot of films till I fall asleep and I'm kinda upset that I will have to get up at 7:30 so I can get to college to collect my results last year it was later
    The FP3 one just make me feeling like to murder someone, not sure yet if the someone is me or someone in edexcel...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thers)
    Is the UCAS website down? I can't access it.
    Same here, I just wanted to make sure I actually know my track password!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.